Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asmodin

Unable to activate/deactivate Toggle Skills while attacking

5 posts in this topic

This is just a "minor bug", but can be pretty annoying depending on the class you play.

While you are auto-attacking a target (/attack), you cannot use any kind of toggle skills. you first have to stop attacking, then toggle, then start attacking again. Other stuff like Change Armor Set Macros work fine while attacking, just Toggles don't for some reason.

1 person likes this

I always thought it was the way it's supposed to behave in interlude, you press toggle skill and it works as any other skill, if while you do it you're casting, you can't press another key without cancelling it. Have I not explained myself clear, let me know and I'll rephrase

Agree with Asmodin!
For example :
If you are OOM and you are auto attacking your enemy(/attack), if you gather some mana for toggle skill and try to activate it with the mouse or button from your own bar, it doesn't work, cannot be clicked/activated.

That happens to me while in trying to use my War Cry/Soul Guard toggle skills, probably happend to another classes.

7 hours ago, NOKIA said:

I always thought it was the way it's supposed to behave in interlude, you press toggle skill and it works as any other skill, if while you do it you're casting, you can't press another key without cancelling it. Have I not explained myself clear, let me know and I'll rephrase

It would be fine IF it would behave that way. Currently, you do not stop attacking when you use a toggle skill, but instead simply nothing happens. It's like you didn't even press the Skill.

Once again, if you claim something is a bug, you'll have to prove it somehow, i'm not going to open a window for exploits.

There's a simple if that prevents this from happening, if its been put there, it either means someone saw it supposed to work this way or it was used to prevent a certain exploit.

1 person likes this