Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HIPBroker

Banned

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My name is HIPBroker [in game] 

I think server was down,but my friend tell me i got ban,and maybe because i try to sell items for real money.

I work hard almost 1 week every day like 15+hours for buy draconic set. After i buy i was dissapointed and want to sell it. 

This is first time when i got ban and i play 10+years on l2. 

I didn't know there is a rule to "dont try to sell items for real money" or something like this. If i know i dont try to sell. in my opinion you should make announces with some important rules. 

My bad,i'm sorry i'll dont try that again,please unban. 

Edited by HIPBroker

6) Trading ingame stuff between servers or for real money is not allowed. "

You can read server rules here: 

Or /target Tablet of Information  ingame. 

51 minutes ago, westboy said:

Can you unban me also please?

Werent you flaming the server?

28 minutes ago, detro said:

Werent you flaming the server?

Who are you ?

1 minute ago, detro said:

Someone that know your shits

Well if you know my shi ts and you checked why i flammed the server you will understand that i was right and it wasn't my fault to get banned . If u don't know why i flammed the server and got banned for flammed it , check the post that i just made.

2 hours ago, HIPBroker said:

My name is HIPBroker [in game] 

I think server was down,but my friend tell me i got ban,and maybe because i try to sell items for real money.

I work hard almost 1 week every day like 15+hours for buy draconic set. After i buy i was dissapointed and want to sell it. 

This is first time when i got ban and i play 10+years on l2. 

I didn't know there is a rule to "dont try to sell items for real money" or something like this. If i know i dont try to sell. in my opinion you should make announces with some important rules. 

My bad,i'm sorry i'll dont try that again,please unban. 

Even if I'll make a pop-up window with the close button disabled and all text written in capslock, people will still not be able to read.

6 minutes ago, westboy said:

Well if you know my shi ts and you checked why i flammed the server you will understand that i was right and it wasn't my fault to get banned . If u don't know why i flammed the server and got banned for flammed it , check the post that i just made.

You were actually shtting on the server since the very first minute it opened, I ignored everything you've said until now, there's a limit.

Its funny actually, you were banned in the previous season for the exact same reason, you learned nothing - you will not be unbanned.

2 people like this