Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deity

about the "nerfs"

12 posts in this topic

Hello,i am just intrested to know how can a WIZARD TEAR hit me for 1200 normal damage when i have 1800+ m,def (full S jewels +4 and map bonus buff)
at the same time Arcana mace mc is 6900,i cant imagine how it would be if it wasnt this "25% reduce m.crit damage".

P.S before you open you filthy mouth kid,no im not crying,im not even mad actually,but to me this seems kinda stupid.

Best regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

yeah im kinda curious how i have over 450 crit rate and when i fight a mage he crits me like 2/5 and i crit 1/5 2/5 at best, from woot i know mage crit rate is low, way lower then an archer with db+focus, cuz i dont wanna be a rude, mages crit me for 5k and i crit them for 2k, not to mention there is smt wrong with the accuracy, cuz i miss mages with shields... I played on this chronicle a lot, i read the forum, archer dmg is nerfed... aight, no cat buff .. aight, but wtf did the crit rate do to you? 

Edited by RollingAsh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3.8.2018 at 7:49 PM, Deity said:

Hello,i am just intrested to know how can a WIZARD TEAR hit me for 1200 normal damage when i have 1800+ m,def (full S jewels +4 and map bonus buff)
at the same time Arcana mace mc is 6900,i cant imagine how it would be if it wasnt this "25% reduce m.crit damage".

P.S before you open you filthy mouth kid,no im not crying,im not even mad actually,but to me this seems kinda stupid.

Best regards.

Your mdef is secondary in interlude.

Your main resists will be gained from resist buffs since they are additive and not multiplied.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Without resist mages gonna hit you for so stupid dmg you will fly to moon and back. Just put on some resists (songs and dances are better since they cant be cancelled by surrender to wind etc) :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Fungry said:

Without resist mages gonna hit you for so stupid dmg you will fly to moon and back. Just put on some resists (songs and dances are better since they cant be cancelled by surrender to wind etc) :) 

with dance of aquaguard an SPS hit me 2k base  8.5k crit and crits besides what ppl said are so ofen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Fungry said:

Without resist mages gonna hit you for so stupid dmg you will fly to moon and back. Just put on some resists (songs and dances are better since they cant be cancelled by surrender to wind etc) :) 

after 10 years lineage i had to say that i have all the resist?i have even this shit with expert book who gives you +25 resist and the extra buff slot on aqua guard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at the same time double ring archer with +7 db hits me 1900 crit (not even draco armor btw)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

U can't have all the resists coz there are no slots. I doubt any char except for bot gatos can run resists for all mages. If a mage lands surrender and vortex on u then it's gg. Remember that surrender removes 1 resist.

And if u REALLY played this game for 10 years then u should know how OP mage on full epics is. Here it's nerfed so u have 3x mc(retail is 4x) and much lower chance to crit. And i'm not even gonna talk about archers and daggers coz LUL...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Justsomeguy said:

U can't have all the resists coz there are no slots. I doubt any char except for bot gatos can run resists for all mages. If a mage lands surrender and vortex on u then it's gg. Remember that surrender removes 1 resist.

And if u REALLY played this game for 10 years then u should know how OP mage on full epics is. Here it's nerfed so u have 3x mc(retail is 4x) and much lower chance to crit. And i'm not even gonna talk about archers and daggers coz LUL...

That is cuz interlude sucks, in H5 u have more usefull classes to counter others and the variety generates a "balance" i use " cuz in L2 balance didnt exist ever, but when classes are better u will get possibilitys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

  • Says C6 (Archerlude)
  • Developer hyper-nerfs the best Mass PvP class in the chronicle to complete shit (Archers)
  • Still Calls it C6
  • What do you really expect of this developer?
  • Re-roll, or find a new server. Best advice I could give you. 
Edited by f2B
bullets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0