Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PePeR

NPC mobs

13 posts in this topic

NPC mobs should have higher M def... now mage can hit 6k + per hit on a NPC mob.. which is like 5-6 hits to kill it... HOWEVER meele class or figther have to spend like 30 sec attacking that NPC... which makes mage the highest exping class here... peep poop

Maybe. But who cares about exp at this point?

the meele classes... when you hit a mob... and a mage start to KS it, they take it out in 4 hits and u get no exp... because they dealt more damage... that's why Im asking to increase M def

make dagger, 2 skills on every mob :)

mini events mostly and events also with guards etc/ bases (demons/angels) all kind of NPCs shoudl have higher M def... they're so soft for mages in comparison to fighters(meele)

They really shouldn't be changed. Some events are aleady annoying af(undead camp XD). These events aren't for exp anyway. If u want to exp just go to farm zone.

LOL... I will give u an example... event starts siege, you are mage 76 lvl.. you kill a guard you get 1% for killed a guard solo... it takes you about 10 sec to kill it if you're totally new... look at the other class.. let's say dwarf maestro (with golem)... he gets 1% (30% of it is consumed by golem!) and the rest goes to him so he gets 0.7% and the time it takes him to kill it is 15 sec (with golem).

The point is mage is easier to EXP lvl... and therefore they can DENY EXP from other classes.. because they can KS mobs... from other classes (they don't lose anything by killing someone else's MOB)... and they DPS them faster.

If you as a meele character can kill a mob solo that's already an achievement, because everytime Im hitting a MOB and then a mage comes in, he KSes it and he denies me of my exp... and the worst thing is, you can't do anything to him because he is your FACTION... 

let's say I'm hitting a mob, I dealt already 30% of HP fighting with him like 5 sec, then a mage comes in.. he uses 5-6 spells and the mob is dead.. he gets 60% of my exp and I get the rest...(still with golem consumed 30%) but I spend on this mob 10 sec hitting him, and I get it stolen by a mage who spent 3 sec on it...

and then if I see another mob nearby, before I even will be close to the NPC he will have 20% hp left because the mage took it already... 

THe point is, these mobs have very low M def... 

even during mini events with cleaning NPC mobs.. mages just AoE in 5 sec and all exp is theirs... and a fighter can just wait until they kill it, because he can't get any target... and say to me that's not favouritizing mages... when they have specificaly made mini events for getting exp that is alllowing them to exp extremely fast with AoE. And that at the beggining of the season is crucial.. and then there's just a variable called snowball...

That's my opinion

If i was able to farm so fast with summoner in early hours of the server, I would rekt every mage there, but first my summon is P atk, then second mages lvl faster, the third is that summon consumes % of your exp... which makes no sense to me since it's a faction server...

Do you know how long took me to get 79 LVL on the summoner? 3 days playing 6 hours daily... more or less... and mages had 79 in first day... that's because of the minievents with mobs with 0 M def...

So it's another of these posts: "NERF MAGES THEY ARE TOO OP". I'm pretty sure if a mage decided to exp your way they would hit 79 around the same time. But most of them had brain and went to farm zone so they got lvl quickly.

If u decrease p.def of mobs then gladis/tyrants will aoe them anyway. If u buff  the mobs then GL with clearing it in time. I always wanted to clear these events asap. Didn't know someone was using them to grind when there is better option(farm zone).

Farm zone is only 1h a day, and yes I was using it too, everyday...

I gave you my reasons, go try to kill some npcs in order to get faster (because that's the only way you can get XP fast enough) and a mage behind you stealing every last drop of exp you can get... feels GOOD man

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, PePeR said:

LOL... I will give u an example... event starts siege, you are mage 76 lvl.. you kill a guard you get 1% for killed a guard solo... it takes you about 10 sec to kill it if you're totally new... look at the other class.. let's say dwarf maestro (with golem)... he gets 1% (30% of it is consumed by golem!) and the rest goes to him so he gets 0.7% and the time it takes him to kill it is 15 sec (with golem).

The point is mage is easier to EXP lvl... and therefore they can DENY EXP from other classes.. because they can KS mobs... from other classes (they don't lose anything by killing someone else's MOB)... and they DPS them faster.

If you as a meele character can kill a mob solo that's already an achievement, because everytime Im hitting a MOB and then a mage comes in, he KSes it and he denies me of my exp... and the worst thing is, you can't do anything to him because he is your FACTION... 

let's say I'm hitting a mob, I dealt already 30% of HP fighting with him like 5 sec, then a mage comes in.. he uses 5-6 spells and the mob is dead.. he gets 60% of my exp and I get the rest...(still with golem consumed 30%) but I spend on this mob 10 sec hitting him, and I get it stolen by a mage who spent 3 sec on it...

and then if I see another mob nearby, before I even will be close to the NPC he will have 20% hp left because the mage took it already... 

THe point is, these mobs have very low M def... 

even during mini events with cleaning NPC mobs.. mages just AoE in 5 sec and all exp is theirs... and a fighter can just wait until they kill it, because he can't get any target... and say to me that's not favouritizing mages... when they have specificaly made mini events for getting exp that is alllowing them to exp extremely fast with AoE. And that at the beggining of the season is crucial.. and then there's just a variable called snowball...

That's my opinion

If i was able to farm so fast with summoner in early hours of the server, I would rekt every mage there, but first my summon is P atk, then second mages lvl faster, the third is that summon consumes % of your exp... which makes no sense to me since it's a faction server...

Do you know how long took me to get 79 LVL on the summoner? 3 days playing 6 hours daily... more or less... and mages had 79 in first day... that's because of the minievents with mobs with 0 M def...

mage have always been a better xp'er than any other class , it always killed mobs faster then any other class , it always had mobs which had weaker m atk. than pdef. leaving aside the 1's that have different resists and increased m.def as a stat. And NPC's are the 1's in town xD. 

Edited by Zirconium

You do realize you are compaing mages with a warsmith right?

There's no point comparing the best farming class in the game with any other non-farming class, that is warsmith and daggers mainly.

Any class that can AoE will be good at these events, this includes melee classes like Gladi / Tryants and maybe even Archers due to Burst Shot.

The stats I use for mobs atm are real stats taken from other monsters that exist in the game, as someone said, if I increase M.def. (and i'll have to increase it alot to satisify your farming abilities with a warsmith...) it might make some events harder to complete (speaking of Castle Invasion, that's already hard enough) - if i'll decrease p.def. then you will still have these AoEing classes I mentioned above to compete with and that wouldn't change anything for mages KSing anyway.

On 8/8/2018 at 8:27 AM, Emerald said:

You do realize you are compaing mages with a warsmith right?

There's no point comparing the best farming class in the game with any other non-farming class, that is warsmith and daggers mainly.

Any class that can AoE will be good at these events, this includes melee classes like Gladi / Tryants and maybe even Archers due to Burst Shot.

The stats I use for mobs atm are real stats taken from other monsters that exist in the game, as someone said, if I increase M.def. (and i'll have to increase it alot to satisify your farming abilities with a warsmith...) it might make some events harder to complete (speaking of Castle Invasion, that's already hard enough) - if i'll decrease p.def. then you will still have these AoEing classes I mentioned above to compete with and that wouldn't change anything for mages KSing anyway.

is there any way to give mobs earth weakness and put earth element on specific classes attacks and earth defense on every class? I could be so wrong about this but i dont think it would have balance issues

keeping in mind:

Earth: Antharas' Breath - Dance of Medusa - Decay - Spoil (overenchanted only) - Spoil Festival (overenchanted only)