Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oliver

Event Registration

8 posts in this topic

Event registration is seriously broken. If you are Chaos, it makes you go into queue to enter and gives you the option to switch to Order even though they are WAY more people in that faction even w/o team hoppers. That makes the Order faction to get a HUGE zerk making most maps unplayable. It was fun at the beginning cause you could get more assist/kills and you could also contest for the objective but now it's out of hand, Order faction is at least twice the number of Chaos at all times. Check it out, it seriously breaks the whole point of event routine.

7 hours ago, Oliver said:

Order faction is at least twice the number of Chaos at all times

Never happen, not even close to being double.

Plus not only amount of people are taken into consideration.

Plus I don't get how you can complain about chaos side when they are leading in all event statistics so far.

Posted (edited)

Pictures mate. Your word doesn't mean much.

Edited by Oliver

You are right, my word doesn't means much, that's exactly why I made an NPC that can show you all the info / statistics you need.

But since you seem incapable of finding it, here's a short guide:

1.png

2.png

3.png

I hope that's enough arrows, if not let me know, i'll add more.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You realize that  the count thing doesn't work right? I was trying to change faction for a day (From Order to Chaos) with a count of Order 52% and Chaos 48% and I couldn't. When I say pictures I mean actual numbers and names of the ppl registered in the current event. These numbers don't say much.

PS: Where's that 1% at?

Edited by Oliver

the 1% that is missing is shortened because the variable is integer... and it does't show digits after comma... that's why... if you knew a bit about programming you would know

15 hours ago, PePeR said:

the 1% that is missing is shortened because the variable is integer... and it does't show digits after comma... that's why... if you knew a bit about programming you would know

Cause I have to know about computer programming.

On 9.8.2018 at 3:59 AM, Oliver said:

You realize that  the count thing doesn't work right? I was trying to change faction for a day (From Order to Chaos) with a count of Order 52% and Chaos 48% and I couldn't. When I say pictures I mean actual numbers and names of the ppl registered in the current event. These numbers don't say much.

PS: Where's that 1% at?

maybe u dont notice, but you arguing with feelings and on the other hand u say, that admins " word doesn't mean much".

I also dont like the rude attitute in your posts. So, for now, your words doesnt count for our community too till you use an other behavior.