Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luffy

heroes

8 posts in this topic

when someone becomes hero he is Marquis...but if he is in a royal he isnt Marquis...i dont know if this is how it should be but,its about the clan skills....a hero should have them all even if he was in the last royal right? take care of it please (if it shouldnt be like this)

1 hour ago, lovecstasy said:

Clan shouldn't affect heroes' rank at all.

yes this is what im saying...i was puting heroes in last royals in order to give the chance to other ppl to take more clan skills...since every hero can have every clan skill no matter in what royal he belong....but  at the moment if he is on royal he is "Baron" not "Marquis" and i must have the hero char in main clan too in order to have all the clan skills...well as the guy said i also believe that clan shouldnt heroes rank at all,so im waiting for Emerald to take care of it

That was indeed a problem that people in big clans with many heroes experienced, I m surprised you pointed that out since you've not reached that point yet.

1 hour ago, Soap said:

That was indeed a problem that people in big clans with many heroes experienced, I m surprised you pointed that out since you've not reached that point yet.

To be fair SS had the most heroes 1st week. I actually counted them, for the lulz.

Im Hero and im in the 2nd Royal Guard, im also called Marquis.

I have all Clan skills, keep in mind when you take Hero you have to relog for them (at least i have to).

5 hours ago, lovecstasy said:

To be fair SS had the most heroes 1st week. I actually counted them, for the lulz.

cause actually most of ppls cared about gear 1st week and not get hero