Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nelu

CANCEL

28 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, hardstylee said:

Still mirage has 2min reuse and i still die in mirage also in 1v1 against a mage cancel take's 4-5 buffs and casts cancel 2 times also  since 80% of the skills are failed from front even backstab from behind is pretty shit.But yea another crying topic which only tell's the facts

Bias much? 2 min reuse on a 1 min duration buff =/ 2 min downtime. Dagger can also get double lethal and gg in 0,1 sec. Mage could cancel shield earth and gshield and not be worth the casting time, or could get his casting interrupted... also facts but u see what happens when you cherrypick em?

Also if you would land just 20% of your frontstabs you would've rerolled by now for sure, with 20% chance it would be considered normal to fail 10 skills in a row before landing one

1 person likes this

If mages dont have cansel they will be dead meat,let them cansel.it’s work like supos to do(sry for my english)

Hello regards, I wanted to write because really the Skill "CANCEL" really this OP, in that sense, I have seen several titan already trying to play, I include myself and try to wait so long for a magician to arrive and pull cancel is fucked, they even have so high the chance that having all the buffs to avoid it equal enters. You should if you get it down, the chance is very annoying, apart from leaving you as a feast for the attack. IT IS A MISTAKE THAT MAGICIANS HAVING SO MANY REGALIES continue to support them, and do nothing about that.
regards