Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Izupwnz

Why we dont see Titans?

47 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

ye, you had an impact playing a dwarf spoiler for 2 weeks and bragging when you steal adenas and people couldnt kill you cause you were a spoiler. big impact.

You are in same boat with this troll detro .I play l2ovc since season 1 moron .This what u told about me its some circumstantial bullsh1t since i played almost every damm class possible here when u even didnt knew about l2ovc or how faction servers works .

By trying to throw dirt into me all u do is flaging yourself how stupid u all are .

Read the fukin thread here,i was on point for someone that may be interested how titans works.Its not about u are some stupid idiot detro and how they need troll me for reasons that i cant understand ....

Edited by Agent

Btw Scaretactic. forgot your stupid ingame name cause i know who u are .Just be the server sponsor and stfu ,dont talk about people u dont know ,use your payed weapons and make frags and best for you would be to disable your forum account .Forget my name or that i exist ,dont even try to imagine u can know me .

where's my popcorn?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Agent said:

My question to you is what u gain by trolling me ?Is this your way to have some fun ?Are u some idiot butthurt or what ?Are u a an internet forum freak with wrong hobbies ?Ofc u are a nobody here in l2ovc otherwise u wouldnt try troll me because those old enough and real veterans knows i had some impact on l2ovc in one way or another .

Im just laughing with the things you say

You had an impact? As what a spoiler that runs away from pvp on a pvp server? Bitch pls

I was always better than you on every season i played

Btw you are the butthurt thats why everyone like to troll you

Edited by detro

Posted (edited)

48 minutes ago, detro said:

Im just laughing with the things you say

You had an impact? As what a spoiler that runs away from pvp on a pvp server? Bitch pls

I was always better than you on every season i played

Btw you are the butthurt thats why everyone like to troll you

Whats your problem dude ? By trying to flame someone that u even dont know and say sh1ts that nobody believes.....

Since 1st post adressed i sensed some urgy towards me .Wtf is wrong with some people .Like i said i just posted after some months trying to give some tips for some newbies.I dont even know u ingame and im old player here i know most of community that are old enough here and have some roots but i dont even know u .

Whatever your problem is stay the fuk away .

Edited by Agent

You are on luffy's iq that is lower than a rock 

Topic should be called "  how to transform a topic in a pile of shit " .

After you posted yeap we can change it

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, detro said:

You are on luffy's iq that is lower than a rock 

Dude like i said u dont even know me .I never recall u ingame .U talk about iq and stuff like i know to play just spoiler and that u are better player .How is that possible when all u do is troll inforums ,i never saw u ingame and u behave like u know me personal and u have some vendetta against me .U are the invisible warrior that nobody saw or knows about but u behave like a person with mental issues,its not even about trolling anymore .

If u have a mental problem go find some help ,im dead serious about it .

Edited by Agent

When i was playing you werent even on pvp list 

I dont have time these seasons thats why you havent seen me 

But no worries you will see me soon and you will cry again

On 6/8/2018 at 3:11 PM, Agent said:

https://imgur.com/a/kpSxTNM

Good old times ,i still have this pic on my desktop to show u guys what this class was capable and i didnt even had a healer.It was the strongest class in forts no doubt about it .

Good old times, i still have this pic on my destop to remind you what a shitty player you are

https://imgur.com/a/F3oPC

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, detro said:

When i was playing you werent even on pvp list 

I dont have time these seasons thats why you havent seen me 

But no worries you will see me soon and you will cry again

Dude even if i dont know you i can read you for what u are .U are some stupid attention whore .I was on l2ovc right from the start since season 1 ,during this times l2ovc had transformations wich u cant know about,u also dont know how many other classes other than spoilers i did play and the fact i was top at those classes whatever it was ,its not some brag,its what it is,its a difference from being delusional and brag that is factual .Also u dont know the old players here .All u do is to spam for seeking attention .U played maybe 1-2 season for 1-2 week probably mage while this class being on top .Its not even worth to argue with a monkey like you .

I can tell u some transformation l2ovc had like there wasnt even epics in shop in the start ,only good clans could farm those .There werent spoilers arround .I played so many seasons that i cant stand mages anymore ,wich are best class to start off .Since spoilers were introduced here it was a good alternative .

As i said u dont know how some classes works or u like to ignore this .Titans can play only with end game wich makes sence they need be farmed on some other classes wich was the case everytime i was playing titan in recent seasons .Anyway i dont owe u an explanation .For me it makes perfect sence .To bad for idiots like u it doesnt .

If u disagree with what i said u can just add your guide here and tell us how to start with b grade titan and we call it Detro titan guide .

Edited by Agent

1 hour ago, Star64 said:

8/12 JAJAJAJA

hi5 paladin with 0/0 score .Selfown picture more likely .

49 minutes ago, Agent said:

Dude even if i dont know you i can read you for what u are .U are some stupid attention whore .I was on l2ovc right from the start since season 1 ,during this times l2ovc had transformations wich u cant know about,u also dont know how many other classes other than spoilers i did play and the fact i was top at those classes whatever it was ,its not some brag,its what it is,its a difference from being delusional and brag that is factual .Also u dont know the old players here .All u do is to spam for seeking attention .U played maybe 1-2 season for 1-2 week probably mage while this class being on top .Its not even worth to argue with a monkey like you .

I can tell u some transformation l2ovc had like there wasnt even epics in shop in the start ,only good clans could farm those .There werent spoilers arround .I played so many seasons that i cant stand mages anymore ,wich are best class to start off .Since spoilers were introduced here it was a good alternative .

As i said u dont know how some classes works or u like to ignore this .Titans can play only with end game wich makes sence they need be farmed on some other classes wich was the case everytime i was playing titan in recent seasons .Anyway i dont owe u an explanation .For me it makes perfect sence .To bad for idiots like u it doesnt .

If u disagree with what i said u can just add your guide here and tell us how to start with b grade titan and we call it Detro titan guide .

When did you play titan with b grade cause you were playin titan after you played months with spoiler

And yea the 2 weeks you say i played i was from top pvp while you were not even on the list

I played mage.gladi.wr archer

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, detro said:

When did you play titan with b grade cause you were playin titan after you played months with spoiler

And yea the 2 weeks you say i played i was from top pvp while you were not even on the list

I played mage.gladi.wr archer

I played spoiler 1-2 weeks max but again u know better .I told you it makes perfect sence to farm gear on some other classes for normal people it makes perfect sence .Too bad u are some stupid troll that cant understand that and u try making this look bad .If i played spoiler does this means i dont know to play other classes ?U dont even make sence .U just spam like a nonbrain .

If u were some good player that play here constantly i would know about you .For someone that i dont know or i never saw u ingame u seem alot of interested in me .

Instead of your vendetta and acting like a stupid child u could instead ask me things about l2 to teach you how this game works or about l2ovc history ,maybe this way your time would pay off instead of trolling better players that play here since season 1 and acting like a clown .

Edited by Agent

You are saying you dont know me but when i played you were crying

Stop this non sense

Anyway got bored of you you will see next time

2 hours ago, Agent said:

my teammate at the top of the score, what u saying buddy

3 hours ago, Agent said:

nice buffs, vr buff and your d/s are messed up

v3ry pr0

21 hours ago, PePeR said:

where's my popcorn?

Sorry I'm late, here you are PePeR

popcorn.JPG

1 hour ago, detro said:

You are saying you dont know me but when i played you were crying

Stop this non sense

Anyway got bored of you you will see next time

Whatever makes u feel better stupid troll .Keep seeking attention and saying stupid sh1ts ,this is your meaning here on l2ovc in wich your playground are this forums .

57 minutes ago, Star64 said:

nice buffs, vr buff and your d/s are messed up

v3ry pr0

I dont even think u bothered to read the reason of my buffs setup,or that u even understand how titan cap damage works .Its beyond my words to see how a noob like u can criticise something that doesnt understands .U never played titan in interlude ...and if u did u probably didnt made more than 10 kills with him.Just stick to what u know ,paladin hi5 0 damage with mage weapons and mage buffs that spams sacrifice and agro like a bot having pleasure to randomly annoy others .