Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zirconium

Current Season ScreenShots / Enchants / Max Stats / Kewl Shots./ Sprees - Wonderfulness only please.---. "Topic Open"

138 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Lesley said:

bb bois cya next season

my deepest greetings to niomode, mrrapolas, tottenham and all slco/da ally! best team ever

Shot00018.bmp

Shot00024.bmp

We will miss you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2016 at 10:32 AM, Luffy said:

if u are chaks u are simply retarded,if u are chak's clown u are simply retarded too....qq

chaks doesn't care about greek moron like you :x

I do not know with how many people slush played  here but I doubt they were many. It is clear that it was child's play for a man who knows what mean party and clan to make you quit.

Be happy that slush is not so bad and he doesn't forced you to stay in town and wait him goes out....

For a man whose whole party is Thouaz (or whatever it was his name) you speak too much :D  You can not do anything against solo player who knows how to play, what about against group of such people....

I was not entered a long time in this forum, but what I see is a confirmation of my words about the quality of the players on the server ...Every organized small group can stay on the map almost without die which is terrible for randoms as Luffy, no comments for others :D 

For sure this season was so disappointed for Luffy - for first time he has competition everywhere and perhaps he understood how much he sux :D

 

PS: Luffy, until you come across in full party, (9 people) do not mention my person :D  You were very funny but already exhaustedIf you decide to be interesting again say something like your hits  "I am OOC core member" , "I have a l2 clan" etc :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People still dont get it that here in L2Ovc all server is nobody.People that talk about others being randoms are themself randoms.Even so called top clans from this season are bunch of nobodies and cowards with few exceptions.I call them cowards because they farm in event with healers in earch their party,with 2-3 ols per clan and if ol heals works in ally than it should be 5.I honestly dont know how they can play like this killing newbies,yeah i was newbie among other many s graders,and this "top pvp players" target b grader 1st.I wonder how they can enjoy playing like this.

We have clan leader Neras who in 2017 make prints in throne how he got castle.I would hide 1 month and change identity asap rather if such photo would leak.

Slco are another nobodies,didnt see even 1 oly farmer from them,just power of feed.No one makes even the smallest strategy about regarding oly it was only about power of zerging oly npc last day and power of feed the leader and core players wich is pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

drugaddicts and slco  also abused all this time  every event  a bug that exists and i reported it to Emerald . Next update will be fixed .   

Edited by BestPlayer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its amazing how u guys cant take it. u got banned for ur own actions and we (slco) or any drug addicts n any other player of this server has nothing to do with it. take the consequences for ur own acts, dont show urself 10 y.o kid that try to take every other people to the grave when u got fcked

this is indeed my last post to this. learn to loose with honor, either try to win without being a retard forum kid clan 

bb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol stfu you were using every event the bug with hero rod healing 3% chance with walking scrolls . I reported  it to emerald.  Both your clan and drugaddicts were using it . I saw it every event from both clans .     Dont lie :)   I know this bug since 5 seasons dont try to fool me .... I am the only one that cant be fooled here ... you can also see it during events when someone using walking scroll on him .. So plz next time before you speak ask your own clan members .     

 

I should record you during events to get you banned maybe instead of just reporting it ...  To bad for you that i am not such a retard like you and  most people in this server .  

 

Btw you dont even know me i am an old player and i play the last 3 days here so what you talking about and to who you think you are talking to ?  To lose what ?  What are you talking about retard ?  Why all the stupid people like you always talking random things ? Humanity is full of stupid and retarted  people i am tired.    

To bad for you i am here .. I like to fuck stupid people like you deep in the ass. 

Edited by BestPlayer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

don't worry ))). i've got new stuff in the stash. let's see about this 1. I love new stuff :x =p~.

 

Shot00004.jpg

U put a lul' bit ' of shminkle in the twinkle and u make it winkle like a trinkl'

Edited by Zirconium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BestPlayer said:

Lol stfu you were using every event the bug with hero rod healing 3% chance with walking scrolls . I reported  it to emerald.  Both your clan and drugaddicts were using it . I saw it every event from both clans .     Dont lie :)   I know this bug since 5 seasons dont try to fool me .... I am the only one that cant be fooled here ... you can also see it during events when someone using walking scroll on him .. So plz next time before you speak ask your own clan members .     

 

I should record you during events to get you banned maybe instead of just reporting it ...  To bad for you that i am not such a retard like you and  most people in this server .  

 

Btw you dont even know me i am an old player and i play the last 3 days here so what you talking about and to who you think you are talking to ?  To lose what ?  What are you talking about retard ?  Why all the stupid people like you always talking random things ? Humanity is full of stupid and retarted  people i am tired.    

To bad for you i am here .. I like to fuck stupid people like you deep in the ass. 

 okay you are talking about the fact that humanity is full of stupid and retarded ppl but you're a f4ggot ? i mean u literally admit u fuck deep in the ass... which is not human , despite whatever the fok ya'll thinkin' with ya'll devilish marriages and whatever "racism'" in ism stism mysticism nacricism and all other ism. You still here? i thought' u'll be gone faster.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

 

 okay you are talking about the fact that humanity is full of stupid and retarded ppl but you're a f4ggot ? i mean u literally admit u fuck deep in the ass... which is not human, with such a precisely description of it , despite whatever the fok ya'll thinkin' with ya'll devilish marriages and whatever "racism'" in ism stism mysticism nacricism and all other ism , don't you think's a lot , me 1 i'm gettin' sick when i see that sh1t :o . As you like it. i'm not supposed to listen it , hear it , see it , imagine it , so keep it in your own houses. You don't have to be GoD to recognize it's not good to fuck an asshole and be precisely accurate about it , OOOOOIiiii !!!. it was made only for 1 way out no way in))). , you wonkas' ,  You still here? i thought' u'll be gone faster.

 

 

Edited by Zirconium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2016 at 8:45 PM, BestPlayer said:

Lol stfu you were using every event the bug with hero rod healing 3% chance with walking scrolls . I reported  it to emerald.  Both your clan and drugaddicts were using it . I saw it every event from both clans .     Dont lie :)   I know this bug since 5 seasons dont try to fool me .... I am the only one that cant be fooled here ... you can also see it during events when someone using walking scroll on him .. So plz next time before you speak ask your own clan members .     

 

I should record you during events to get you banned maybe instead of just reporting it ...  To bad for you that i am not such a retard like you and  most people in this server .  

 

Btw you dont even know me i am an old player and i play the last 3 days here so what you talking about and to who you think you are talking to ?  To lose what ?  What are you talking about retard ?  Why all the stupid people like you always talking random things ? Humanity is full of stupid and retarted  people i am tired.    

To bad for you i am here .. I like to fuck stupid people like you deep in the ass. 

So you know heal bug since 5 seasons but report it now when you can not use it ? :D Another confirmation of how much you are pathetic !

Btw, 7 rank is not new for you, it is your max every season... I don't know how don't get bored, every season the same -> get rank 7 with prophet, stay near oly manager and trashtalk here and in the game :D

Old player who don't have idea how looks like 9 people pt and can kill only bots in oly... All luffy's retards born on this server and will die on this server ..... People whose top skill is "report in the forum" :D 

I said it before and will say it one more time - when luffy or someone of his pets ask for something here Emerald must does exactly the oppositeThis is a guarantee that he will make a perfect server ! 

If he wants to know whether there are any server bugs  it is sufficient to monitor your's pathetic small group of morons .

if I were Emerald I would ask you and all your retarded group -  why you didn't report bug known from 5 seasons and how many bugs you know which are still not known ? :D 

 

PS: slush with his 5-10(I doubt for more) people were so hard for you. Is this the full power of the mighty greeks immortals ?  Kinda funny, do not you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw bestplayer isnt playing oly with pp

Luffy logs the char to play

These guys are pathetic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Bla bla bla i never lost to anyone 1) in maps scores   2)   or 1 vs 1    3) or in oly when i was playing with pp the last season i played  ... 4) i never lost hero with any class i played also  5) i had the best items in server too 6) maybe the only one that had +13 skills at all his subs  7) I was playing less time than other no lifers and still was the best.    So why noobs like you still talking ? :D    Even now that i logged and  played few days this season to see whats going on  i was still 1st at maps .   I guess no matter even if 100 years pass in l2ovc people like you will still be salty and will talk crap .  :*     

But its ok i dont expect anything else from people nowadays. I am just here to remind you everytime you talking crap about me that noone of you could ever beat me at anything . :)  

/YounGStaR

 

Edited by BestPlayer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What server did you play

Cause this time you had nothing from everything you said here

So i guess you are playing on a different server

This season you were shit,no castle,no heroes everything you said you will have before server open

You are really bad and should stop that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even thouaz left luffy and asked clan 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, detro said:

What server did you play

Cause this time you had nothing from everything you said here

So i guess you are playing on a different server

This season you were shit,no castle,no heroes everything you said you will have before server open

You are really bad and should stop that

Last time i played was  2 seasons before at interlude .  I was the best player .  QQ     

This season i was shit ?????    ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID ?  I said 10 times till now that this season and previous i didnt play are you so fucking stupid or what ? Dont break my balls.  I played for 3 days only this season  and still was the best in maps with best score. 

As i said noone could ever 1 vs 1 me  or beat me at scores at maps or at oly.   I was the best fucking player . Thats why i puted this name too . Now go fuck yourself random cause you breaking balls to much and being annoying and stupid as fuck. You cant even read. Stupid people all over the world. 

Btw who are  you ? Noone knows and noone ever gave a shit about you ... You are and were always a random . So why do you even write stupid shit and break my balls  ? 

Edited by BestPlayer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Go report all you want, whenever i found a bug i reported it and about the rod i personally didnt know about it (i dont even have waking scrolls in my inventory lol).

But i guess now i know what emerald meant with "there was a bug" in the rod thread.

 

Edited by Digicult

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30.12.2016 at 3:22 PM, ichakala said:

chaks doesn't care about greek moron like you :x

I do not know with how many people slush played  here but I doubt they were many. It is clear that it was child's play for a man who knows what mean party and clan to make you quit.

Be happy that slush is not so bad and he doesn't forced you to stay in town and wait him goes out....

For a man whose whole party is Thouaz (or whatever it was his name) you speak too much :D  You can not do anything against solo player who knows how to play, what about against group of such people....

I was not entered a long time in this forum, but what I see is a confirmation of my words about the quality of the players on the server ...Every organized small group can stay on the map almost without die which is terrible for randoms as Luffy, no comments for others :D 

For sure this season was so disappointed for Luffy - for first time he has competition everywhere and perhaps he understood how much he sux :D

 

PS: Luffy, until you come across in full party, (9 people) do not mention my person :D  You were very funny but already exhaustedIf you decide to be interesting again say something like your hits  "I am OOC core member" , "I have a l2 clan" etc :P 

Yo Chaki how is going ? Btw the funny thing Luffy and his dogs left their own clan and they joined to brazils :D:D . They failed hard this seasson. I will expect competition from them for next season. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bestplayer you are the random over here thinking you are someone when you are not

Enough with that attitude

Look the pics you got at signatures and then talk

You are fucking pathetic 

So if you dont play on server stop talking 

Noone gives a shit about you and never will

Go back to your cave and keep blowing luffy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, detro said:

Bestplayer you are the random over here thinking you are someone when you are not

Enough with that attitude

Look the pics you got at signatures and then talk

You are fucking pathetic 

So if you dont play on server stop talking 

Noone gives a shit about you and never will

Go back to your cave and keep blowing luffy

You are the one that noone gives a shit about you stop replying to me cause you break my balls and you are annoyingly stupid as fuck. 

Also the only reason i bother with you is cause you keep spamming and talking crap towards me ... otherwise you are a big nothing i dont give a fuck about you kiddo. Seek more for my attention random nab . 

I am your GOD.   You will never achieve what i am .

Edited by BestPlayer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yet you still dont play on server

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, detro said:

Yet you still dont play on server

I was playing in l2ovc 10 seasons got bored of doing the same thing every season .  I ended up being the best till the last season i played . I played 10 maps this season with friend's char and finished first all of them without parties assisting me without bps without anything .  So its still the same i guess.  Nothing changed. Also lots of people from the ones that playing now were playing in past back then too so i dont see any difference or motivation to play and try hard to prove something . I have done it so many times  .  Its your turn now ...  Since you are new player here right (last 2-3 seasons) ?

Edited by BestPlayer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Bestplayer u never farmed alone for your char here.Even this season how come with rank 7and after 1 week your prophet was the most geared with all augments needed epics and so on(ofc it was a group farm and not your solo farm).If u want to brag about something brag about your own work not  a group farm and from what i heard some scamming going on about you and Luffy wich may or not be true dont care.U was never best farmer here,neither top pvp player.U was pretty average if u ask me even for a server such a l2ovc,and all that sh1t with oly u brag about it was because u never had real contender or real competitor wich allowed u to feed your clan before.

This season since u had a decent competitor i saw something different wich u rarely see in a server,his clannies mages archers and others feeding prophet on oly gathering their points just to not loose hero and was still in vain.

Edited by Tarzanule

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0