Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lame

A GRD and donations

13 posts in this topic

how come people who domated momey to get a grd now its worth anything after 6 days

some people who did it cant even get any potantional after it?

we feel that i loose money for nothing!!!

Since you donated and got a grade you are already ahead fron the ppl that get a free today

Seems like you have no idea from l2 

31 minutes ago, detro said:

Since you donated and got a grade you are already ahead fron the ppl that get a free today

Seems like you have no idea from l2 

seems you have no idea whit ur fuking life u peace of shit

dude i made a post if i could refund a heavy main that i bought by mistake or exchange it, and they were like no its ur bad, but 12 hours later all A gear was free and I was a dumass to farm those items twice. 

8 minutes ago, Isabelle said:

dude i made a post if i could refund a heavy main that i bought by mistake or exchange it, and they were like no its ur bad, but 12 hours later all A gear was free and I was a dumass to farm those items twice. I could have saved like 7k A( including the adena spent for A jews) for the boss jews

im just fuking stop playing, and like i heard from my friends discord lounds and lounds people stop playing couse of it.

i think rollback would be fine for this server... after the mistake they did

YE i quit myself too as soon as i saw it, i got rly frustrated.. i was like ok i finished with A gear, and a few mins later ppl were talking in all chat about items being free aah..

yea me too, its sad cuz server was cool, but when u finish ur A grade setup and they throw your effort for free its not cool, bad choises there, but they think is good for population so, good call emerald

Well guys its really your fault that you are slow with pvps and items

There are announcements and you can see the shop how the items prices are changing

if u bought a grade 3 minutes even a day before it went free, it means u spent like 1k on them. The price started going down since monday, so stop bullshitting about how u payed full price for it and several hours later was free.

1 hour ago, Lame said:

how come people who domated momey to get a grd now its worth anything after 6 days

some people who did it cant even get any potantional after it?

we feel that i loose money for nothing!!!

u got what u donated for ... u spent ur money on a grade.. u got a grade

Donators QQ'ing about free A grades. U donated first day, u pwnd those poor C grades and masturbated after. Now it's gone. Deal with it. U still have advantage with expert skills, lvls and maybe enchanted skills. U can give best items in the game for most of the donators here and they would still get shit on coz most of them can't even buff properly.

33 minutes ago, RollingAsh said:

if u bought a grade 3 minutes even a day before it went free, it means u spent like 1k on them. The price started going down since monday, so stop bullshitting about how u payed full price for it and several hours later was free.

Couldn't say it better, people think exaggerating is going to make their points valid.

You guys want to be quitters, then go on and be it.

You don't find my features logical yet you throw much more than simple A-grade gear by quitting in favor of searching a new server where you will for sure, 100% guaranteed, not find the same balance as you can find here, at this stage of the server.

Topic locked once again - open another and you'll be forced to go find a new server.

1 person likes this