Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zirconium

Current Season ScreenShots / Enchants / Max Stats / Kewl Shots./ Sprees - Wonderfulness only please.---. "Topic Open"

140 posts in this topic

Shot00000.jpgShot00001.bmp                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Shot00000.bmp

Edited by Zirconium

"We will dominate the server get all heroes and castle"

SuicideSquad noobs getting denied how awesome is this.

noobs.jpg

Edited by Soulka

8ef702f8d1d030c9fe969ada578b3994.png

9cd079b50e9740e7b784878001e263d4.png

ac6b6d9d756873981bf598c2f4032723.png

7a21edf6cf6d8998a6fc33ece5115831.png

1fa4582ae13018e3a8b8f68e5fa970a9.png'

ad4f113a8f24ce761bd229715c70e5de.png

4a20e84e0a059d601f1e8d5e57f330b7.png

5ea3a05b1322383b725e11f77892bf11.png

79e8024d5b679f799ba3e661381c36e0.png

994ee433d359e282c13fd65cf3789570.png

in summary, high rate players reaction to the last 2-3 weeks:

aldo.gif?w=1000

cya noobs

5c0fa3378c75e04f69e094787b2b1eb5.png

Edited by slush

Couldn't find anything better so.. this trash :)
P.S. Nice SS slush !

ez.jpg

Much skilz Neras, gg. Which one of those macros is the /target Sosa one ? U are mocking Luffy but u are the same lame ass idiot as him, only a random eustace can post a screen from some Raid In The Middle event with his fail archer near some player who got zerged which he could not kill 4 fuking seasons 1v1. Suddenly u and ur random clan took some castle and now u act like hotshot or something,thinking u are some kind of factor in l2 or sh1t .... keep dreamin'.

What did u expect from forum warriros? You thought they can compete against low rate exp players? They are trashtalking every1 but when they get shit on they will never post on forum again. 

3 hours ago, Redman said:

Much skilz Neras, gg. Which one of those macros is the /target Sosa one ? U are mocking Luffy but u are the same lame ass idiot as him, only a random eustace can post a screen from some Raid In The Middle event with his fail archer near some player who got zerged which he could not kill 4 fuking seasons 1v1. Suddenly u and ur random clan took some castle and now u act like hotshot or something,thinking u are some kind of factor in l2 or sh1t .... keep dreamin'.

oh but HURT fan, what your nick name in game? i will make screen with you too ;)

Dunno what else or how i need to write so u can understand who i am if u can't from the written above. And btw, i doubt that someone can be that stupid to be a fan of a fail random archer like u, so the sooner u realize that, the better for u.

Edited by Redman
1 person likes this

Redman you are really butthurt wai is that men

Actually it's quite the opposite, why should i be butthurt ? I'm not the noob posting lame pics of others, trying to make myself cool.

You are butthurt cuz u care too much about those "lame pictures"

Edited by Soulka

Again with the psychoanalysis :D. Are u guys certified shrink or something, u define everyone as retards/brainless/butthurt ? I just put that noob in his place, nothing else. I'm not 13 y old to get angry or mad at some random noob posting pics trying to act cool.

I enjoyed these 2 weeks destroying people, now server is going to be for randoms (luffy) slco dominated heroes sieges pvp whatever, cya next season.

slco didn't dominate shit. You held Dicks with Drugaddicts on Oly aswell as on Siege. 2 Allies vs 1, simple as that.

2 minutes ago, Asmodin said:

slco didn't dominate shit. You held Dicks with Drugaddicts on Oly aswell as on Siege. 2 Allies vs 1, simple as that.

so first week didnt count? also last week we had ONE party, and you still couldn't beat us 9 vs 17

nice try random, gl.

oly? we only took luffy hero to mock him.

2 minutes ago, elxdark said:

so first week didnt count? also last week we had ONE party, and you still couldn't beat us 9 vs 17

nice try random, gl.

oly? we only took luffy hero to mock him.

Sure, cuz that's the only Hero you tried to take by having JayCutler feed you :D

I mean no disrepect, and i get why you would dislike luffy, but you're really just behaving like Fangirls. Every Topic its "Luffy this, Luffy that", and talking about "dominating" when the 2 biggest allies on the Server joined together to "dominate" Luffy, it's just kinda sad really.

3 minutes ago, Asmodin said:

Sure, cuz that's the only Hero you tried to take by having JayCutler feed you :D

I mean no disrepect, and i get why you would dislike luffy, but you're really just behaving like Fangirls. Every Topic its "Luffy this, Luffy that", and talking about "dominating" when the 2 biggest allies on the Server joined together to "dominate" Luffy, it's just kinda sad really.

did you even read? it was only so luffy couldn't take the castle/hero, we beat both of them first week and last week we beat luffy 9vs17, so keep trying.

Biggest allies? plz luffy recruited  2 clans into his ally and still couldn't take anything, keep trying I'm here.

12 minutes ago, elxdark said:

did you even read? it was only so luffy couldn't take the castle/hero, we beat both of them first week and last week we beat luffy 9vs17, so keep trying.

Biggest allies? plz luffy recruited  2 clans into his ally and still couldn't take anything, keep trying I'm here.

Like i said, "only so he couldn't take" xyz, that's just pure Fanboy Style. So yeah, keep holding Dicks with others so you can "win", if that's what makes you proud of yourself :)

36 minutes ago, Asmodin said:

a0x0ax0a0ax0ax you pathetic bug.....

Dick Holding with Empire from the start had one more random clan.... i cant drop our clan

30 vs 13?

No castle boys.....

Empire dump you like a trash..... oh wait you are trash :D

4 hours ago, Redman said:

Actually it's quite the opposite, why should i be butthurt ? I'm not the noob posting lame pics of others, trying to make myself cool.

<3 Sosa my inspiration runner :D

Pathetic random thinking he can do smt

asmodin luffy is your boyfriend?

luffy was saying before even server started that he will dominate everything

and here we are he doesnt even have hv

Neras, u should thank me for teaching u some words u didn't even know they existed until previous seasons, cuz u use them all the time. Now if u dare, go explain to me why i'm the "pathetic" one, when u failed to kill me 4 seasons, chasing me all the time with macros, dying vs low-geared sorcer, hell, u even got pked by Vanio's 52 lvl mage on BNB with ur lame archer which was 65 lvl+. And about that "running thing" , ur brain is to thick to understand it's more than that. Keep chasing and failing like the rest.

Edited by Redman