Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kiduu93

dagger nerf ?

28 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Asmodin said:

Just wondering why Mirage seems to trigger from anything again, even things that don't do damage?

I remember it being changed to only trigger from Damage above a certain value in a previous season because it becomes absolutely busted as soon as people got Boss Jewel Necklaces and innate damage reflect on them, because then you can just auto attack for nonstop target cancel from reflected damage, interrupting anything the other person might try to do.

Obviously this isn't a thing YET, just wondering if i remember wrong or if it changed.

Also, getting your target canceled from using a debuff feels just wrong. Mirage only triggers from damage sources.

Today i was using agression and he cancels me the target, its madness men, its not right how it works, u cant do shit without clicking him in intervals between actions, Skill must work ONLY with damage.

Posted (edited)

skill works with any type of atack that's coming towards you , not just dmg. , doesn't matter if it's a curse or not.

Edited by Zirconium
1 person likes this

On 8/2/2018 at 0:49 PM, Izupwnz said:

Today i was using agression and he cancels me the target, its madness men, its not right how it works, u cant do shit without clicking him in intervals between actions, Skill must work ONLY with damage.

of course skill can work even better if you have or encounter some reflect dmg aswell , and it will , like a MADNESS ))). 

1 person likes this