Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CzerstwaBula

MIRAGE IS A JOKE

16 posts in this topic

Hey!

I'd like to write about the skill "mirage", being actually too strong.

Daggers with 3 letter names are REALLY untargetable. It pops every 1-2 hits... Do we really need to play on target macros to kill Adventurers? Daggers hit even for 7k, what's impossible for any other class*...

Thanks in advance for your response, GM.

*Am I wrong?

5 minutes ago, detro said:

Sadly thats how mirage works

Don't worry, i'll play adventurer next season so they can discuss a potential nerf during private beta, just like they did with paladins on h5. Bonkers

However, on a more serious note, it is a very strong skill that should be nerfed to l2ovc standards, i also think its way overpowered on this server

1 hour ago, Star64 said:

Don't worry, i'll play adventurer next season so they can discuss a potential nerf during private beta, just like they did with paladins on h5. Bonkers

However, on a more serious note, it is a very strong skill that should be nerfed to l2ovc standards, i also think its way overpowered on this server

No one is worried about u retard .Also u didnt discovered how to abuse paladin .That class was abused way before by other impotents .U wasnt the 1st muppet to use paladin with mage buffs and and mage weapon on hi5 server.There were plenty other retards before you did it .

Posted (edited)

Im not sure but i think mirage is still nerfed at 50% proc .Only Emerald can confirm this .Retail proc is about 80 % and yes it cannot be resisted by buffs like mental or epics so mirage aint buged .If we talk about balance context its another story .In case Emerald decide to nerf mirage even more he needs fix their backstab landing though .I did a random test with Chevignon in town while he was always with back and missed 5 in a row .In any other server i didnt see something like this even other javas .

Also if th hits for 7k on some weak defense target aw/pw should deal way more than that because he has the lowest damage among all 3 daggers and this applies even here on l2ovc .

Edited by Agent

mirage cd is already nerfed as well as is dash, if you nerf mirage even more it will make TH meaningless since the only purpose to use TH instead of GH or WR is to get mirage/dash because TH is worse at everything else.

heh...i thought tank is op :o last time. Learn Lineage. 

2 hours ago, elxdark said:

mirage cd is already nerfed as well as is dash, if you nerf mirage even more it will make TH meaningless since the only purpose to use TH instead of GH or WR is to get mirage/dash because TH is worse at everything else.

Mirage is anti fun mechanic though :<

2 hours ago, Agent said:

No one is worried about u retard .Also u didnt discovered how to abuse paladin .That class was abused way before by other impotents .U wasnt the 1st muppet to use paladin with mage buffs and and mage weapon on hi5 server.There were plenty other retards before you did it .

So mad that you're taking your argument to other topics too? Sad

4 hours ago, Star64 said:

Mirage is anti fun mechanic though :<

Mirage is pro 3rd party software mechanic. just block out those target cancel packets and oh look, instant pvp advantage! 

Much fun.

15 minutes ago, Asmodin said:

Mirage is pro 3rd party software mechanic. just block out those target cancel packets and oh look, instant pvp advantage! 

Much fun.

No need, just press next target command, server is so empty that you won't get a new target :D

27 minutes ago, Star64 said:

No need, just press next target command, server is so empty that you won't get a new target :D

mmhm i dunno, i played today for a bit after a 3 day break and it was like 60+ ppl in event

2 hours ago, Asmodin said:

mmhm i dunno, i played today for a bit after a 3 day break and it was like 60+ ppl in event

just memeing :D

9 hours ago, Star64 said:

playing with next target is another lvl. A b1t too hard innit? )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) though , most of them , don't even have it on the skill bar , when it should be the main skill u using , in pretty much any class xD. 

Daggers with 3 letter names are untargetable (?) lul