Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
editorial

BN Constant Party

17 posts in this topic

Hello everyone , most of you probably dont know me, but im sure guys who used to play on infinitel2, does. ( most of them ) So...i would like to make a constant party ( Archer one ) since the other one in section is full.Gonna need 3 regular archers ( including me ) 1 Trickster for obvious reasons and a Cardinal. Archer : Archer : Trickster : Cardinal : You can reply here or send me a personal message if u are interested to join me ***One of the archers could be sub in case we join in a clan so a dominator would be better Your beloved BN

i was playing old infinte L2 too good day when destro was playable ^^ now im SE ^^

come on it was 2-3 shot not 1 ^^ prefrenzy every 2 min for 1 2 kill it wasnt fair vs mage spaming range nuke right? :p

I'm pretty oldschool fella who will roll Saggi here whenever it opens, settled down for pvp servers since i cant handle lowrate competition while studying and well playing lowrate nowadays isnt what it used to be, so im here for fun. if you are interested drop a pm at forum cheers

zeld... I've been playing with one dwarf destro on L2 Infinite... and I can tell you it wasn't 1-2 players per frenzy it was more like 10-15 per frenzy and it was pretty easy farm... you just had to have luck with crits and u 1 shot a guy

[quote='pipilek' pid='16307' dateline='1440100773'] zeld... I've been playing with one dwarf destro on L2 Infinite... and I can tell you it wasn't 1-2 players per frenzy it was more like 10-15 per frenzy and it was pretty easy farm... you just had to have luck with crits and u 1 shot a guy [/quote] L2 Infinite this L2 Infinite that. Get the fuck out nobody gives a shit.

[quote='PoH' pid='16315' dateline='1440104110'] L2 Infinite this L2 Infinite that. Get the fuck out nobody gives a shit. [/quote] +1

[quote='chevignon' pid='16316' dateline='1440104254'] [quote='PoH' pid='16315' dateline='1440104110'] L2 Infinite this L2 Infinite that. Get the fuck out nobody gives a shit. [/quote] +1 [/quote] People bring out many good old memories from other factions, why not.. I remember with sweetness the GvE period :D

l2 infinite was the best faction server out there at the time ERB was developer, people mentioning that over and over again prolly because they are missing it

On 19.8.2015 at 8:04 AM, Scaretactic said:

JIHAD!!

Hello, i came from the future to say, yes it's me o.o. What's up Scare

Posted (edited)

Edited by JIHAD
Where's the delete button 0.0