Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zirconium

Current Season ScreenShots / Enchants / Max Stats / Kewl Shots./ Sprees - Wonderfulness only please.---. "Topic Open"

140 posts in this topic

Everytime u wrote with ur fakehood english some1 gets cancer in the world.

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Luffy said:

1) u hide ur buffs (3 dark resist)
2) 2700 on dc +3 was so low
3)anytime anywhere with 3 resist and tezza 1vs1 random bot

6300 not enough for you ?
RAT RAT RAT....

35 minutes ago, Soulka said:

Everytime u wrote with ur fakehood english some1 gets cancer in the world.

and that's a curse or smthg? Shall it be ))).I don't even want to know what happens with you  ))). I certainly don't wanna summon smthg out of you. You think i could cure the world of cancer that way ))). ? by eliminating dem' all with your curse"? U found yourself again to speak , fokin' nab , u don't know how to speak ,not hatred like that . ))).

P.S bring smthg kewl  you're off 'topying' i invent words for you niggah'

Edited by Zirconium

I cant answer for things i dont understand, i speak english not some fakeass shit language that u are doing right now

Just now, Soulka said:

I cant answer for things i dont understand, i speak english not some fakeass shit language that u are doing right now

you can chuck' your english to za bin mate , it's made anyways , it's proven u can even understand with missing and wrong letters a fully fraze if not even a text . i'm za mother of your father anyways ))). I don't even like english, i don't speak english ,, i'm american., but i can speak english 2.r

Wtf did anyone understand what he wrote cause i aint

What is that thing you are writing

Pls  try english next time

15 hours ago, Soulka said:

15 hours ago, detro said:

hes probably Conor Mcgregor in real life. He also speaks some non understandable english :D

1 person likes this

Okay , i'll do my best ;).

On 12/18/2016 at 10:28 PM, detro said:

On 12/18/2016 at 10:20 PM, Soulka said:

than pay attention what sort of vibration  you send and what frequencies you workin' on by talking that bullsh1t , usually in your own life aswell. Maybe it helps out , to understand better. Idk what other language to speak with you ))).

Edited by Zirconium

Yo yo Zirc! Man what the fuck man?
 Get the fuck off that ... punk smoov shit man!
Get with that rough shit man, you know how we do!

10 hours ago, Redman said:

Yo yo Zirc! Man what the fuck man?
 Get the fuck off that ... punk smoov shit man!
Get with that rough shit man, you know how we do!

Now this is how we doo , rock , rock on.

dont make me come back and shut you up again fuckboy

44 minutes ago, slush said:

dont make me come back and shut you up again fuckboy

like u or ur clan could stop me faggot

Well, for some of us it was well known fact, that any decent cp or group will wipe the floor with most of those random noobs here. Here we have fake "heroes", who made their first clan in l2 in OVC, who played at start with different nicknames, so they don't get attacked,being so quiet, later forcing other clan members to feed them at oly, targeting mostly newbies at events and afterwards posting some dumb scores on forum, which makes them even worse(self-owned :D), dying 20-30 times in a single map with BPs and OLs. Others post screens from throne room (their first castle in l2 history probably) or from some mass event near someones corpse, trying to make themselves factor and "pro". Too bad that RPG went live before OVC's start, otherwise Chaks and some ruskies would confirm that fact even more(not that Slushes guys didn't show that) humiliate them even more.
Not all players can be good and pro, thats how life works generally in every aspect, but when u lose at least accept ur failure with dignity.

14 hours ago, Redman said:

Well, for some of us it was well known fact, that any decent cp or group will wipe the floor with most of those random noobs here. Here we have fake "heroes", who made their first clan in l2 in OVC, who played at start with different nicknames, so they don't get attacked,being so quiet, later forcing other clan members to feed them at oly, targeting mostly newbies at events and afterwards posting some dumb scores on forum, which makes them even worse(self-owned :D), dying 20-30 times in a single map with BPs and OLs. Others post screens from throne room (their first castle in l2 history probably) or from some mass event near someones corpse, trying to make themselves factor and "pro". Too bad that RPG went live before OVC's start, otherwise Chaks and some ruskies would confirm that fact even more(not that Slushes guys didn't show that) humiliate them even more.
Not all players can be good and pro, thats how life works generally in every aspect, but when u lose at least accept ur failure with dignity.

if u are chaks u are simply retarded,if u are chak's clown u are simply retarded too....qq

I know u are stupid and it's hard for u to perceive the text, but do u dare to explain which of the things i wrote above is wrong ? Ofc u can't, cuz u are full of sh1t, all u can do is insult, nothing else.

4 minutes ago, Digicult said:

Not to shabby, not to shabby roxana. Grats!^^

TY, <3

db +11 and tezza +7(or zaken +7)  and 35k adena , trade it to me before you make it +0 again : )

Edited by NioMode

5 hours ago, ZooM said:

<3

Shot00008.jpg

wtf augument lucker

Edited by lovecstasy