Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zirconium

Current Season ScreenShots / Enchants / Max Stats / Kewl Shots./ Sprees - Wonderfulness only please.---. "Topic Open"

140 posts in this topic

Bestplayer you are a joke

We talk about you first? For real?

You come here and say shits about you are best and other non sense thing comming out from your mouth

You and luffy are the most retarded ppl on server and noone cares about you

And about saying you play with a char that noone knows you.you are a pussy since you are trying to hide

Like anyone cared about you 

So gtfo

32 minutes ago, detro said:

Bestplayer you are a joke

We talk about you first? For real?

You come here and say shits about you are best and other non sense thing comming out from your mouth

You and luffy are the most retarded ppl on server and noone cares about you

And about saying you play with a char that noone knows you.you are a pussy since you are trying to hide

Like anyone cared about you 

So gtfo

here we go again..... No i just like making people like you revealing their true nature .  Thats why i am not telling you all the chars i am playing with ...  Cause i like when you come at forum talking shit and you are completely wrong and make you look retarded. If i tell you all the chars i am playing with you will find some other crap  after to say... Cause no matter what i do even if i am 1st at maps + hero + anything i do your stupid mind will always find some crap to say to me out from nowhere . At leat  like this i  can show to people what an idiot you are and the lies you saying ...   :)    You are the one talked shit to me first before i even know you or speak to you or something . So cut the crap already piece of shit . Same goes to Neras. 

Edited by BestPlayer

46 minutes ago, detro said:

So gtfo

It hurts right ? When you think you are smart but someone makes you feel like a idiot by showing to everyone what you are . I have been doing this since long time here at forum since i have a hard time leaving people do whatever they want and talking crap... By proving people wrong and revealing the lies they say . But it doesnt lead nowhere cause they keep doing it . They always find something to say and be annoying like always .....  As i said stupid people cant change .... They just remain stupid no matter what you do and you have to drop at their level to fight them . Stupidity never ends... Its like a neverending fight that you have to fight over and over again just to dont give them the pleasure that you have nothing to say so they can think they are smart or something . But this makes me really tired to be honest. There is no way to avoid it . Sadly .... 

If anyone knows the way to fight-win  stupidity without losing  or giving up let me know .  Cause outsmarting them and proving them wrong never worked or stopped them doing what they doing.

Edited by BestPlayer

Rerolled to chaos cuz u sucked dick on order clap clap clap clap

Bestplayer you know i dont care about you 

Do w/e you want its boring talking with a brainless thing like you

I guess you are top at maps cause you joined chaos hah

Enough now

10 hours ago, BestPlayer said:

Then you need to understand to who i was writting these things before you reply... cause i was expecting a reply from  Neras since he was the one that triggered me and said shit about me as he and detro and some others do all the time  but instead you came out of nowhere  and started replying to me ...   I just get mad when they acting like this cause its pathetic and i am a person that likes talking the truth and being fair. I dont like bullshiting. 

How you feel about neras detro and others that acting like retards all the time and you have them in your clan ? Or this attitude is acceptable when they are part of your clan ? I remember these guys talking shit to me before i even know them i never talked to them before they started talking shit to me . 

Its weird how some people talking and criticize other people while they are even worse . Most of the people here doing it but probably they dont understand it ..they are just obsessed with trying to say some crap about the person they hate while they end up being worse. 

I don't need to understand anything, it's your problem if u guys trolling or hating each other. There is no point to get mad, they would like troll people like this but you getting serious everything, ur personality i can not talk about this. For example luffy :D I would like to troll him and doing always bcs he has a low iq, when i troll him he get mad and be fake afk.

Edited by Abc*

7 hours ago, Luffy said:

randoms

Shot00020.bmp

Bratan why you dont post any photo w/o bp and good score ? :) Btw still giving dagger lessons pm.

5 hours ago, Abc* said:

Bratan why you dont post any photo w/o bp and good score ? :) Btw still giving dagger lessons pm.

i can take the top in map even with B grade weapon retard...also you are talking about dagger to me? i was the best dagger in the h5 seasons when i made wr..but i would never try dagger in ovc not cause i cant rape u all with dagger but im bored to play safe with position etc etc,i want to rambo in and fck u all like i do with my necro..

PS:lookin for a photo with better score than me in this season,AU REVOIR RANDOMS!

Best dagger in h5 = begging for clan to feed in oly to get hero

37 minutes ago, Luffy said:

i can take the top in map even with B grade weapon retard...also you are talking about dagger to me? i was the best dagger in the h5 seasons when i made wr..but i would never try dagger in ovc not cause i cant rape u all with dagger but im bored to play safe with position etc etc,i want to rambo in and fck u all like i do with my necro..

PS:lookin for a photo with better score than me in this season,AU REVOIR RANDOMS!

Lel let's go 1v1 dagger 3 round  +1 bonus for you from me. You have no chance against me even with bonus. İf you dont have adena i'll give you adena for new rebirth skills. I have milion photos better score than you with low death score w/o bp 60+ kills not like you 60-80 kills 25-30 death..

2 hours ago, Abc* said:

. İf you dont have adena i'll give you adena for new rebirth skills. 

I will rekt you NP. SO EZ! Just gimme adenas for dem skillzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Edited by ButWhole

On 1/13/2017 at 11:40 AM, Luffy said:

they see me rollin..they hatin...

:)))))))))))))))))) right and dirty a? xD

2215a547ce2afccf6c133b5212b4dc8c.jpg

Edited by Zirconium