Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Obm

Maybe it's the time to do it.

76 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, Agent said:

Interlude is just old and limited .Dunno about what community wants but i would like a more complex chapter,anything from hellbound to hi5 would be just that,maybe indeed its time to move on from this interlude to other chapters .People need realize interlude beside being old and obsolete ,its very linear and simple in a bad way .Also geodata in interlude and limited skills/choices was always a punch in the nuts for those who like play melees .At least in later chronicles u can overcome that with skills such as rush and shadow step and other that makes melees more balanced towards range .

A hi5 would be ideal ,it doesnt need be perfect ,Emerald just needs continue work from last hi5 and improve it step by step and if possible consulting community in wich direction .Hi5 can be improved season by season it can be a long project but it could be worth imo .

Nah. Crowded city maps alow mele classes to shine even in c6.  The chronicles leading to hi5 are really bad in the balance department due how kamales stay best class choice throuout and only when other clases get their stealth and mobiltity buffs like kamaels, their powercreep is contained. Open world pvp in hi5 is even more runing away, but now over longer distances. And kamaels themselves are to god like due the abitily to both deal physical and magical damage at the same time which is a bane whith private servers with unlimited buff slots. And the buff stealing ability is just a broken design when the game had a buff centric mechanic for the longest time (stealing frenzy+zealot lol xD)

There is a reason why NCsoft made L2classic, so c6 will stay relevant, even if its so streamlined as you say. 

And lastly, why play on a c6 private server if there allreaddy is l2classic official. All private servers can really do, is cut out or reduce the grind parts to add more of the fast pvp that so many are nostalgic about.

Edited by Zapplix
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, Zapplix said:

Edited by Zapplix

THERE IS A REASON WHY NCSOFT MADE L2 CLASSIC

Interlude is the best because of how much you can change it around. It's simple, which is what a faction server should be. To make H5 balanced for new and old players... I can't even begin to imagine all the changes and testing involved.

I like the fact that there are still people around the forum discussing this. I don't like the fact this discussion is taking place after the server died.

You have everything you need to make this a great server, but you can't listen to everyone. There's no processes in place for implementing changes, you do it pretty much at will. You need to run that part of the server like a company, with a development phase, testing phase, qa phase, release phase. But who am I to tell you how to run your server? :)

I keep coming back here hoping for some exciting news, I'm sure a lot of people do that as well. If I see something is being changed or implemented because a couple guys bitched about it... it makes me think things are the same as before, there has to be solid evidence and facts for a change and they need to be public. It's hard to explain.

1 person likes this

classic =/= c6. Only thing they have in common is fighting over epics. Skills and other shits are from h5/god. They even added elements now.

h5/gf with limited gear(max S grade or smth), skill enchant and elements could be fun.

Anyway this was my first season here and it was fun. Few changes here and there and it could be even better.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Justsomeguy said:

classic =/= c6. Only thing they have in common is fighting over epics. Skills and other shits are from h5/god. They even added elements now.

h5/gf with limited gear(max S grade or smth), skill enchant and elements could be fun.

Anyway this was my first season here and it was fun. Few changes here and there and it could be even better.

*Then u can't even know what an good l2 OvC interlude means , and you should suggest not so more about a server you don't really know too much usually, and listen more to OLDER people,not mockin' around a community which u don't even know anything about again. OvC community has 1 of the biggest communities gathering and bests players of Entire Lineage Era , you are welcome of course aswell ))); but don't expect to be embraced evlaviacly (there u go i invented a word fo ya\ )when u started addressing around here not quite nice , regarding the fact that you're a bug in the buggy area ^^'.

I've seen people around here comparing Other Servers with L2OvC. Don't compare other and name the flaws or blessings that they've been experiencing  because this is a UniQue Project that in it's own particularity  has revolutionized Faction Gaming play.

Edited by Zirconium

taci in plm de prost,mereu mananci cacat,futum-as in gura ma-tii.

12 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

and bests players of Entire Lineage Era

This is sarcasm right?

I normally wouldn't ask but the rest of your post have a more serious tone.

10 minutes ago, Saintly said:

iThis is sarcasm right?

I normally wouldn't ask but the rest of your post have a more serious tone.

))))))))))))))))))))).rotfl  Well If you don't feel like you are , worry not , I Am One of them. ))).

@Zirconium, sorry random u are ingored since u have 0 brain. No point in quoting me(can't see your posts anyway :) ). I'ts weird that ppl still talk to him. (Just got your profile and ignore this forum spammer :D)

5 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

))))))))))))))))))))).rotfl  Well If you don't feel like you are , worry not , I Am One of them. ))).

Ah, ok, thanks for clarifying thought you meant what you said in your previous post for a moment. :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, Reese said:

taci in plm de prost,mereu mananci cacat,futum-as in gura ma-tii.

Marsh ma du-te dreq de agramat infect , creca si in spaniola scriu mai bine ca tine luate-as in pula cu elicopteru' si futem-as in gura ma.ti de fan obosit. Taci dreq daca nu stii sa zici ceva constructiv te-a fatat ma.ta moldovean prost ???, vezi ca si eu sunt Oltean si mai prost. Can some1 take care of this hater's fan post plx?  , and this 1 aswell 2 xD.

Edited by Zirconium

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, Justsomeguy said:

@Zirconium, sorry random u are ingored since u have 0 brain. No point in quoting me(can't see your posts anyway :) ). I'ts weird that ppl still talk to him. (Just got your profile and ignore this forum spammer :D)

U Are Totally Right , I have 0 brain indeed but 3 balls, and a 3rd extensible divine hand. which i salute you with. .i. ))).

Edited by Zirconium

7 hours ago, Zirconium said:

Marsh ma du-te dreq de agramat infect , creca si in spaniola scriu mai bine ca tine luate-as in pula cu elicopteru' si futem-as in gura ma.ti de fan obosit. Taci dreq daca nu stii sa zici ceva constructiv te-a fatat ma.ta moldovean prost ???, vezi ca si eu sunt Oltean si mai prost. Can some1 take care of this hater's fan post plx?  , and this 1 aswell 2 xD.

Ma pis pe tine si iti dau valoare,cum poti sa ma faci pe mine agramat cand tu scrii "marsh",date-n pula mea de copil virgin si prost,nu dau 2 lei pe tine mai cur spart,se vede ca esti doar un copil frustrat,maltratat si probabil abuzat sexual de tactu.

10 hours ago, Zirconium said:

2 hours ago, Reese said:

Ma pis pe tine si iti dau valoare,cum poti sa ma faci pe mine agramat cand tu scrii "marsh",date-n pula mea de copil virgin si prost,nu dau 2 lei pe tine mai cur spart,se vede ca esti doar un copil frustrat,maltratat si probabil abuzat sexual de tactu.

Speak english in General Section please

When they spoke greek you said its an off-topic section and everything can be spoken.

Am I the only one that doesnt mind if the server's season last one month?

I do have more fun playing the first weeks, where everyone is competing to gear / lvl up (with huge population) than in the 3rd month where the population is really low, with A grade for free and old players full epics with +16 weapons, etc

I cant be the only one that enjoys the "race" in the first weeks of the server.

Is making a server where everyone knows that the season will last 4-6 weeks and then have 2 weeks "break" before next season begins not worth? Because imo that would be fun, do people really get upset when they "lose" their items and have to start all over again?

I have never managed a server so I know nothing about it, im just innocently asking. Would like to hear opinions on this and maybe find out im wrong / change my mind.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

Am I the only one that doesnt mind if the server's season last one month?

I do have more fun playing the first weeks, where everyone is competing to gear / lvl up (with huge population) than in the 3rd month where the population is really low, with A grade for free and old players full epics with +16 weapons, etc

I cant be the only one that enjoys the "race" in the first weeks of the server.

Is making a server where everyone knows that the season will last 4-6 weeks and then have 2 weeks "break" before next season begins not worth? Because imo that would be fun, do people really get upset when they "lose" their items and have to start all over again?

I have never managed a server so I know nothing about it, im just innocently asking. Would like to hear opinions on this and maybe find out im wrong / change my mind.

agreed

5 hours ago, Chevignon said:

ahahahahahahahahahaha

7 hours ago, Chevignon said:

Allrite' , Mates. ;)

I hope next server is NOT interlude

I have been waiting for it for a while.

13 hours ago, suchar said:

I hope next server is NOT interlude

I have been waiting for it for a while.

Indeed. I'd like to play kamael. 

HellBound or Gracia final

Posted (edited)

u just named the worsts chronicles ))))))))))))))))))). The 1's that made people quit lineage. ^^

Edited by TOPAZ