Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Canou

Season Starting Gear

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I don't know about other people, but I found the c-grade thing really meh.

I don't care about donators, not just because I played with =p, but c-grade vs a-grade seems very... Too much unbalanced. More than b-grade vs s-grade. And it only adds like 3 days before b-grade is free. We playing with 75+ skills and with lvl40 gear. Like you often say Emerald, NcSoft does things for a reason. If we have access to A-grade at 61, it should means it is more balanced with the corresponding lvl of skills. I understand we start at b-grade, but c-grade I really don't. It' only fun visually.

It's not reeeeaaaally bad, but it's still bad I think. It seems useless.

I just hope you don't do this anymore. Otherwise server is fun.

Edit: ok I didn't see the other posts in "gear" subject. Still I don't find that period fun.

Edited by Canou

In my opinion C grade season was too short... there should pass like a week before people would be getting B grades...

In my opinion there is no point locking S grade if after 3 days u can get it anyway... S grade should be available after 2-3 weeks, My opinion

donations for a grade should be locked if starting in c grade gear. can only donate for b grade and unlock a grade in 3-4 days. that would be more fun. then s grade unlocks a week later.

People cannot play a server for 2 months straight, you want them to play with the same gear for 2-3 weeks?

The whole idea is close the gap between non-donators and donators, as people complained about S-grade donates on first day - now they had 3 days of playtime with no S-grade / boss jewelry around.

The balance was pretty good from my observation, C-grade VS A-grade alone didn't cause any issue, issues started only after people also started getting enchants, expert skills, high levels etc - this is another reason why starting gear also cannot last more than just a few days.

P.S. A-grade progression is also faster compared to previous seasons, in my opinion, gear isn't the only thing people should have their focus on in this server, there's a whole lot of different things to do / collect.

19 hours ago, Canou said:

I don't know about other people, but I found the c-grade thing really meh.

I don't care about donators, not just because I played with =p, but c-grade vs a-grade seems very... Too much unbalanced. More than b-grade vs s-grade. And it only adds like 3 days before b-grade is free. We playing with 75+ skills and with lvl40 gear. Like you often say Emerald, NcSoft does things for a reason. If we have access to A-grade at 61, it should means it is more balanced with the corresponding lvl of skills. I understand we start at b-grade, but c-grade I really don't. It' only fun visually.

It's not reeeeaaaally bad, but it's still bad I think. It seems useless.

I just hope you don't do this anymore. Otherwise server is fun.

Edit: ok I didn't see the other posts in "gear" subject. Still I don't find that period fun.

u wanna start at lvl 40 then? ))))))))))))))).

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, Scaretactic said:

donations for a grade should be locked if starting in c grade gear. can only donate for b grade and unlock a grade in 3-4 days. that would be more fun. then s grade unlocks a week later.

well me 1 , i actually thought it was like that . xD.