Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maasikas

Next season

101 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Can you be more clear about your concerns or its going to be useless hints going on forever?

I'm sorry I don't think as you do, nobody in 2018 waits months in advance for a server, especially a pvp server where you got nothing to prepare for - even 3 weeks is too much.

It has always been like this and we always got the amount of players we expected - if something needs to be focused on, its keeping players playing, rather than worrying about advertising months in advance which will give no gain at all - from experience.

Sorry, I should have been clearer.

Everyone is playing L2 somewhere. The more announcement time you give people before a launch, the better the odds of you catching someone finishing a server and deciding to gather a couple people to play here. I think a month is the minimum for proper hype, maybe 3 weeks is fine but not during summer time. Also, the 28th is a Saturday, during this time period it's more common for someone to have their holidays split in weeks ending on Sunday, so a lot of people will miss the first 2 days; if you moved it a week ahead, you'd miss out on the guys that are going on holidays on the 30th, but they wouldn't be around to play for at least a week or 2 anyway. 

Personally, and this is a different topic I guess, I would have a season ending date from day 1 and starting dates for the next season as soon as the previous finishes. You could run events with prizes for the next season during the last weeks of the season to keep people engaged.

When I said you shot yourself in the foot again, it was because I think you gave a very short notice last time as well, maybe I'm wrong, nevermind that.

All things aside, I've done my duty and shared the starting date on the L2 chats I hang around, I wish you the best of luck :)

1 person likes this

I stop played l2 since i left ovc.. but maybe i can join again  this season.. Good luck 🍀 

Good decicion Opening Summer Season.Mayne 18jul would be better date.Me and my team w8ing for da game until we go on holidays.

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, xV3iLSid3 said:

EXETE KATANTISEI GRAFIKOI

gl hf

carebear again till everyone quits

Shot00004.bmp

By the way, to all others who play fair I wish gl hf. In the 1st moment i was kinda disappointed that its gonna be another IL, but rethinking about it, guess we should let things go in their time. If h5 is not ready yet or its not the ideal time a IL season right in my holiday time from university comes in handy :D  Call ur friends cousins and nephews to play bot healer for you cause organized play in 1st days gives a good boost. xD Thats all im gonna tell. 

I'll try to finish the movie in time so maybe it helps advertising a little bit.

bb noobs cya soon

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Lesley said:

By the way, to all others who play fair I wish gl hf. In the 1st moment i was kinda disappointed that its gonna be another IL, but rethinking about it, guess we should let things go in their time. If h5 is not ready yet or its not the ideal time a IL season right in my holiday time from university comes in handy :D  Call ur friends cousins and nephews to play bot healer for you cause organized play in 1st days gives a good boost. xD Thats all im gonna tell. 

I'll try to finish the movie in time so maybe it helps advertising a little bit.

bb noobs cya soon

I just hope this time there wont be dominating clans who ruin season :) I dont even wanna talk about oly madness :D 

PS Extra tip: for those who dont know and gonna read this comment Luffy aka MiddleFinger is a scammer, do not join his clan or give AM +16 to him 

2 hours ago, Fungry said:

I just hope this time there wont be dominating clans who ruin season :) I dont even wanna talk about oly madness :D 

PS Extra tip: for those who dont know and gonna read this comment Luffy aka MiddleFinger is a scammer, do not join his clan or give AM +16 to him 

^_^

10 hours ago, Luffy said:

^_^

Prepare you ass puffy , you know who is coming for you  :troll:

1 hour ago, Neras said:

Prepare you ass puffy , you know who is coming for you  :troll:

i doubt i ll join,but i ll be glad to give you a bigger motive to join in server

i buy some tickets to Amsterdam so we meet do discuss ovc future ok? xDxD 

21 hours ago, Luffy said:

i doubt i ll join,but i ll be glad to give you a bigger motive to join in server

That would be so generous and big from you NOT to join server. It could really improve atmosphere in the server :) One failure less in server <3 

On 09/07/2018 at 6:08 PM, Emerald said:

I'm sorry I don't think as you do, nobody in 2018 waits months in advance for a server, especially a pvp server where you got nothing to prepare for - even 3 weeks is too much.

Go for 21.07 ? 

2 hours ago, Fungry said:

That would be so generous and big from you NOT to join server. It could really improve atmosphere in the server :) One failure less in server <3 

i know deep in ur heart you love me  midget :)

1 hour ago, Luffy said:

i know deep in ur heart you love me  midget :)

Well, I guess you dont know what love means. Only thing I feel for you is disrespect. 

41 minutes ago, Fungry said:

Well, I guess you dont know what love means. Only thing I feel for you is disrespect. 

if someone loves you or like you...this is a matter of luck..
but if someone hate you and dislike you..well,this is a matter of the fact that this guy got a personality!
So...thanks for hating me random-midget ;)

18 hours ago, Maasikas said:

Go for 21.07

Pleaaaase

I wont be able to play after the 28/07 :C 

3 hours ago, Sophie said:

Pleaaaase

I wont be able to play after the 28/07 :C 

That sounds logical, @Emerald this man wont be able to play l2ovc with us! We have to reschedule everything #sarsacm 

On 12/7/2018 at 10:41 AM, Maasikas said:

Go for 21.07 ? 

Agreed, lot of us will go on vacation at the end of july and starting of august. Make the Opening earlier

On 13/7/2018 at 3:23 AM, Fungry said:

That sounds logical, @Emerald this man wont be able to play l2ovc with us! We have to reschedule everything #sarsacm 

Yeah, I really thought he would reschedule because of me. " #SARSACM "

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOu Interlude is back ))). i gotta' start up my daily voting again ))). Fokin' haters right in the nose . ))). 

18 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOu Interlude is back ))). i gotta' start up my daily voting again ))). Fokin' haters right in the nose . ))). 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we gotta get lower iq from seeing your posts

Fokin' haters right in the brain