Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PePeR

Gear dependent system

7 posts in this topic

There is something wrong here... Im in full C grade killing S/A grade and the max Adena I got is 9... srsly something is wrong...

I haven't got 10 adena or more.. which should be easy because C-> A is 50% more benefit.. so 15a at ... I never got more than 9a...

Posted (edited)

This is 100%. I just had 1v1 with A grade mage.. I m in full C 79 lvl and he was A grade in DC and daimon staff... I got 10adena... does it even work?

Im wondering why noone said anything about it.. or maybe it just affects me somehow... y, I just killed tyrant in S grade as a summoner in C grade and got 7a.. xD

Edited by PePeR

* Gear dependent rewards - higher/lower rewards depending on gear.

This says in features, however it doesn't work...

People cannot "trick" the system like that anymore.

If the server was in C-grade stage then yes fighting C VS A would give you 50% more adena.

But since A-grade are free, calculations start from A-grade only, so even if you wear C-grade, its your choose, it does no effect on adena gain, you will only get 25% more adena from killing an S-grader.

Then add that 50 % to B/C gear aswell . Maybe some ppl like the looks of B/ C or they oe their gear and they are happy with that, its not ok to get less reward then wearing A . Equal reward should be ok.

I didn't say anywhere that you get less rewards by wearing C/B.

You get equal as if you are wearing A.

1 hour ago, ImmunE said:

Then add that 50 % to B/C gear aswell . Maybe some ppl like the looks of B/ C or they oe their gear and they are happy with that, its not ok to get less reward then wearing A . Equal reward should be ok.

They dont want to look different, they just want to get more adena. Summoners, spoilers, wl etc can abuse this system. It must stay as it is. Imo rewards for objectives should be bigger to everyone to make people work together