Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zirconium

Current Season ScreenShots / Enchants / Max Stats / Kewl Shots./ Sprees - Wonderfulness only please.---. "Topic Open"

140 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Tarzanule said:

Bestplayer u never farmed alone for your char here.Even this season how come with rank 7 u had after 1 week your prophet was the most geared with all augments needed epics and so on.If u want to brag about something brag about your own work not  a group farm and from what i heard some scamming going on about you and Luffy.U was never best farmer here,neither top pvp player.U was pretty average if u ask me even for a server such a l2ovc,and all that sh1t with oly u brag about it was because u never had real contender or real competitor wich allowed u to feed your clan.

This season since u had competitor i saw something different wich u rarely see,his clan sps and others feeding prophet on oly gathering their points and was in vain.

Scam about me ?  Who did i scam ? haha  can you tell me the name ? Or always talking crap? 

I was playing maps alone without bps or anyone to support me  and had always x2 x3 scores than the 2nd best at maps . 

At last interlude i played noone could beat me in oly not even with +16 items full stacked gear people .  Only me and Agent was doing oly back then cause he was the only one that could contest me with his +16 items   but still managed to beat him . 

Noone could beat me 1 vs 1 at maps or at town .  

Get your facts straight kiddo next time you speak. And speak with names . After all who are you ? Do i even know you ? 

Also its funny how much obsessed you are with me guys and talking crap towards me all the time . You dont even know what i am playing or when i am playing or anything about me , its funny. But always there is some crap coming out of your mind to say i guess. Your thrashsaltytalking never stops.

Edited by BestPlayer

Pls ban him already talking crap

How pathetic can you be to make one clan farm pp gear first week on a faction server

Pls stop posting anymore since you dont play the server and everything will be fine

most annoying guy ever

he 

makes t

ext like this so no one understands

bla bla bla fock you!!!

Posted (edited)

45 minutes ago, detro said:

Pls ban him already talking crap

How pathetic can you be to make one clan farm pp gear first week on a faction server

Pls stop posting anymore since you dont play the server and everything will be fine

I never made anyone farm anything for me ... I always made all my things alone . Keep talking crap you dont even know what you are talking .  Its funny.     I would suggest you also when you say something to speak with facts and names . Not random crap talking just to waste my time ....  You can also ask your clan mates too if you have any doubts ...Ask them about the real Youngstar  They know me very well . Now cut the crap plz i am tired to reply to bullshits and lies .

Edited by BestPlayer

Dude after 1 week at 1st day of oly u had ic+6 dc+6 set am++,db,3-4 nuke augments,cele,refresh,epics.U claim all this stuff was your own work.I really really doubt.Like i said if u want brag something,brag it on your own strength entirely.

Ofc it was clan farm to farm as pp for main clan oly farmer together with your luffy and other greeks.U do it each season because this give u pleasure,its a masturbation for freaks such as u and Luffy each season do same.

Posted (edited)

Btw this was my last reply to all of you tired to reply to bullshits that every random retarted braindamaged kiddo coming to write here .  I feel pitty for you . I guess you are like this in real life too so retarded ... Your life has to be full of lies and bullshits and crap talking about others  your mind exist just for decoration in your body you never use it  .  Noone takes seriously such empty head and foolish people . The only ones getting along with you are the ones at similar brain damaged level and stupidity . 

Edited by BestPlayer

Since its your last post. Bye ! You wont be missed since noone knows you . gl

Yeah whoever played Incorrect got fucking raped in oly since day one. You're shit, whoever played the char is shit. Stop talking and leave.

Haha so good he wont post anymore.he was annoying as fuck and he has zero brain

When youareajoke played oly this season got easy hero

Incorrect had like 20 pts lol

He lost to youareajoke while using cele

Shot00017.jpg

:o3

PS: I would love to see only things this topic was created for...

Just Wow!

Really amazed to see your Current ScreenShots. I heard about this forum from my friend "Gustavo Woltmann", he is a great fan of this caln, as well as me too :D

Thanks everyone for your great sharing. Its make some feeling about the clans inside me ;) 

Have a great day. 

On 2017-01-02 at 1:20 AM, BestPlayer said:

Btw this was my last reply to all of you tired to reply to bullshits that every random retarted braindamaged kiddo coming to write here .  I feel pitty for you . I guess you are like this in real life too so retarded ... Your life has to be full of lies and bullshits and crap talking about others  your mind exist just for decoration in your body you never use it  .  Noone takes seriously such empty head and foolish people . The only ones getting along with you are the ones at similar brain damaged level and stupidity . 

EmoQuit again? :troll: no problem you will come back in couple days.  I feel sad for you, you talk that much before season, change 3 clans and leave server with 1k pvp :lol:.  I expected a bit more from you.... what can I say disappointed. But your are trash player who can only bark in forum how good you think you are :happyforever:

Cya noob. Come back next season I wannakick your ass again :lied:

5 hours ago, Neras said:

EmoQuit again? :troll: no problem you will come back in couple days.  I feel sad for you, you talk that much before season, change 3 clans and leave server with 1k pvp :lol:.  I expected a bit more from you.... what can I say disappointed. But your are trash player who can only bark in forum how good you think you are :happyforever:

Cya noob. Come back next season I wannakick your ass again :lied:

You are so funny and stupid the same time that you talking crap without even to know with which char i am playing or what i am playing or when i am playing or nothing at all !!!  Thats why you are so retarded and stupid ... I fuck your ass at every map . I am 1st at scores . I am hero .  I took your castle.   And you still have no idea with which char i am playing or who i am ingame but you writting bullshits at forum without to know shit about me .... hahahahahahahah so stupid omg . 

Now suck my dick while you talking crap at forum without even to know with which char i am playing and who i am .  I am everywhere i am everything i got everything i am your dad.   

Keep writting crap at forum and make yourself look stupid . I enjoy it  !! :) 

Btw you are the one that emoquitted i dont see you in events nab .... I fucked you so hard at every map probably that you stopped playing.    Oh and dont forget ... I am playing only few days in server unlike you ... but i still fuck you and took you everything.  SUCK ME 

ps : Did you like getting fucked at siege ? 

Edited by BestPlayer

Cant wait for your next bullshit post talking random things and  lies while you dont even know with which char i am playing and when and what i do .   Its so funny your clan is full of idiots :)       

Btw dont forget to answer to :

1) how you got fucked in siege 

2) at every map that i am 1st at score

3) i am hero 

4) how i am in top pvp list 

I want an answer for all of these ...... Since you dont know with which char or chars i am playing and you dont know anything about me but you coming here and talking crap about me without to have any idea  ... i wait for a reply to all of this to laugh even more with your bullshits so people can see how stupid you are..  Do you know with which char or chars i am playing right now ? NO . THEN PUT MY DICK IN YOUR MOUTH and stop talking .   Otherwise keep making yourself look stupid so people in forum can laugh with you :) 

Edited by BestPlayer

1 minute ago, BestPlayer said:

Cant wait for your next bullshit post talking random things and  lies while you dont even know with which char i am playing and when and what i do .   Its so funny your clan is full of idiots :)       

Btw dont forget to answer to :

1) how you got fucked in siege 

2) at every map that i am 1st at score

3) i am hero 

4) how i am in top pvp list 

I want an answer for all of these ...... Since you dont know with which char or chars i am playing and you dont know anything about me but you coming here and talking crap about me without to have any idea  ... i wait for a reply to all of this to laugh even more with your bullshits so people can see how stupid you are..  Do you know with which char or chars i am playing right now ? NO . THEN PUT MY DICK IN YOUR MOUTH and stop talking .   Otherwise keep making yourself look stupid so people in forum can laugh with you :) 

For Siege we didint even go there to def it, also we had no online number. We was like fuck it noone gonna attack castle. After Climax and others took castle we made rgp last 10-12min with 5-6 people and we went castle but it was too late for that...  We are done alrdy took more than 3-4x times castle. We don't care castle after this time bcs this season totally dominated by DrugAddicts and Slco. So you shouldn't even talk about castle.

Sometimes i am wondering if i should reply to your bullshits guys since all you do is coming here and writting bullshits to me ....   

Cause no matter how many times i prove you wrong or how many times i prove you lying .... At the end of the day you just come back and write another bullshit . 

You dont care if you are acting like a retarded ape and spamming shit while you have no idea about the person you are talking to... You dont care that people think you are stupid by what you are doing . You just keep doing the same thing.

No idea how to fight stupidity nowadays. Not only here but in real world too... No matter what you do or if you prove them wrong or try to explain something to them or make them ashamed in front of others for talking shit,  stupid people remain stupid and retarded and will keep doing what they do .

Edited by BestPlayer

38 minutes ago, BestPlayer said:

Sometimes i am wondering if i should reply to your bullshits guys since all you do is coming here and writting bullshits to me ....   

Cause no matter how many times i prove you wrong or how many times i prove you lying .... At the end of the day you just come back and write another bullshit . 

You dont care if you are acting like a retarded ape and spamming shit while you have no idea about the person you are talking to... You dont care that people think you are stupid by what you are doing . You just keep doing the same thing.

No idea how to fight stupidity nowadays. Not only here but in real world too... No matter what you do or if you prove them wrong or try to explain something to them or make them ashamed in front of others for talking shit,  stupid people remain stupid and retarded and will keep doing what they do .

Lol are u ok ? I reply to your bullsh1t bcs you was talking about castle. Firstly you should control your bullsh1ts before reply. Noone lying ! 

3 hours ago, Abc* said:

Lol are u ok ? I reply to your bullsh1t bcs you was talking about castle. Firstly you should control your bullsh1ts before reply. Noone lying ! 

Me? Everytime i visit forum i have some bullshit notification post  from you and your clan talking shit about me ....  I dont even bother with you ... You are the ones breaking my balls all the time talking shit about me -provoking me - talking lies or random things while you dont even know with which chars i am playing.   

Pffff i am so fucking tired of your bullshits stop annoying me and wasting my time.

6 minutes ago, BestPlayer said:

Me? Everytime i visit forum i have some bullshit notification post  from you and your clan talking shit about me ....  I dont even bother with you ... You are the ones breaking my balls all the time talking shit about me -provoking me - talking lies or random things while you dont even know with which chars i am playing.   

Pffff i am so fucking tired of your bullshits stop annoying me and wasting my time.

Lol do you have serious problems or what ? You cannot be that guy which i have spoke in game before 1 month. impossible ! You should check this topic and my messages. There is no any message from me about you. I don't care and don't give a fck which chars u are playing right now. You was just bullsh1ting about siege and I gave u reply. Don't change subject.  

Edited by Abc*

34 minutes ago, Abc* said:

Lol do you have serious problems or what ? You cannot be that guy which i have spoke in game before 1 month. impossible ! You should check this topic and my messages. There is no any message from me about you. I don't care and don't give a fck which chars u are playing right now. You was just bullsh1ting about siege and I gave u reply. Don't change subject.  

Then you need to understand to who i was writting these things before you reply... cause i was expecting a reply from  Neras since he was the one that triggered me and said shit about me as he and detro and some others do all the time  but instead you came out of nowhere  and started replying to me ...   I just get mad when they acting like this cause its pathetic and i am a person that likes talking the truth and being fair. I dont like bullshiting. 

How you feel about neras detro and others that acting like retards all the time and you have them in your clan ? Or this attitude is acceptable when they are part of your clan ? I remember these guys talking shit to me before i even know them i never talked to them before they started talking shit to me . 

Its weird how some people talking and criticize other people while they are even worse . Most of the people here doing it but probably they dont understand it ..they are just obsessed with trying to say some crap about the person they hate while they end up being worse. 

Edited by BestPlayer

4 hours ago, Abc* said:

You saying i should control my bullshits before i reply ? To what ? To other bullshits ?  

Also noone lying ? Then why i see false bullcrap written all the time from your clan ?  Tell me 1 correc thing he said 

Btw by supporting the bullshits they saying is like you saying them too .  Tell me 1 true thing they said towards me .... While they dont even know with which chars i am playing or what i am playing or when i am playing or anything about me ?  Isnt this talking lies and crap random things ?  

Lets be honest and logical for once .  

ps: Also about castle i can find some excuse too or something to say too against you that you lost it .   Or i could come at forum posting fotos like Neras  and saying some crap.  But yeah w/e ... Not going to drop so low and become like others . 

Edited by BestPlayer