Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sophie

L2 on Mac?

9 posts in this topic

Does anybody knows if there's any way I can play l2 on a macbook pro?

I dont want to download windows on my mac, is there any client available?

Thx, soph

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Afaik there not a mac client of any chronicle.

There was talk about Mac support back in the day but they never did it after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2.5.2018 at 5:35 PM, Sophie said:

Does anybody knows if there's any way I can play l2 on a macbook pro?

I dont want to download windows on my mac, is there any client available?

Thx, soph

There isnt any client available.

U just can install windows via bootcamp or try to use programms like Wine to emulate a windows.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It may be a really dumb question, but are those programs really safe? Or dont they affect the performance of my computer?

 If I use bootcamp, can I easily switch back to MacOS?

2 hours ago, Chevignon said:

U just can install windows via bootcamp or try to use programms like Wine to emulate a windows.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6.5.2018 at 2:45 PM, Sophie said:

It may be a really dumb question, but are those programs really safe? Or dont they affect the performance of my computer?

 If I use bootcamp, can I easily switch back to MacOS?

 

i cant answer u those questions since i never made l2 running on max. I just read in forums about ppl, who did it this way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Use Parallels at least that what i used to do on my hackintosh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont remember the name of the program that you can install windows and switch to what windows or mac os when you want

There is no problem if you install windows and keep mac os

Tho i advise you to install win 10 cause you might have problems with drivers on win 7

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Search wineskin. You can use it to "wrap" .exe windows programs . Basically a program that opens windows clients inside of it,its very easy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0