Emerald

H5 Recruitment

79 posts in this topic

Ofc it's not dead. You just have to change server every 2 weeks or a month max. Why? Coz "top" clans are paid to play for a week or maybe 2 weeks. Then they leave coz no money = no fun. That's how every "big" server now looks.

1 person likes this

On 23.5.2018 at 6:26 PM, Lesley said:

Imo 1st question we have to ask about class balancing is : we want to make classes similar to retail or balanced in ovc pvp world? Maybe these are not convergent things for all classes. I mean, maybe making it more close to retail makes it way useless or way too strong. Lets not forget GC mages how stupid was it...

classes similar to retail ends in unbalance. Thats why we try to balance it for (as u name it) ovc pvp world :)

On 25.5.2018 at 8:33 AM, PhoenixMarie said:

Emerald dude.... Man u dont have problems with chronicles.... u have problem with ur server and BALANCE.... u can put every fakin chronicle but always u have problem with balance.... think about that.... look liitle at some other server or try to contact other gm to help u god damn.. .Salute :D

at which "balanced" server he should take a look ? name some of those please

On 5/25/2018 at 8:23 AM, detro said:

Then try to help him with some good suggestions instead of crying

Help what? Interlude is all the help . U'll see in the future what'll happen. What Always happened. I'm outta' here anyways i might see you again on another IL season , but be4 goin' on that. Hope u'll take it all from the beginning. Cheers.

Posted (edited)

22 hours ago, Chevignon said:

at which "balanced" server he should take a look ? name some of those please

there's none , OvC is the best faction server , thus , max l2 classic or interlude works out for a pvp faction server. You can't balance enough other chronicles cause of the extra classes , skills. God Help You Tho' . I stopped praying ^^'. 

Edited by Zirconium

I really don't see why people consider IL balanced tbh.
If by balanced you mean 2 F1 classes (SPS/HE) that are played by 90% of the server that's not balance, that's a lack of variety.

If in H5 there are buffs that are not on NPC buffer and solo's/bad's don't cry their eyes out cause of it, there will be people playing even PP.

1 hour ago, Zirconium said:

Help what? Interlude is all the help . U'll see in the future what'll happen. What Always happened. I'm outta' here anyways i might see you again on another IL season , but be4 goin' on that. Hope u'll take it all from the beginning. Cheers.

Interlude got nothing to do with h5 anyway

If you are interluder go away

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, detro said:

Interlude got nothing to do with h5 anyway

If you are interluder go away

I Am An Old School  And I'm Light My Friend , Light That Stays and Don't go . I will just shine with not so much powa' anymo' ))). You can call me a Star now ))). (i don't expect for you do understand anything anyways , knowledge is hard to obtain ))). )

Edited by Zirconium

Thats why servers are destroyed from ppl like you that cant go far than f1

On 5/28/2018 at 8:49 AM, Chevignon said:

classes similar to retail ends in unbalance. Thats why we try to balance it for (as u name it) ovc pvp world :)

Really for me its looks easier said than done. GC 1st week i felt like playing league of legends URF.

Good night everyone, so I'm a casual server player and I saw the discussion about the cronica, I also saw people asking other servers as default, many years ago there was a server called L2 GvE and I played a lot of it and it made me like it of these revisions of good vs evil. So I got to the OvC a very well built interlude with a great PvP system but in my view with a very obsolete version. The sevirdor GvE was turned off and he was from the HellBound version and also has been Epilogue both great and very balanced with diversity of breeds and classes prepared for PvP. If it is allowed I can post some videos that talvelz serves as a parameter for ADM to have ideas for the new OVC opening.
Thanks for the space!

3 hours ago, Lesley said:

Really for me its looks easier said than done. GC 1st week i felt like playing league of legends URF.

its not easy of course.

but we have motivated players that will try their best to give the greatest and most balanced h5 ovc server in the future

23 hours ago, Saintly said:

If in H5 there are buffs that are not on NPC buffer and solo's/bad's don't cry their eyes out cause of it, there will be people playing even PP.

That means that these who have support in pt will simply crash all others. This is not good for faction server where most of players are solo heroes.

From experience on previous seasons here and other h5 servers I am sure that all buffs that are not able on GM buffer should only self(you don't want to be mage with gm buffs against fighter, tirant just for example who has Prahnah,  Spirit of Shilen  and healer in pt for example and yea this tirant can have these buffs almost all the time on the map ....).

In h5 at end game (faction server is close to end game even in the beginning) pvp is decided by supports, its not easy task good healer to be killed until he has mana.

Many here have the dream for team game play but it is not possible in faction server and only will damage the amount of online and duration of the server

After reading so much bullshit i'd advise Builder to delete every class but the nobrainer classes : archer and mage, hell you can even just stick to sps and HE. Every other class is fucked in the ass, might aswell take pride in it.

1 person likes this

You should check the Interlude Final files eglobal has at the moment (interlude + features from h5/classic) . So cool.

Well about buffs either you make fi sos self buffs or you put all buffs on buffer

1 minute ago, detro said:

Well about buffs either you make fi sos self buffs or you put all buffs on buffer

rip tanks

if you do that at least nerf pvp damage so we have other choices besides gladis

Gladis and tyrants would need some nerf if there are no tank buffs

There are alot of things that can be done 

Also about tanks they could get a boost on pvp dmg since their buffs will be self 

Tho it needs to be tested first

4 hours ago, detro said:

Also about tanks they could get a boost on pvp dmg since their buffs will be self 

Yeah, totally agree, tyrants and duelists were too OP in the last l2ovc H5

19 hours ago, detro said:

detro do u remember pattychan (pala) ?

if yes i have doubts that he needs a boost on pvp dmg :D

In my opinion atleast pala have to be nerfed (ai+fi not stackable for example) or some restriction(changing) on sacrifice enchant route

14 hours ago, suchar said:

Yeah, totally agree, tyrants and duelists were too OP in the last l2ovc H5

already in the list for classes, that need deeper attention.

as some veterans of you know, i used to play tyrant in h5 so i knew about their OP strengh

20 hours ago, detro said:

They should be self only not in GM buffer( this is absurd).

Just imagine the following pt and GL to every solo player or who has not similar - Healer, Paladin, Trickster, Glad, Tirant

It is of pt is from 5 people as it is on IL if pt can be made from 9 people the things become really ugly.

Healers are much stronger and everyone who played here previous seasons knows that healer with good items is almost immortal what about if he run around with prahnah and FI.

Everyone remember the amazing damage from tirant and glad but not many felt it when they have SOS/FI.

If all these buffs are for whole party its mean that all others will be just free frags and this should be clear.

Just will leave the description of some skills and think how these who have to play without them will survive :

Flame Icon Lv.1
Receives the will of the phoenix to drastically increase the fighting ability of party members. For 1 minute, increases Resistance to de-buff attacks by 40%, P. Def. by 50%, M. Def. by 50%, Atk. Spd. by 30%, Accuracy by 6, Speed by 30, and Resistance to buff canceling attacks by 40%. Decreases the effectiveness of received recovery magic by 80% . When a sword is equipped, increases Critical Rate by 100. When a blunt is equipped, increases Critical Damage by 100%.

Spirit of Shilen Lv.1
Receives the will of Shilen to drastically increase the fighting ability of party members. For 1 minute, increases P. Atk. by 30%, Speed by 30, Atk. Spd. by 30%, Critical Rate when a sword is equipped by 100, and Critical Damage when a blunt weapon is equipped by 100%. Recovers as HP 40% of standard melee damage inflicted on the enemy. Decreases the power of received HP recovery magic by 80%.

Prahnah Lv.1
Increases M. Def. of all party members by 3000 for 30 seconds.

Pride of Kamael +30 Power
When using a Kamael-exclusive weapon, increases P. Atk. by 40%, and M. Atk. and lethal attack rate by 10% for 3 minutes. May be applied to Kamael party members. Enchant Power: Increases P. Atk.

I will leave to you to calculate dmg lets say from Trickster or glad with FI(SOS), Prahnah, Pride and this is not all ...

Damage will something like 100 crit vs 10k +  :D Enjoy

I don't see what stops anyone from joining a party.

1 person likes this

Easiest way to balance H5 is to dumb it all down to interlude and then slowly buff chars, enable h5 skills, test, repeat. Not an easy job.