Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Obm

Maybe it's the time to do it.

76 posts in this topic

Maybe you should make it something diferent why to don't try a GF Season with simple things like L2 RvB Old one 2010 Times.. Stable and balanced things not like IL the wrost chronicle..

1 person likes this

OvC wasn't always only interlude,though interlude had the most success everytime.

Its the same discussion again!! I'ma chip in

WIPE SERVER 

1 person likes this

Make A Pole Aswell if you may. That 1 , none of Y'All didn't make . 

YeY at last the 1st person who said it ))).

12 hours ago, Reese said:

OvC wasn't always only interlude,though interlude had the most success everytime.

I know my friend I played OvC since the 1st season, alot of things changed and alot of things added but always they have the same problem ''BALANCE''. That why I'm trying to talk about infinite l2 red vs blue was one of the op facton servers on 2010 Times 1st on Hopzone and alot of top websites and also they stay like 1 to 2 years to make the 1st wipe as I remember, I always think that C6 It's the wrost chronicle so.. things gona go bad again and again ''open-bored-closed''

7 hours ago, Zirconium said:

Make A Pole Aswell if you may. That 1 , none of Y'All didn't make . 

YeY at last the 1st person who said it ))).

I don't understand what are you trying to said. :/

9 hours ago, Star64 said:

Its the same discussion again!! I'ma chip in

WIPE SERVER 

Let's see if they WIPE as you said we gona get the same problem in 1 month server gona be like nowtimes with 0 ppl inside.. so that why I'm trying to talk about the GF chronicle it's more balanced and classic.

2 hours ago, Obm said:

I don't understand what are you trying to said. :/

was addressing to star , soz. 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Obm said:

Let's see if they WIPE as you said we gona get the same problem in 1 month server gona be like nowtimes with 0 ppl inside.. so that why I'm trying to talk about the GF chronicle it's more balanced and classic.

i don't think gf is more balanced + this is the chronicle we've been workin' on the most. New chronicle ... you don't wanna know how much work is in all that all again..... , something else happened here now , this time. 

Edited by Zirconium

When you say balance, you refer to classes or factions? Until now all we see is very bad players who not enjoy 100% of potential that their unique classes played have(...) most of times they try blame "class balance" because can't admit their weak skillplay.
And about faction balance: this season had the same config that the end of last season. Latinos on order, HATE crest on chaos...

Latinos feeding all chaos players, newcomers joining events with weakest and useless classes/equips vs HATE guys using "temporary change faction" to make all balance system totally fail...
When you have players who don't give a fuck about the server rules/fairplay, you will always have a colapse on sides and make other players have a disappointment with it.

9 hours ago, Obm said:

''BALANCE"

2 hours ago, DiscipleOfLust said:

When you say balance, you refer to classes or factions? Until now all we see is very bad players who not enjoy 100% of potential that their unique classes played have(...) most of times they try blame "class balance" because can't admit their weak skillplay.
And about faction balance: this season had the same config that the end of last season. Latinos on order, HATE crest on chaos...

Latinos feeding all chaos players, newcomers joining events with weakest and useless classes/equips vs HATE guys using "temporary change faction" to make all balance system totally fail...
When you have players who don't give a fuck about the server rules/fairplay, you will always have a colapse on sides and make other players have a disappointment with it.

I don't think that Order palyers are bad, I was on order side with full equip but it still a rare sensation play vs 5 or 3 in less than 1 month from the ''GRAND OPENING'' so that mean something is going wrong that why I'm trying to talk to Emerald to make it GF or something, I liked this idea about the AA it looks like Blank scrolls idea from l2 rvb but it still not working that mean he have to delete this Machine let's make it solo without things like golems. Also I don't think these guys you talk about ''HATE CREST'' they afect the server I think they are just a team that play together and focus them selves to have all and have fun so I don't think that was the problem.

8 hours ago, Zirconium said:

i don't think gf is more balanced + this is the chronicle we've been workin' on the most. New chronicle ... you don't wanna know how much work is in all that all again..... , something else happened here now , this time. 

Maybe you'r right but it still a wrong balanced Chronicle also in the last days only mages / archers own the server.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Obm said:

I don't think that Order palyers are bad, I was on order side with full equip but it still a rare sensation play vs 5 or 3 in less than 1 month from the ''GRAND OPENING'' so that mean something is going wrong that why I'm trying to talk to Emerald to make it GF or something, I liked this idea about the AA it looks like Blank scrolls idea from l2 rvb but it still not working that mean he have to delete this Machine let's make it solo without things like golems. Also I don't think these guys you talk about ''HATE CREST'' they afect the server I think they are just a team that play together and focus them selves to have all and have fun so I don't think that was the problem.

it have already been made , golems and etc machine , it's gone. Though , it haven't been live since yet cause we had 0 players to go on with it. It'll be totally different with no 100 red weapons from firsts days when u start a season. + we had plenty of exploiters farming like mices not saying anything about that OL's incoming adena and the clans feature was changed late after. Another thing , progressive gameplay wasn't on , everything was available from the 1st day . S grade , rb jews so on. 

Edited by Zirconium

At this point you won't be able to convince me to do anything, since I simply know its today's community that is the problem, no matter what game version i'll pick and how much better the gameplay will be, it won't change much when it comes to players finding execuses to leave.

Too many players are simply fast leavers, jumping from server to server with no real goal - they'll play new servers even if the gameplay there is shitter than the server they came from, why? because its new - that's today l2 community.

Biggest example that can be made is interlude-online, started with 3k players, now only 2.5 weeks later, 1.6k players at peak times - their community almost cut by half, and that's excluding shops and such.

You gave an example of a server that was successful back in 2010, I can name you many more that were successful back than, it doesn't mean they will be successful today, most likely not at all - its all about feeling nostalgic about an old server you've played, nothing more than that.

When l2ovc was first created it followed the concept of ekokinetics, did it mean l2ovc was successful using that concept? no - people quickly got tired of "running around just to find a pvp, or finding their death" - that's where event based pvp servers were born - a concept that is used in nearly all pvp servers nowadays - and I can surely say that l2ovc got the most advanced events system nowadays.

4 people like this

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

At this point you won't be able to convince me to do anything, since I simply know its today's community that is the problem, no matter what game version i'll pick and how much better the gameplay will be, it won't change much when it comes to players finding execuses to leave.

Too many players are simply fast leavers, jumping from server to server with no real goal - they'll play new servers even if the gameplay there is shitter than the server they came from, why? because its new - that's today l2 community.

Biggest example that can be made is interlude-online, started with 3k players, now only 2.5 weeks later, 1.6k players at peak times - their community almost cut by half, and that's excluding shops and such.

You gave an example of a server that was successful back in 2010, I can name you many more that were successful back than, it doesn't mean they will be successful today, most likely not at all - its all about feeling nostalgic about an old server you've played, nothing more than that.

When l2ovc was first created it followed the concept of ekokinetics, did it mean l2ovc was successful using that concept? no - people quickly got tired of "running around just to find a pvp, or finding their death" - that's where event based pvp servers were born - a concept that is used in nearly all pvp servers nowadays - and I can surely say that l2ovc got the most advanced events system nowadays.

I think that we lost a lot of players this season because of l2mafia opening date (there are still some players), DOS attacks and lag itself when online was big. 

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

Every your word is true !

But starting new seasons one after the other does not help. Just for example I am from the players that prefer to play longer at one server but I am really bored of IL that's why I also asked few times for other chronicle. If you success to run a server with kamaels more balanced than previous h5 attempts I would play with pleasure. Many/some people who are like me, who prefer to play in one server longer left ovc because they are bored of the chronicle and doing one and the same thing everyday. You know very well that IL has limit with features unlike h5 for example and you reach this limit long time ago.

I think that one new season on chronicle after IL will be longer (depend of how you will set-up the server). Many people prefer chronicles after IL and you should remember the number of online players during H5 seasons.

Of course soon after my post some IL fans will appear with explanations how IL is the best and you just have to do wipe after wipe :)

At least I think that for example you can't have season long around 6 months nowadays but with balanced server you can have something close to this number and I think this will be good achievement.

So, why you don't try ? :)

18 hours ago, Obm said:

I know my friend I played OvC since the 1st season, alot of things changed and alot of things added but always they have the same problem ''BALANCE''. That why I'm trying to talk about infinite l2 red vs blue was one of the op facton servers on 2010 Times 1st on Hopzone and alot of top websites and also they stay like 1 to 2 years to make the 1st wipe as I remember, I always think that C6 It's the wrost chronicle so.. things gona go bad again and again ''open-bored-closed''

if you're friend played ovc since the 1st season u should know this is the most balanced server , u don't have a class balance problem in ovc , u had other problems not character problems , u had golem and exploiters , it's fixed now , the server is good. That's it . 

45 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

if you're friend played ovc since the 1st season u should know this is the most balanced server , u don't have a class balance problem in ovc , u had other problems not character problems , u had golem and exploiters , it's fixed now , the server is good. That's it . 

I know that why i'm trying to play it again this season but men what exploits are you talking about.?

5 hours ago, ichakala said:

But starting new seasons one after the other does not help. Just for example I am from the players that prefer to play longer at one server but I am really bored of IL that's why I also asked few times for other chronicle. If you success to run a server with kamaels more balanced than previous h5 attempts I would play with pleasure. Many/some people who are like me, who prefer to play in one server longer left ovc because they are bored of the chronicle and doing one and the same thing everyday. You know very well that IL has limit with features unlike h5 for example and you reach this limit long time ago.

I think that one new season on chronicle after IL will be longer (depend of how you will set-up the server). Many people prefer chronicles after IL and you should remember the number of online players during H5 seasons.

Of course soon after my post some IL fans will appear with explanations how IL is the best and you just have to do wipe after wipe :)

At least I think that for example you can't have season long around 6 months nowadays but with balanced server you can have something close to this number and I think this will be good achievement.

what about an epilogue or freya mate?? :D

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, ichakala said:

what has interlude? limited what? The only 1's that are limited r ya  ))). Prefer what? A Player stays on his server no matter what it's not about chronicle or not , it's all about you monkeys. Interlude is not limited and it's the best chronicle , what came after that was too complicated in lineage , and unbalanced. POINT.

Edited by Zirconium

Posted (edited)

The only chronicle u would see then around here is Classic rather than whatever is in your heads.

Edited by Zirconium

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Fungry said:

I think that we lost a lot of players this season because of l2mafia opening date (there are still some players), DOS attacks and lag itself when online was big. 

at least u amuze me from time to time... )))))))))). Dude... don't compare OvC with any other server please. ))). OvC IS and it will FOREVER stay , best faction server. L2 mafia jessus ... foking christ ))). ..... that is for you , stay there please. I'm too tired to start writing exactly the whole explanation for you ... but ye... it seems i don't even have 2.

Edited by Zirconium

sup? i logged these days and... u all know what is going on. so any plans from emerald?? 

fu the flames i wanna play crowded ovc lets talk about how we can do it better so we dont end up in sh1t mode again

Yo,no plans as we know Lesley,unfortunately.

C'mon @Emerald do something,anything,we wanna play.Just do what you think its best.