Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Erendir

Gladi/tyrand

12 posts in this topic

are you going to do something with those class day per day they are geting more annoying..theyr dmg are rly huge hiting 2+ with aoe with 0cd and 4/5k with a triple

1 person likes this

cool story bro, none of ur facts were correct. Anyways, next time, write 9999* dmg per every skill with 0cd, will look more serious. 

6 hours ago, Erendir said:

are you going to do something with those class day per day they are geting more annoying..theyr dmg are rly huge hiting 2+ with aoe with 0cd and 4/5k with a triple

I agree 100% with your comment. You are 100% Right.Overpowered skills + 0cooldown on aoe.

29 minutes ago, westboy said:

I agree 100% with your comment. You are 100% Right.Overpowered skills + 0cooldown on aoe.

Wrong.

4 hours ago, l0l said:

cool story bro, none of ur facts were correct. Anyways, next time, write 9999* dmg per every skill with 0cd, will look more serious. 

all of these was correct your are just trying to defend your class...when we are talking about 0cd they got 2 skills they can spam these 2 skills but seems your iq it's rly low! and yea both classes doing more than 2k on aoe skill and single target skill 4/5k!

17 minutes ago, Erendir said:

all of these was correct your are just trying to defend your class...when we are talking about 0cd they got 2 skills they can spam these 2 skills but seems your iq it's rly low! and yea both classes doing more than 2k on aoe skill and single target skill 4/5k!

36 minutes ago, KusKaO said:

gladiator HIT me 5K 4K , 2.500K

Go play gladi, and see how you do. I guarantee you within 2 events, you will reroll after you get perma canceled and nuked for 2k+ per nuke.

Posted (edited)

I've been in many seasons, and in the last 3 (interlude) Gladis( tyrant is still inferior in AoE) have been ruling the server from the beginning to the end, people think they do a lot of damage which is not really true since you can't expect normal damage if you have A duals++ vs C grade. Once people start to get their set and tattos gladis will not hit that much BUT if you add that they can be immune for 20 seconds ( celestial + barrier) and the cd isn't that long then yes they become kinda annoying to deal with.

My suggestions without touching damage:

- Make Celestial shield self-only.

- Make Barrier cd increase x2

This way they will think twice before pressing dash and spam aoes.

Edited by elxdark

4 hours ago, elxdark said:

My suggestions without touching damage:

- Make Celestial shield self-only.

- Make Barrier cd increase x2

This way they will think twice before pressing dash and spam aoes.

or increase a bit the reuse of the aoe skills

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Erendir said:

Im not even playing with glad, and they falls off later on even more, then ppl begins getting s grade parts / epic juwels.

Edited by l0l

Posted (edited)

EVERYTHING OP OMG !!!. :o:o And i'm Still RIP'ing thru' you  once with The Time ))). 

Edited by Zirconium