Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NOKIA

Rejoining epic

9 posts in this topic

Could it be possible to rejoin the epic bosses whenever we get crit? or maybe appear inside boss area as in other events?

1 person likes this

Yesterday I got 3 dc in 2 min when I tried to join Sailren RB :D In the end I didnt get in and just had to stfu :D Friend of mine got 2 dc and couldnt join rb aswell

Or have a chance to get an epic by playing OL/BP ?

7 minutes ago, Redman said:

Or have a chance to get an epic by playing OL/BP ?

U just gotta ress 1 guy as bishop to get drops.

As OL, no clue tbh.

1 minute ago, Asmodin said:

U just gotta ress 1 guy as bishop to get drops.

As OL, no clue tbh.

As OL, you can contribute hugely to your clan and the actual outcome on the raid, yet you get that lame message about not enough sh1t done and leave with empty hands.

I assume it can be done but there would still be limitations that will most likely prevent you from getting back into the event.

Like if you got DCed and when you log in back your faction already has too many players in it and when you log in after your faction already lost the fight.

There are probably more corners cases.

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Like if you got DCed and when you log in back your faction already has too many players in it and when you log in after your faction already lost the fight.

A possible solution may be to hold player in game for short time when he disconnects improperly. So that if fight is lost, the player reconnects in dead state.

Will anti AFK system kick such player?

18 minutes ago, Madlaxy said:

A possible solution may be to hold player in game for short time when he disconnects improperly. So that if fight is lost, the player reconnects in dead state.

Will anti AFK system kick such player?

That's less of a problem, the bigger problem is deciding what to do with a player who logs in during countdown or after fight already started and his faction has too many players.

I assume after fight already started transfer him to the other faction would be preffered by most players.

But on countdown it could vary, if there's enough time remaining to start the fight you might want to go back to town and try your luck on joining with your team again, rather than being forced to the other faction.