Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zirconium

Current Season ScreenShots / Enchants / Max Stats / Kewl Shots./ Sprees - Wonderfulness only please.---. "Topic Open"

140 posts in this topic

I'm having a blast with this thread, nice screenshots, keep it up :D

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Redman said:

Neras, u should thank me for teaching u some words u didn't even know they existed until previous seasons, cuz u use them all the time. Now if u dare, go explain to me why i'm the "pathetic" one, when u failed to kill me 4 seasons, chasing me all the time with macros, dying vs low-geared sorcer, hell, u even got pked by Vanio's 52 lvl mage on BNB with ur lame archer which was 65 lvl+. And about that "running thing" , ur brain is to thick to understand it's more than that. Keep chasing and failing like the rest.

Oh man so many history :))))) i play in ovc only ,3 seasons / my archer was 54,  and i was with full of mobs, and some random shit pk me, then i know it is you and i pk you, remember when you try to hide? but god stun and down in 3 hits?  and i flame you? :))))))))  you can't do a shit against me, just running and barking :D 

bow to your king

11 hours ago, Redman said:

Dunno what else or how i need to write so u can understand who i am if u can't from the written above. And btw, i doubt that someone can be that stupid to be a fan of a fail random archer like u, so the sooner u realize that, the better for u.

damn dog u touching the spots' ))). The Red foking spot , when the fok u appeared around hia' . ? Have you seen a gorrilah' aroun'by'hia?

8 hours ago, elxdark said:

I enjoyed these 2 weeks destroying people, now server is going to be for randoms (luffy) slco dominated heroes sieges pvp whatever, cya next season.

i so love foking quitters ))). It's so good when a server sands itself ))).  See you , wouldn't wanna be you xD/

Edited by Zirconium

9 hours ago, detro said:

asmodin luffy is your boyfriend?

luffy was saying before even server started that he will dominate everything

and here we are he doesnt even have hv

Nah, i'm just a guy who plays for fun. And there's no fun for me in a 1-sided server, hence i do my best to keep you roaches from becoming too cocky :D 

4 hours ago, Asmodin said:

Nah, i'm just a guy who plays for fun. And there's no fun for me in a 1-sided server, hence i do my best to keep you roaches from becoming too cocky :D 

your boyfriend told us to go chaos

so cry at your boyfriend not at us

cheers

5 hours ago, Asmodin said:

Yea you are the only a guy who plays here for fun and protecting 70lvllowrateking  .. Don't hide yourself.

Edited by Abc*

12 hours ago, Neras said:

Oh man so many history :))))) i play in ovc only ,3 seasons / my archer was 54,  and i was with full of mobs, and some random shit pk me, then i know it is you and i pk you, remember when you try to hide? but god stun and down in 3 hits?  and i flame you? :))))))))  you can't do a shit against me, just running and barking :D 

bow to your king

Mucho ingliz here. It's clear that u are full of sh1t and can't give 1 straight fact, so keep dreaming that u are some kind of factor. "Bow to ur king" :D ? U learned that from ABC ? U should seriously stop copying others words and read some books, that won't cure ur stupidness but it may help u. 

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Zirconium said:

who is this guy? ))).

Forum trash talker, I just wanna show him, and all the forum that he  is big liar.

2 hours ago, Neras said:

Forum trash talker, I just wanna show him, and all the forum that he  is big liar.

1) u hide ur buffs (3 dark resist)
2) 2700 on dc +3 was so low
3)anytime anywhere with 3 resist and tezza 1vs1 random bot

6 hours ago, Luffy said:

oh you shit :DDD wait

6 hours ago, Luffy said:

They shit more one reason that you big liar and can't do a shit against me

Im having good time boy ;)

Shot00013.jpg

On 12/17/2016 at 8:18 AM, PreVy said:

Couldn't find anything better so.. this trash :)
P.S. Nice SS slush !

ez.jpg

prevy's the best ))).

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Luffy said:

luffy mate , u are mdfukin' cursed God damn it,  if i would make so many fans everyday . I wouldn't be abble to work good next day ))). Watcha do , u spray dem' ))).? 

10 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

luffy mate , u are mdfukin' cursed God damn it,  if i would make so many fans everyday . I wouldn't be abble to work good next day ))). Watcha do , u spray dem' ))).? 

well this time we spray him

Edited by detro

fakin'ell didn't u just ignored me or smthg , stop please , i don't like boys , and idk if i wanna share any knowledge with you , as long as the 1st thing that u did , since u tried to address indirectly to me , was an intention of bullyin' , We Reap Just What We Sow. I don;t know where the fok i've been sewin' you from .

i don't wanna speak bad , i would've told you where from , but just don't , be friendly or go fokyourself if not. 

Apologies again to the ovc staff , and ofc all the other people  for this "pursue" , but it seems i gotta speak on everybody's language in part ))). , sometimes it can be dangerous indeed ))). but ye. I'm trying to keep sane and be only a better and better person xD.

Edited by Zirconium

On 12/17/2016 at 6:11 PM, detro said:

asmodin luffy is your boyfriend?

luffy was saying before even server started that he will dominate everything

and here we are he doesnt even have hv

asmodin plays lineage since u were playing with that little plastic shovel , u remember it? )))>

]

Edited by Zirconium