Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kiduu93

dagger nerf ?

28 posts in this topic

dagger was nerfed ?

I talked with some ppl here playing dagger, all confirmed that was nerfed.

I know most of mages / fighters have A gear, but the damage difference is so big.

In first 2 days was pretty ok, 3-4-5k dmg from backstabs, even from frontstabs. now i can't even reach 2k dmg from backstabs, and from fronstabs only 500 dmg, but most of them are fails.

in gatos, tanker elf i think, i hit 500 damage from backstabs (bw heavy), in mage (7-800) dc robe. where is the balance ?

Even in first day was some mages with dc robe, donated i think and reached 6k dmg on them. now max 3k dmg.

If its not on the changelist, it didn't happen.

1 person likes this

ok, thanks. maybe i hited only those with enchanted gears.

I yesterday made dagger, got 77 lvl (so no 78 lvl skills) and I did solid dmg(1k-5k dmg), from front missed a lot but I havent 77 lvl skills so I cant complain yet. 

I have baium tho, it increase crit dmg. 

yesterday was fine, today is sh*t. a lot of ppl bought a grade, that's why i think :)

All ok, wrong buff scheme :D

1 person likes this

@Emerald Mate i really don't know what to say about treasure hunter class to your server...the words are pointless :)

Posted (edited)

TH sucks until it gets epics + S grade, and if you get refresh then it's 100% mirage and dash uptime.

GH/WR are and have been always better at getting kills, TH shines more in 1v1 and in outnumber situations where mirage helps you a lot while gh and wr will drop like flies.

Edited by elxdark

6 hours ago, elxdark said:

TH sucks until it gets epics + S grade, and if you get refresh then it's 100% mirage and dash uptime.

GH/WR are and have been always better at getting kills, TH shines more in 1v1 and in outnumber situations where mirage helps you a lot while gh and wr will drop like flies.

:hu1_2::hu1_3::hu1_2: No comments for your comment :D

It's obvious that this guy uppper is clueless about dagger classes and writes down only what he has read from forums/in game chat's etc...damn i feel really sorry for those guys...Try to write down something useful and helpful  with the need to help , but the only that they are doing is to write down fkin no sense things :D (TH sucks until it get epics + S grade):hu1_2::hu1_2::hu1_3:

2 hours ago, westboy said:

It's obvious that this guy uppper is clueless about dagger classes and writes down only what he has read from forums/in game chat's etc...damn i feel really sorry for those guys...Try to write down something useful and helpful  with the need to help , but the only that they are doing is to write down fkin no sense things :D (TH sucks until it get epics + S grade):hu1_2::hu1_2::hu1_3:

and i'm askin' you now , why do you do the same thing? :D ))). :P 

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

+ :D

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Zirconium said:

burnnnn

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, NOKIA said:

burnnnn

nope , only xveil's greeks do that now :P xD. Sry Sry.

5 hours ago, Zirconium said:

What am i doing ??!! I said Treasure Hunter class in l2ovc is just for laughs..ONLY in L2OVC is so sh1ty this class!

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, westboy said:

I'm better at this game than you will ever attempt to be, I've been hero with TH in previous seasons and I've been top pvp with it as well, if you can't make it work then don't blame the server and start getting good, you had 15 years to get good sadly you will keep being a trashcan.

Good luck mate.

Edited by elxdark

28 minutes ago, elxdark said:

I'm better at this game than you will ever attempt to be, I've been hero with TH in previous seasons and I've been top pvp with it as well, if you can't make it work then don't blame the server and start getting good, you had 15 years to get good sadly you will keep being a trashcan.

Good luck mate.

Man the people that will read this post will laugh harder than every other moment in his life with your comment again...I WAS HERO TH PREVIOUS SEASON FROM START TILL THE FUKIN END FUKIN FUKIN FUKIN IDIOT TRASH...and before me was hero th a guy with named Juls...fukin kid you had serious problems...wtf you imagine yourself hero without be ?:hu1_2:

51 minutes ago, westboy said:

Man the people that will read this post will laugh harder than every other moment in his life with your comment again...I WAS HERO TH PREVIOUS SEASON FROM START TILL THE FUKIN END FUKIN FUKIN FUKIN IDIOT TRASH...and before me was hero th a guy with named Juls...fukin kid you had serious problems...wtf you imagine yourself hero without be ?:hu1_2:

The difference between me and you is clear and simple, you're here demanding for buffs or "fixes" that will never come and I'm in the game killing noobs like you.

You also sound a bit mad, maybe you need to reroll to an easier class like mage or archer :)

Your english alone makes me laugh btw so if you want keep qqing here than go ahead, I'm going to play some maps gtfo.

If i'm correct, elxdark is sin. And if thats correct, he was prob one of the 2-3 daggers that knows how to play the class.

Deathrow, you are a noob, stop talking and complaining. TH is fine, the class is different than GH/WR, but mirage is quite OP on this server which makes up for the less power.

8 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

If i'm correct, elxdark is sin. And if thats correct, he was prob one of the 2-3 daggers that knows how to play the class.

Deathrow, you are a noob, stop talking and complaining. TH is fine, the class is different than GH/WR, but mirage is quite OP on this server which makes up for the less power.

"If i'm correct elxdark is sin.":hu1_2::hu1_2:Who da fu k are you mr.nobody that calls me noob? :D , prove your comments or don't comment fukin random l2ovc lowbie.

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

You are  rejected and not available to write down your opinion about who knows and who doesn't know to play this class , fkin l2ovc lowbie:hu1_2:

Edited by westboy

west buoy i reject you str8 where u came from ))). I would Suggest ya' to lay low for a lil while. Otherwise i might find it necessary to wipe the floor with you. 

1 person likes this

Just wondering why Mirage seems to trigger from anything again, even things that don't do damage?

I remember it being changed to only trigger from Damage above a certain value in a previous season because it becomes absolutely busted as soon as people got Boss Jewel Necklaces and innate damage reflect on them, because then you can just auto attack for nonstop target cancel from reflected damage, interrupting anything the other person might try to do.

Obviously this isn't a thing YET, just wondering if i remember wrong or if it changed.

Also, getting your target canceled from using a debuff feels just wrong. Mirage only triggers from damage sources.