Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ifym

Couple thoughts.

6 posts in this topic

1) Any idea about critical on physical skill? Archers' crit is nerfed, Mages' crit is nerfed (75% precent + dmg). Its aint even funny to watch all those daggers crit like hell 4ks with 0 equip (including myself), gladies to do 2/4 crt and tyrants same sh1t.

2) On top of that we got mirage. Everydamn new player rolling on th. couple seasons ago i remember that you had nerfed it a bit with the reuse and it was looking good. i doupt chance is 50% as i read somewhere.

3) Another question is about epics. I understand that progressive idea lowering prices on items. If i remember right S grades gonna cap out on 4k? But is there any reason why epics going down aswell and if so what is the lowest they gonna hit.

4) Curses and how exact they work here? Majority of people still running on A jwls and +9-10 surrenders failling really hard.

5) Adena rewards for once more. Many of the solo kills give you 0 rewards even when you kill a higher rank player or even better equip. Maybe im wrong but seems like  it improves a bit if you got 0 adena on your inventory.

Thnx in advance

1)  blow dmg is alrdy reduced, start buffing cov instead of being happy to be fast with Magnus. extra pdef, -crit dmg, +hp does a lot... and turn around if a dagger is at you. dont think you can simply show him your back.
2/4 = 1/2 = 50%, no, we duelists dont crit in 50% of the time and our dmg also got reduced. watch my Video and count the crits if u feel like prooving that.

2) 3) gotta agree to that

4) I do get surrendered like all the time. if someone buffs the resist X buffs it will greatly reduce the chance of being surrendered, but do ppl rly have buff Slots for that? gotta sacrifice other things if u would like that have that resist...

5) I get fine adena. As far as i know, if you kill someone that was alive for quiet a while, many others alrdy dealt damage to them, so your dmg doenst rly count that much. Maybe thats the reason

in a nutshell: mages are almost always on top with kills/dmg, in every part of progression. mostly selfish requests imo.
I could go and say that mages cancel is OP, curse of doom always lands, and so on, but thats what the class is made of and the classes would greatly suffer if further changed.
Id say that the balance is pretty good, ppl just tend to want to have their own class stronger instead of changing their own playstyle accordingly or accept that your class has to have counter-classes

stop complaining about all clases. there's good balance, even with that op cancel..

everyone wants his class to be op, stop trying to change things here.

2 hours ago, Destru said:

1)  blow dmg is alrdy reduced, start buffing cov instead of being happy to be fast with Magnus. extra pdef, -crit dmg, +hp does a lot... and turn around if a dagger is at you. dont think you can simply show him your back.
2/4 = 1/2 = 50%, no, we duelists dont crit in 50% of the time and our dmg also got reduced. watch my Video and count the crits if u feel like prooving that.

2) 3) gotta agree to that

4) I do get surrendered like all the time. if someone buffs the resist X buffs it will greatly reduce the chance of being surrendered, but do ppl rly have buff Slots for that? gotta sacrifice other things if u would like that have that resist...

5) I get fine adena. As far as i know, if you kill someone that was alive for quiet a while, many others alrdy dealt damage to them, so your dmg doenst rly count that much. Maybe thats the reason

in a nutshell: mages are almost always on top with kills/dmg, in every part of progression. mostly selfish requests imo.
I could go and say that mages cancel is OP, curse of doom always lands, and so on, but thats what the class is made of and the classes would greatly suffer if further changed.
Id say that the balance is pretty good, ppl just tend to want to have their own class stronger instead of changing their own playstyle accordingly or accept that your class has to have counter-classes

Mages indeed are op eventually if they run with a decent bp on their back. Btw i rolling around as a dagger myself  but thats not the point. Still i give crazy dmg even if dont have aq/baium on me.

My point is exact that. You see cancel instant success, fear landed A LOT, doom etc but surrender +9-10 need like 3-4 tries???

Ok maybe crit on skill isnt 50% but its way too high. And since there is a gap on destro deleting only 40% of your hp why a dagger can do like 6k stabs?

After all we are talking for a mass pvp server where supports and archers/mages will shine.

Anyway.

Dagger is a 1v1 class. As a mage or archer u should never be able to 1v1 a dagger. So what if he has insane dmg. In some maps they a re completely unplayable where nukers are good in every map.

I play nuker myself and i think surrender is fine. If u land surrender+vortex= insta gib for enemy. Cancel is always lottery. If u get m.def, resists u win. It would be op if u could always delete most important buffs.