33 posts in this topic

Can u increase cancel reuse ?

It's too op !

I dont play mage but imo cancel is in perfect position. Nothing op 

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, Nelu said:

Can u increase cancel reuse ?

It's too op !

Lmao dagger  Cry for Cancel when Mirage is w/o reuse time and 100% cancel target gg

Edited by Mellany
mistake

2 hours ago, Mellany said:

Lmao dagger  Cry for Cancel when Mirage is w/o reuse time and 100% cancel target gg

i'm gh, not th

Posted (edited)

Mages hits 200-300 to dagger while getting 3k+ and still here come somes random dagger who wants to pwn all classes and starts such bullsh1ts.. Cancel is only way to do smth to dagger, wtf u even talking here?

Edited by l0l

3 hours ago, l0l said:

Mages hits 200-300 to dagger while getting 3k+ and still here come somes random dagger who wants to pwn all classes and starts such bullsh1ts.. Cancel is only way to do smth to dagger, wtf u even talking here?

random ? you are a famoous guy and i don't know ? 

On 8/10/2018 at 10:38 PM, Nelu said:

random ? you are a famoous guy and i don't know ? 

Who the fck are u here to know someone? U think it's somehow special to take hero from class that nobody participated? :D Stfu already

better nerf both mages and daggers,they are broken..to me cancel is the way to 1v1 dagger so its ok,the bad thing is they can land EVERY cc when you have full S grade jewels +6,vortex also 100%.btw @mellany mirage have 1min cooldown even when you have 1200 atk.spd.
BUT the real question here is why the fuck can 1 mage with daimon kill my archer who have baium / qa and duel might,ok archer is nerfed but i demand AT LEAST late game with full gear to win a fucking A grade robe,im doing 400 normal damage when they do 800,i crit for 3.5k they crit me for 6.5k,the mage is supposed to win early,farm aoe and all that stuff,NOT to 1v1 a fucking full gear archer,i mean come on....

Change Server to Spoiler only please, fair pvp for all!

Epic 10 Minutes fights!

43 minutes ago, Asmodin said:

Change Server to Spoiler only please, fair pvp for all!

Epic 10 Minutes fights!

But then there would be a spoiler hero and he would use cancel stick!!! SMART BOYS

23 minutes ago, Justsomeguy said:

But then there would be a spoiler hero and he would use cancel stick!!! SMART BOYS

then you'd have 10 spoilers surrounding him and ganing up on him!

1l8thn.jpg?a426072

Can't cancel stick when you're perma stunned!

8 hours ago, Deity said:

better nerf both mages and daggers,they are broken..to me cancel is the way to 1v1 dagger so its ok,the bad thing is they can land EVERY cc when you have full S grade jewels +6,vortex also 100%.btw @mellany mirage have 1min cooldown even when you have 1200 atk.spd.
BUT the real question here is why the fuck can 1 mage with daimon kill my archer who have baium / qa and duel might,ok archer is nerfed but i demand AT LEAST late game with full gear to win a fucking A grade robe,im doing 400 normal damage when they do 800,i crit for 3.5k they crit me for 6.5k,the mage is supposed to win early,farm aoe and all that stuff,NOT to 1v1 a fucking full gear archer,i mean come on....

the solution is inside your buff management. According to your description it seems that you have a very bad one

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Chevignon said:

the solution is inside your buff management. According to your description it seems that you have a very bad one

i feel like is the only answer you guys have on this forum,answer to everything "you dont have correct buffs" BRO i am a FULL RESIST,FULL GEAR ARCHER,i have to 2shot the bitch even if my 2nd arrow is not even a critical,wtf..

1 hour ago, Deity said:

i feel like is the only answer you guys have on this forum,answer to everything "you dont have correct buffs" BRO i am a FULL RESIST,FULL GEAR ARCHER,i have to 2shot the bitch even if my 2nd arrow is not even a critical,wtf..

someone watched too many dvp movies of full geared archer hitting lowbies or something

On 13.8.2018 at 9:46 AM, Deity said:

with full resists of a specific element u will get hitted for 200 dmg, so NO, u arent on full resists against everything (thats not even possible with the current amount of buff slots). So choose more wisely.

But if u really wanna get a help, screen us ur buff bar and we can talk about.

On 13/8/2018 at 0:25 PM, Asmodin said:

someone watched too many dvp movies of full geared archer hitting lowbies or something

like you dont even know whats pts Interlude looks like...and i have watched dvp fraps that you will never see because they will never be upload on youtube,hes bp back in the day was my cp leader for 3 years.

19 hours ago, Chevignon said:

with full resists of a specific element u will get hitted for 200 dmg, so NO, u arent on full resists against everything (thats not even possible with the current amount of buff slots). So choose more wisely.

But if u really wanna get a help, screen us ur buff bar and we can talk about.

for the last time,i have flame guard,aqua guard,ele.prot,divine prot and the +25 expertise thingy,plus NO i dont play with zerg,my jewels are all +6 S grade,what you dont understand bro?if we PvP face to face they burst me like im on C grade.
P.S when i am on dagger the db`s struggle so much to take my cp off,if i dont give a sh1t about them they manage to get passed my cp bar if i dash to them they have 0 chance,and all that is the reason mages crying about daggers,daggers about cancels all together about gladis aoe,at least give us back the archer to make things intresting and with more variety.am i crazy?

anyways,because im not sure if i will have the time to check forum from tomorrow i just want to say if you dont fix the archer at least nerf the daggers and mages,lethal is broken,mirage is broken (to be fair bluff dont work properly) but anyways they can go to a target and play piano with the skills burst him from 100 to 0 in like 3-4 sec,now for mages 800 normal damage and from 6k to 7k+ mc with full gear its alot,they hit 2 spell in 1 sec so...they can kill a target in 3-4 sec aswell and me with archer i need some targets to be afk in order to kill them and hopefully i will crit alot to do that because is another problem "you missed the target" how the fuck a double ring archer can possibly MISS a tallum A grade ROBE,its first time i see that in all those years in java servers that i was casually passing by,so to close this up you can either buff the archer or nerf the others to him for balance.

Tell us your ingame nick mr.pro and everything will be clear. If u are bot or not dunno.

55 minutes ago, Deity said:

like you dont even know whats pts Interlude looks like...and i have watched dvp fraps that you will never see because they will never be upload on youtube,hes bp back in the day was my cp leader for 3 years.

for the last time,i have flame guard,aqua guard,ele.prot,divine prot and the +25 expertise thingy,plus NO i dont play with zerg,my jewels are all +6 S grade,what you dont understand bro?if we PvP face to face they burst me like im on C grade.
P.S when i am on dagger the db`s struggle so much to take my cp off,if i dont give a sh1t about them they manage to get passed my cp bar if i dash to them they have 0 chance,and all that is the reason mages crying about daggers,daggers about cancels all together about gladis aoe,at least give us back the archer to make things intresting and with more variety.am i crazy?

after u clarified ur resist buffs i cant tell u, that ur problem is inside your resist buffs. Thats why u get "6.7k crit dmg".

Nothing to change here from gm side..its all up to you

42 minutes ago, Deity said:

anyways,because im not sure if i will have the time to check forum from tomorrow i just want to say if you dont fix the archer at least nerf the daggers and mages,lethal is broken,mirage is broken (to be fair bluff dont work properly) but anyways they can go to a target and play piano with the skills burst him from 100 to 0 in like 3-4 sec,now for mages 800 normal damage and from 6k to 7k+ mc with full gear its alot,they hit 2 spell in 1 sec so...they can kill a target in 3-4 sec aswell and me with archer i need some targets to be afk in order to kill them and hopefully i will crit alot to do that because is another problem "you missed the target" how the fuck a double ring archer can possibly MISS a tallum A grade ROBE,its first time i see that in all those years in java servers that i was casually passing by,so to close this up you can either buff the archer or nerf the others to him for balance.

nothing of this will change because u just get raped on archer, because u dont know how to buff properly as u have proven above.

6 hours ago, Chevignon said:

nothing of this will change because u just get raped on archer, because u dont know how to buff properly as u have proven above.

??????????

Cancel is just fcked up atleast put reuse and casting time on it..

Cancel has to be fcked up ))). It's cancer !!!. Even though i struggle on any fighter class with buff slots they still have all the buffslots they would need included but heh... Lineage , u have the pleasure of killing them even so . :D 

On 8/16/2018 at 11:58 AM, hardstylee said:

Cancel is just fcked up atleast put reuse and casting time on it..

Said mirage abuser xD

1 minute ago, Justsomeguy said:

Said mirage abuser xD

Still mirage has 2min reuse and i still die in mirage also in 1v1 against a mage cancel take's 4-5 buffs and casts cancel 2 times also  since 80% of the skills are failed from front even backstab from behind is pretty shit.But yea another crying topic which only tell's the facts