Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Izupwnz

Why we dont see Titans?

47 posts in this topic

Just that, they are nerf as fuck or what? i remember it was a strong class in interlude.

Looking for opinions

cuz the maps are mostly for range chars and the fact the 70% of the server plays mage makes him unplayable.

1 hour ago, RollingAsh said:

cuz the maps are mostly for range chars and the fact the 70% of the server plays mage makes him unplayable.

nope... what makes him unplayable is a nerf which caps his attack to deal 50% of the enemy MAX HP...

However we have mages on server that can crit for more than 50% of enemy max hp and they're range... 

People were just whining about titan being too stronk

Titans can be decent ,but they are too vulnerable to debuffs and cancels .Since frenzy was fixed for the right ammount of damage,they need a HD++++alot now.Also they need refresh augment for zealot because with just frenzy titan wont catch nobody because all classes on server are 200 +  speed somehow .The cap are crippling them somehow because daggers or m crits can reach higher damage on weak defense targets while titan is with handicap.

Since frenzy damage was fixed (meaning is lower) .Their cap should be removed imo .Its not needed anymore .Maybe this will bring more titans back on the map .

Playing archer dagger or mage is way easier .Also aint a class for newbies .Some deep mechanics about l2 is needed ,buff setup is extremely important.Before playing as titan u need farm some gear on some other classes because this class can exist only endgame .

why cap damage?? im a tank and nobody hits me 40% of my hp, but some mages hit me so fucking hard, 1 or 2 daggers too, and i saw in my party those classes raping HP up to 80% of their hp in 1 single hit, so i dont see the point of capping titan, maybe when they did that it was op, now i dont see the point if u are correct guys, i just was thinking why there was no titans on server and i get my aswer, its sad =(

I was wondering in my head couple days ago about Titans aswell. I dont play them (I just suck at them) but really cant understand why they are not available (nerfed that much). Couple seasons ago I remember Agent running around with titan and kicking everyones asses :D When I saw him I just started to move in opposite direction from him :D Those were good times. Titans need some love from @Emerald

Agent actually played this class pretty well even with the nerfs, these nerfs aren't new and they were even worst a few seasons ago.

This class is very map dependent which can be one of the reasons it is not played, but take a titan to a map like fortress and it'll make a dozen of kills.

if u know how to buff a titan,he can be a walking nightmare

Titan is always there waiting for ppl to go all dagger/gladi/tyrant and punish them for it 

Posted (edited)

You Can Be The Titan Of Titan's It Won't Punish TH FOR sure ))). OFC Anything's Possible With The Right Buffs.

Edited by Zirconium

1 hour ago, Zirconium said:

You Can Be The Titan Of Titan's It Won't Punish TH FOR sure ))). OFC Anything's Possible With The Right Buffs.

what would be right buff? i know pre setups from npc are bad, for my main i made my own and it works very well, but titan it will be hard to balance damage and resist, also i realise that Resist buff like Resist Water/etc element are worthless cuz surrender take them out :( so only dance/song work for resist.

Posted (edited)

https://imgur.com/a/kpSxTNM

Good old times ,i still have this pic on my desktop to show u guys what this class was capable and i didnt even had a healer.It was the strongest class in forts no doubt about it .

Last time i played 1 season ago forts were different ,it was still mage,archer fiesta while pvping outside with majority chasing back and forth .Or when a side was bigger in number it was a spawn pvp in wich melees were useless .Wich in both cases wasnt good for titan .What used to be a powerhouse map for titans now were just average because of it .....

Emerald needs bring the old forts back and encourage people to go for objective ,meaning to increase reward or something so people can actually go inside for pvp too..............and not just outside boring pvp from chasing or spawn .This is another issue for them.

Anyway back to the topic .As i said frenzy is now different as it was some seasons ago .Old frenzy bonus was bigger wich means players could actually skip some buffs in the past like p atk buffs and crit buffs,and take resists instead .By doing this damage was the same because of the cap damage and titan were alot more resiliant to mages .

Edited by Agent

Posted (edited)

Btw 1 more thing so people wont get confused about buff setup i had :) and contradicts what i said about them skiping some offensive buffs and taking resists .That was just for forts only .The reason for going so offensive was to achieve the cap damage with normal hits vs squishy classes(dagger,mages,archers) but mainly to counter other titans.

On regular maps other than forts i used different buffs.While cov can be kept in town maps and forts the only efficient prophecy is powi in other types of map.Also people need think what buffs to sacrifice for taking the song/dances resists and ofc damage will be lower and this strategy can work only with end game gear like i said:valakas,refresh,tallum+6,HD+++ wich should be the main pieces of a titan playing l2ovc .

Edited by Agent

1 hour ago, detro said:

You played more fs than titan 

sup detro ,u still a forum warrior ?

16 minutes ago, Agent said:

sup detro ,u still a forum warrior ?

Still better than you even as a forum warrior

Sry

43 minutes ago, detro said:

Still better than you even as a forum warrior

Sry

Shut up virus .Nobody take u as serious .Clown warrior is your name /

16 minutes ago, Agent said:

Shut up virus .Nobody take u as serious .Clown warrior is your name /

Wrong 

Nobody take U as serious

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, detro said:

Wrong 

Nobody take U as serious

Go find a fucking life u retard .I post after some months and viruses like u come to troll my posts after 5 min .My comments are still somewhat usefull for someone that reads from time to time .While loosers like u will stay always pathetic and irrelevant no matter ingame or forum .

Edited by Agent

3 minutes ago, Agent said:

Go find a fucking life u retard .I post after some months and viruses like u come to troll my posts after 5 min .My comments are still somewhat usefull for someone that reads from time to time .While loosers like u will stay always pathetic and irrelevant no matter ingame or forum .

Already mad

Just now, detro said:

Already mad

Now i remember what i despise about this forums .Plenty of forum warriors that can be quite annoying ....I wasnt ever an ignoring type of person but i need be more persistent about it.After all u are a nobody ,nothing that u say matters .

13 minutes ago, Agent said:

Now i remember what i despise about this forums .Plenty of forum warriors that can be quite annoying ....I wasnt ever an ignoring type of person but i need be more persistent about it.After all u are a nobody ,nothing that u say matters .

Im nobody also you are a nobody too so dont try to say something

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, detro said:

Im nobody also you are a nobody too so dont try to say something

My question to you is what u gain by trolling me ?Is this your way to have some fun ?Are u some idiot butthurt or what ?Are u a an internet forum freak with wrong hobbies ?Ofc u are a nobody here in l2ovc otherwise u wouldnt try troll me because those old enough and real veterans knows i had some impact on l2ovc in one way or another .

Edited by Agent

ye, you had an impact playing a dwarf spoiler for 2 weeks and bragging when you steal adenas and people couldnt kill you cause you were a spoiler. big impact.