Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Madlaxy

A-Grade is free in less than a week

15 posts in this topic

Previous season it was too slow, I guess if it would be around 3 more days or so it would be fine.

People already avoid joining servers who already opened, there has to be something that gives them a helping hand, and this feature is exactly the one, now its only A-Grade VS S-Grade, lets see how this goes.

A-Grade becoming free can never be too prematurely, since it's crucial to the balance of the game, especially in chronicle like Interlude. If you have more than 2 days in C-Grade vs A-Grade with 3rd class skills it leads to rage quiting of lame newbies, same could be said about B-Grade vs A/S.

Its stupid as fuk especially that i donated money to get, couse i couldn't have onough time of play,

And now its fuking free

No point even playing it atleast from my side

it took me time to farm FULL A, now its free and worth nothing, im same geared as someone who start today nice server, maybe in 3 days S will be free (?)

So just because you nolifed or played more than others you prefer to be better geared for 1 month and 2-3 shot newcomers so you can make them quit ? Wouldn't be better if 90% of the players are equally geared which will lead to more competitive server that will last longer ? 

Seems that you guys are really bad and you can kill only newbies with c grade gear

Get used to it or gtfo

If newbies cant compete vs ppl that play more time they wont join and if newbies dont join there wont be enough ppl and you will keep complaining that there wont be ppl

You guys are destroying every single server cause you are trash ppl

If you dont like it go to the next server play 2-3 days and change server again

4 minutes ago, detro said:

Seems that you guys are really bad and you can kill only newbies with c grade gear

Get used to it or gtfo

If newbies cant compete vs ppl that play more time they wont join and if newbies dont join there wont be enough ppl and you will keep complaining that there wont be ppl

You are wrong, im mad because they waste my adena the time i played and the effort i put in my character and im not one shotting newbies cuz i play TANK so i support people to kill stuff. Now even a private is hitting me SO hard and its not even funny playing, I love faction servers and its cool to help news, they did with B grande instead of C, bot now its a lot, Just think... server has 6 DAYS !!!! its not needed and its not fair

2 minutes ago, detro said:

Get used to it or gtfo

Idk it seems that this had a big impact on the server. On a saturday noon there are 10 chaos players vs 10 order players :D.

The problem is, that ppl play and expect to get stronger and superior - thats the point of L2. Farming, donating same thing. One has more time to play the other less. Now if ones progress is nullified that pisses me off too. On the other hand the gameplay has to be progressive, but this time the curve was too steep and A grade got free in 6 days. I also think, that S and Boss jewels should be locked for at least 1 week.

And I also think, that the server should not be newbie oriented (how to get more new players) but the goal should be how to keep the main player base here. The main thing what keeps players playing is that they know they get stronger and better and are getting superior to others. If this motivation is gone, It's just like playing tetris.

Well, now we have a situation where new players are likely to come, but the population is low - will they want to stay on a low population server?

7 minutes ago, Maasikas said:

Idk it seems that this had a big impact on the server. On a saturday noon there are 10 chaos players vs 10 order players :D.

The problem is, that ppl play and expect to get stronger and superior - thats the point of L2. Farming, donating same thing. One has more time to play the other less. Now if ones progress is nullified that pisses me off too. On the other hand the gameplay has to be progressive, but this time the curve was too steep and A grade got free in 6 days. I also think, that S and Boss jewels should be locked for at least 1 week.

And I also think, that the server should not be newbie oriented (how to get more new players) but the goal should be how to keep the main player base here. The main thing what keeps players playing is that they know they get stronger and better and are getting superior to others. If this motivation is gone, It's just like playing tetris.

Well, now we have a situation where new players are likely to come, but the population is low - will they want to stay on a low population server?

The moment you started to play before some1 else you're already superior to him, even if he gets the same gear you already got ahead with adena, expert skills, divine insp, item / skill enchants, S-grade / boss jewels (which will never become free) and so on.

You try to blame population drop on this feature while it happent only today so it is completely irrelevant, people come and go from server to server all the time, game is old and its 2018 many people cannot stay at the server server for too long, ESPECIALLY if they aren't able to catch up with older players (which is what this feature comes to cope with).

And comments like yours and these random shouts in game are not helping either, you want to play and have big population but you're doing exactly the opposite - you don't even suggest a more elegant replacement except for saying it was too fast - something I already agreed with that it could've lasted about 3 more days but not more than that.

At this stage of the server, you will not find such balanced PvP anywhere else, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Emerald said:

The moment you started to play before some1 else you're already superior to him, even if he gets the same gear you already got ahead with adena, expert skills, divine insp, item / skill enchants, S-grade / boss jewels (which will never become free) and so on.

You try to blame population drop on this feature while it happent only today so it is completely irrelevant, people come and go from server to server all the time, game is old and its 2018 many people cannot stay at the server server for too long, ESPECIALLY if they aren't able to catch up with older players (which is what this feature comes to cope with).

And comments like yours and these random shouts in game are not helping either, you want to play and have big population but you're doing exactly the opposite - you don't even suggest a more elegant replacement except for saying it was too fast - something I already agreed with that it could've lasted about 3 more days but not more than that.

At this stage of the server, you will not find such balanced PvP anywhere else, so enjoy it while it lasts.

I agree. I just expressed my opinion.
I did suggest: Lock S / Boss for a longer time + 7 days. So new players won't get destroyed.

Edited by Maasikas

Solution was easy:

C grade for 1 week.

B grade for 1 week.

A grade for 1 week.

S grade for 1 week.

Once you get to a higher grade, the previous one becomes free. Of course people are angry they spent 6 days to buy gear that is now free, especially when it doesn't look like you let anyone know this was coming? Imagine the guy that wasted 8k buying his a weapon and set YESTERDAY, would you keep playing after that? It's like starting from zero lol.

5 minutes ago, Maasikas said:

This is a PVP Faction server, it's supposed to have rapid development, that farming thing was back in 2008 Noob Wars. Also the server should not be "main player base" oriented, because 95% of that "main player base" is filled with random dull noobs which is exactly the reason that seasons are ending so short. 
Are you really motivated and entertained if you play for 10h per day focusing primary on C/B-Grade newbies so you can kill them with 2-3 Death Spikes while avoiding higher geared players just so you can make 70-80 kills and shout later "IM THE KING", "LF COMPETITION" or post screen shot on your lame scoreboard on the forum ? Not to mention all those clan member avoid each other at events, scams, ass lickings and selling chars.
This is a illustration of your so called "main players base".

8 minutes ago, maze said:

Solution was easy:

C grade for 1 week.

B grade for 1 week.

A grade for 1 week.

S grade for 1 week.

Once you get to a higher grade, the previous one becomes free. Of course people are angry they spent 6 days to buy gear that is now free, especially when it doesn't look like you let anyone know this was coming? Imagine the guy that wasted 8k buying his a weapon and set YESTERDAY, would you keep playing after that? It's like starting from zero lol.

This comment clearly proves you don't even play and don't deserve to be answered.

Topic locked, answers were given, no point to keep this going.