Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nelu

CANCEL

33 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, hardstylee said:

Still mirage has 2min reuse and i still die in mirage also in 1v1 against a mage cancel take's 4-5 buffs and casts cancel 2 times also  since 80% of the skills are failed from front even backstab from behind is pretty shit.But yea another crying topic which only tell's the facts

Bias much? 2 min reuse on a 1 min duration buff =/ 2 min downtime. Dagger can also get double lethal and gg in 0,1 sec. Mage could cancel shield earth and gshield and not be worth the casting time, or could get his casting interrupted... also facts but u see what happens when you cherrypick em?

Also if you would land just 20% of your frontstabs you would've rerolled by now for sure, with 20% chance it would be considered normal to fail 10 skills in a row before landing one

1 person likes this

If mages dont have cansel they will be dead meat,let them cansel.it’s work like supos to do(sry for my english)

Hello regards, I wanted to write because really the Skill "CANCEL" really this OP, in that sense, I have seen several titan already trying to play, I include myself and try to wait so long for a magician to arrive and pull cancel is fucked, they even have so high the chance that having all the buffs to avoid it equal enters. You should if you get it down, the chance is very annoying, apart from leaving you as a feast for the attack. IT IS A MISTAKE THAT MAGICIANS HAVING SO MANY REGALIES continue to support them, and do nothing about that.
regards

nvm zaka, server is dead, and nobody answer our request.... 26 days, I expected more about this server. 1st problem is how price lowered so fast. A lot of friend farm to take A grade and after 2 days there was free. So much ppl quit after that. Cant believe it. Very bad seasson.

Hope that do better next time...

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, IRNL said:

nvm zaka, server is dead, and nobody answer our request.... 26 days, I expected more about this server. 1st problem is how price lowered so fast. A lot of friend farm to take A grade and after 2 days there was free. So much ppl quit after that. Cant believe it. Very bad seasson.

I agree with you, progressive gameplay should be reduced. I think server should be more hardcore then it would survive longer. RB jewel reduced price should be removed and prices should go up from 30 to 50k per jewel.  I had full rb in 2 weeks without hardcore gaming. Only problem I see with this is nolifers getting too far ahead, but since we start with c grade and a and s grade are locked at the beginning it will take a lot of time when someone actually get that big gap between newcomers and nolifers. 

Another thing what I saw ruining server economy is donator shop, last season donators made sh1t load of money from Ancient adena discount, this season Baium was with huge discount. Since we cant abuse players who support this project my suggestion would be keep donators shop as it is with cool discounts but discounted items should be capped. For example 1 rb jewel.

Enchanting could be more hardcore since we have plenty of red weapons again. +16 weapons should be legendary extra since other things like skill enchanting, armor enchanting is really hard, actually armor +16 or skills +30 is impossible mision :D 

Titans are too nerfed, I wanna see them again. 

PS I remember playing on other faction server long time ago and there were tank fightesr not agro spammers, those were good times aswell, get rekt by fighter tank :D   Has anyone actually tried playing fighter type tank? 

5 hours ago, IRNL said:

I am one of them :)

Yes, more nerfs for mages. :D Thats why 40% of server are daggers, 40% archers, rest mages and tanks. I am only one here that plays mage from start to the end. Atm i have all for m critical, even augment and i crit like 1/8. What about to half mages buff list?

6 hours ago, IRNL said:

I already said somewhere I agree about price progression should've been slower and it will be increased for upcoming seasons - the reason it was faster this season was because the progression was split between 3 tiers (instead of only 2 like previous seasons, where it was slower aswell).

BUT, since you already mentioned that "nobody answer your requests" - its true, I didn't bother answer many of the requests made here this season, wanna know why? because they were full of nonsense bullshit - this topic included, you can read through the General Discussion section alone and easly see there's a crying post regarding literaly every class / feature in the game.

Did anybody bother making a proper suggestion / report? no, then you get ignored - simple.

A big reason of servers dying nowadays (no, definitly not only l2ovc IF that's what you think - I'm checking on my rivals and they die even faster) is the community.

* The community that cannot accept the fact they can fail enchants and if they do, they insta quit (I had the pleasure to see it myself, way too many times - so don't bother requesting a more "hardcore" gameplay Fungry).

* The community that cannot accept the fact they are not alone in this world and there HAS to be a feature that helps newbies, the very same people who lie they bought A-grade gear for 7k while they really bought it for like 1k the day it became free - trying to lie to make the situation look worse and make others quit aswell, the funniest part is people who do this and wait for next season to start, what are you trying to achieve exactly?

* The community that cannot accept the fact there are balance changes and their class might've been nerfed, every person makes a topic on how his class should be overpowered and the rest should be smashed to the ground, nobody makes actual good reports - again, the funniest part is people coming to me with imaginary nerfs that were never made, claiming they'll "quit" if their imaginary nerfs won't be removed.

* The community that whenever they lose an event or something, they blame the server for it with "no balance" bullshit, whenever people PM me with no balance I instantly go check it and guess what? teams are balanced! one of the reasons I stop taking people seriously anymore and I stop responding, I added all statistics you need to check for yourself that teams are balanced so you can stop bitching to me about it.

** I must say the Antharas event I ran once is the BEST example for it, Orders couldn't stop bitching in shout how they are going to lose and that the event is "made for chaos", guess what? order won - I decided to cancel Valakas event because of it and never make an event for such a community, for real, who would bear such a stupidty.

* The community that cries "archer VS mages" server but whenever a new class step into play, they instantly cry about it, as I already said above, there's a crying topic dedicated to EVERY class in the game.

2 hours ago, Fungry said:

Another thing what I saw ruining server economy is donator shop, last season donators made sh1t load of money from Ancient adena discount, this season Baium was with huge discount. Since we cant abuse players who support this project my suggestion would be keep donators shop as it is with cool discounts but discounted items should be capped. For example 1 rb jewel.

There's nothing like a live example of a cry about something that never happened, the donation shop was already capped to 1 non-stackable item and 15 stackable items, so please tell me HOW did you get to the conclusion it ruined the economy? you'll be surprised to know that even with the discounts nearly nobody bought it because it was still too high, people don't keep that amount of money with them and the only way to get it is by really donating to get the adena you're missing, otherwise a day will already pass before you manage to get it - but ofcourse, SO many people were bitching about it, not only you.

2 hours ago, Fungry said:

Enchanting could be more hardcore since we have plenty of red weapons again. +16 weapons should be legendary extra since other things like skill enchanting, armor enchanting is really hard, actually armor +16 or skills +30 is impossible mision

Ok, please send an email to the 100+ people that quitted because they failed their enchant, if you manage to get them back, i'll make it even harder.

You can start with this whiner: http://l2ovc.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12940-fail-enchant-system/

Anwyay I stop here, I waste my time - I can only say the server still runs and will continue to run, I will do many improvements to it and I already got some plans to do (the moderators are aware already of the upcoming changes).

1 person likes this