Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WavyJones

Golems

12 posts in this topic

Ok golems are removed, but.....
How can we enchant skills?

Posted (edited)

Yeah, skill enchanting can be done to 15 with mega luck, that wont be jsut worth, or increase enchant rates a little

Edited by Fungry

55 minutes ago, Justsomeguy said:

Or don't... why do you need skills +15++?

omg, are you sure? hahahaha!
So they now want us to not land some usefull debuff on a players who wears Epic jewels...

Posted (edited)

same as be4. when u didn't have a foking machine. With /BaLLz.

Edited by Zirconium

1 hour ago, Zirconium said:

same as be4. when u didn't have a foking machine. With /BaLLz.

Just for once think before you write. Max enchanting for skills are +30, but you can with mega duper super luck make skill +15 but after that success rate is low that it is almost impossible to go further. +30 is like winning 2 viking loto lotteries in a row :D Same goes with armor enchants +6 gonna be hard but after that not even worth to consider enchanting if we havent golems. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Fungry said:

Just for once think before you write. Max enchanting for skills are +30, but you can with mega duper super luck make skill +15 but after that success rate is low that it is almost impossible to go further. +30 is like winning 2 viking loto lotteries in a row :D Same goes with armor enchants +6 gonna be hard but after that not even worth to consider enchanting if we havent golems. 

that's why you have a dozen of skills to enchant on .more chances. And what +30... get +15 and you're fine ))). till you decide to go 30 with'em. if that's anyhow possible 

Edited by Zirconium

59 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

that's why you have a dozen of skills to enchant on .more chances. And what +30... get +15 and you're fine ))). till you decide to go 30 with'em. if that's anyhow possible 

Do you even understand what you just wrote? 

16 hours ago, Fungry said:

Do you even understand what you just wrote? 

Don't mind him,he's mentally limited.

1 hour ago, Reese said:

Don't mind him,he's mentally limited.

oi b1tch , stop talkin fo' myself , i didn't hire slaves to speak for me. ?If you saw me i don't say anything , shut the f up.

16 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

oi b1tch , stop talkin fo' myself , i didn't hire slaves to speak for me. ?If you saw me i don't say anything , shut the f up.

i didn't spoke for you,i spoke for me,calling you a retard,but obviously you're way too retarded to realise that,asa ca imi bag pula in ma-ta.