• English
  • русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
JayGhoul

I have a swimming pool in my room...

Well ya see guys... I stepped off my bed a few minutes ago after being on my bed for a few hours and found that while I was on my bed my mice butlers decided they wanted a swimming pool right next to my window and didn't tell me so now I am stuck with a swimming pool about 3 inches deep in front of my window. Anyone wanna go for a swim or like... help me fix it .-.? Maybe it would be easier to just drown my house and live underwater.... *Starts deep thinking while completely and otterly hating life*

2 hours ago, detro said:

and he comes to post it on here

legit

Yea I do because I can't really fix it can I? I already stacked towels onto it :delf1_5: and who says I am a "he"?

55 minutes ago, Dumbling said:

JayGhoul -> GayJhoul ?

now I get it

If you could've found a way to make it something like "GayJew" then that would've been great but nah you got it wrong. :delf2_21:

10 hours ago, JayGhoul said:

Come over :delf1_11:
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

One does not simply tell the full address on the internet.:troll:I'm gonna post it on fb "pool party at 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney, everyone is invited but bring booze.

Edited by Doomex