Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maasikas

Next season

101 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Luffy said:

any new

yes i think i passed microeconomics and applied math, now only econometrics 2 and macroeconomics 3! would you teach me please luffy i know your past scams have economic theory fundamentals

2 hours ago, Lesley said:

yes i think i passed microeconomics and applied math, now only econometrics 2 and macroeconomics 3! would you teach me please luffy i know your past scams have economic theory fundamentals

That's way too complicated for him to process, comprehend and write down a reply. Please, be softer :lied:

Yesterday tried gve server with classic 2.0. I really liked it. Needs little balancing tho but chronicle is easy to understand even for newbies. Classic 2.0 + l2ovc features would be so nice. Definitely better than outdated interlude.  

Posted (edited)

On 6/19/2018 at 0:35 PM, Sophie said:

Release a Mini-Season? Announced-3 weeks season, on interlude. Nobody will cry if it lasts too little (you warned them), and the ones bored that want to play ovc will be happy

hehe <3

It is a Real season or it ain't. No Half Ways. All The Way. ))). I'm pretty sure that an IL seas. as it shoudl've been ,from the beginning with all the features Emerald implemented or wanted to implement would've been IMBA. But go on now , play your hi5 games and so on , that is not lineage anymore anyways. If you don't know , now you know. ))).

Edited by Zirconium

On 6/3/2018 at 3:00 PM, Soulka said:

no1 is waiting for IL as u can see

Being You doesn't mean mr. No1 from your head really exists. Being Me , knows that it needs to wait for an IL season. ))). We live different perspectives. And i could see , though , that in the absence of a shit server you would certainly love to play on an almost perfectly balanced IL.

OFC ,1 in which we won't have exploiters , abusers ... so on.  Aaanyways . it ain't happening so enjoy your TIME. 

Posted (edited)

On 6/26/2018 at 7:53 PM, Lesley said:

f.ing hell you gotta get some LIFE studies for that ))).Too much study of that math n' economics. Anyways economics can't be understood in the end , cause they're not an exact "science" in the future , it's a made up 1.  :o I'm Sure that's what "LaughY"  uses for those scams , "life hack", he has some life studies of being a cunt when it is The Time ))).   Some sort' of a .....idk exactly cause i don't give a sh1t about items anyways . I'm Conscious that if i want smthg i'll get it anyways myself or make it myself xD. I just gotta retain from wanting too much ))). cause i got a bad rage "empty the card" ))). skill xD. , one , that triggers in bad moments and it doesn't even give a sh1t even about L1fe anymore. I'm past of that :life studies: ,got my diplomas ))). i'm in a battle with smthg else now xD . The Life ITSelf not the study of it  :P .  And i'm sure aswell ,  laughy abdicated the life throne when he did those moves , so don't believe u have smthg necessary good to learn from him ))). He's a good guy deep down though , ))),. 

Edited by Zirconium

OVC BEST INTERLUDE GVE EVER..GO GO GO GO GO GOOG OG OG OG 

On 6/28/2018 at 8:41 AM, Fungry said:

Yesterday tried gve server with classic 2.0. I really liked it. Needs little balancing tho but chronicle is easy to understand even for newbies. Classic 2.0 + l2ovc features would be so nice. Definitely better than outdated interlude.  

no sh1t , reaAAAAAAAlly ?  )))))))))))))))))))) u started to like it. That\s lineage indeed aswell. 

can admin say a nearby date? how many day, week or monthi left untill server open? Ovc community  poeple need to play other servers such as low rate and nobody needs to farm and next day open ovc server   so admin please tell us nearby date

Soon, my decision is probably going to break some hearts.

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

Heart breaking thing gonna be about chronicle or release date? :D

Release the chronicle & grand opening dates !!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Please, don't announce it 2 weeks before launch....

You need AT LEAST 1 month of advance notice to get a good hype going. My opinion anyway.

Edit: I know people waiting for servers opening in 3-4 months. If anything, the longer the announcement is from the launch, the better.

Edited by maze

Me and my CP (+8) are hoping is NOT interlude

Any news? Hoping to see H5 once again.

On 7/4/2018 at 1:10 PM, Emerald said:

At this point it even doesn't matter which Chronicle.

IMO The opening date should be announced at least 2 weeks in advance

interlude in 2018 :/

1 person likes this

Prepare to feel the sharpness of my dagger again !

So, 3 weeks notice, pretty much starting in August.

Way to shoot yourself in the foot, again.

22 minutes ago, maze said:

So, 3 weeks notice, pretty much starting in August.

Way to shoot yourself in the foot, again.

Can you be more clear about your concerns or its going to be useless hints going on forever?

I'm sorry I don't think as you do, nobody in 2018 waits months in advance for a server, especially a pvp server where you got nothing to prepare for - even 3 weeks is too much.

It has always been like this and we always got the amount of players we expected - if something needs to be focused on, its keeping players playing, rather than worrying about advertising months in advance which will give no gain at all - from experience.

1 person likes this