Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emerald

Map Sizes

22 posts in this topic

For people who wonder what size each map is considered.

Feel free to suggest size change for some maps, and explain why you think the size needs to be changed.

Do not suggest to remove maps, that's not gonna happen, you can say which maps you think have problems (and state the problems ofcourse) and we might make improvements to them, just like we did to Ivory Crater, Cruma Marshland, Talking Island Territory and a few others.

Small Maps:
Town of Giran (CTF)
Giran Castle (Siege)
Valley Fort (Fort)
Dragon Valley (BF)
Narsell Fort (Fort)
Tower of Insolance (BF)
Town of Dion (BF)
Tanor Fort (Fort)
Dion Castle (Siege)
Floran Village (TvT)
Town of Gludio (TvT)
Ruins of Despair (BF)
Ruins of Agony (Escort)
Dragonspine Fort (Fort)
Town of Oren (TvT)
Oren Castle (Siege)
Fortress Escape (Escort)
Ivory Fort (Fort)
Elven Village (Domi)
Hunters Village (TvT)
Innadril Castle (Siege)
Heine (CTF)
Garden of Eva (Domi)
Alligator Fort (Fort)
Orc Village (Escort)
Gludio Castle (Siege)
Archaic Fort (Fort)
Ketra Fort (Fort)
Town of Goddard (TvT)
Goddard Castle (Siege)
Rune Castle (Siege)
Swamp Fort (Fort)
Rune Township (TvT)
Oren Fort (Fort)
Floran Fort (Fort)
Silent Fort (Fort)
Langk Fort (Fort)
Devotion Fort (KOTH)
Devils Fort (KOTH)
Saints Fort (BF)
Hunters Fort (CTF)
Racers Fort (Domi)
Abandoned Fort (Escort)
Forsaken Fort (BF)
Borderland Fort (TvT)
Talking Island Village (KOTH)
Gludin Village (BF)
Fortress of Resistance (BF)
Devils Isle (Domi)
Devastated Castle (Domi)
Dwarven Village (TvT)
Pagans Temple (TvT)
Dark Elven Village (TvT)
Insolence: Top Floor (TvT)
Gludin Arena (CTF)
Mother Tree (Escort)
Iris Lake (Escort)
Shilen Temple (Escort)
Execution Grounds (Escort)
Corrupted Heart (Domi)
Ivory Tower (Domi)
Gludin Harbor (KOTH)
Castle VS Castle (Hybrid)

Medium Maps:
Gorgon Garden (Escort)
Death Pass (TvT)
Cemetery (BF)
Seal of Shilen (Domi)
Elven Forest (TvT)
Railroad Station (CTF)
Pavel Ruins (TvT)
Hot Spring (BF)
Wall of Argos (Domi)
Varka Outpost (CTF)
Valley of Saints (Domi)
Forest Escape (Escort)
Beast Farm (BF)
Blazing Swamp (KOTH)
Primeval Plains (BF)
Ancient Battleground (BF)
Abandoned Camp (BF)
Field of Whispers (BF)
Bee Hive (BF)
Cruma Tower (BF)
Monastery of Silence (BF)
Imperial Tomb (BF)
Immortal Plateau (TvT)
Windy Hill (Domi)
Spider Nest (Domi)
Stone Age (Domi)
Train Station (Domi)
Caron's Dungeon (Domi)
Old Factory (Domi)
Frozen Hideout (Domi)
Frozen Labyrinth (Domi)
Dragon Lair (TvT)
Northened Shire (TvT)
Fellmere Lake (TvT)
Winter Veil (TvT)
Dark Elven Border (TvT)
Dark Arts School (CTF)
Lords Valley (CTF)
Hidden Waterfall (Fort)
Elven Ruins (TvT)
Talking Island Harbor (Domi)
Mining Zone (TvT)
Giran Harbor (TvT)
Ivory Crater (KOTH)
Obelisk of Victory (Domi)
Cruma Marshland (Domi)

Large Maps:
Giants Cave (Domi)
Primeval Isle (TvT)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some maps are poorly designed(loa, open tvt maps). Maybe put some rock, trees, guards to mark ends of maps. Now nothing stops me from running around the whole world.

btw. giran harbor domi was one of better maps. U could try to fix geodata around the bridge(so ppl won't attack from water) and make it domi again :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the radar stops ya from runnin' around the whole world ))).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It doesn't stop anything. It only shows u where u can find someone. It has to be enabled ofc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

huh... what stops you runnin' the world then though , go on for it :D  no1 keeps ya , if that's your fun :P . I do that actually all the time ))))). I ESCAPE ))). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

U rly are something else. No brain at all. Anyway no point talking to post farmer with mental problems cya.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_sJVi4FgtQ

 

mate , I might've got mental issues , a few actually ,  but u ...haters....do not know to offer any LOVE ))). , you're worse than i can be. God Forgive y'all like that cause I won't.  Gimme some suggah' . btw , does it eats you  from inside somehow when u take that hate out? keep goin'....

Edited by Zirconium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This Zirconium guy is a cancer for any healthy discussion on this forum. I've lost count of how many good discussions he derailed or spammed the fuck out of. It's incredible that you let him keep posting, he adds ZERO value to the forum and to the community in-game.

 

Also, you need to ask this shit when people are actually playing you server, not after the milk is spilled. How many times did we mention this?? This is a huge problem in your server and you ignored it until you couldn't anymore. If there's something in your server that makes people say "actually, nevermind, fuck that map, im just gonna go to bed or play dota for a while", you need to seriously think about who has fun playing it.

 

Double frustration just reading this thread.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

actually, nevermind, fuck that map, im just gonna go to bed or play dota for a while

If people would actually open a proper suggestion saying why a certain map needs to be changed then I wouldn't even need to create such a topic in the first place.

But people do exactly what you say, and expect changes to happen.

Its like you're in pain but waiting for a doctor to magically appear at your house instead of going to the hospital.

Even now when I took the time and made that list for people like you, you decided to completely ignore it and continue with that permanent whining and complaining, that, quoting you: "adds ZERO value" to this thread.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Emerald said:

If people would actually open a proper suggestion saying why a certain map needs to be changed then I wouldn't even need to create such a topic in the first place.

But people do exactly what you say, and expect changes to happen.

Its like you're in pain but waiting for a doctor to magically appear at your house instead of going to the hospital.

Even now when I took the time and made that list for people like you, you decided to completely ignore it and continue with that permanent whining and complaining, that, quoting you: "adds ZERO value" to this thread.

Well Zirconium is "cancer" to this forum. 

But if we talk about topic - remove large running maps which noone generally enjoys or make some kind of forts, objects to use/hide behind to make big maps more attractive. I would like to see new maps like PUBG map with buffs etc. BUT most important thing is to have players to play in any map, even big maps are decent when there is online. Next time just dont start server when other big faction lauches, I think tank meta and bad timing when to open server killed this season

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

\

2 hours ago, Fungry said:

Well Zirconium is "cancer" to this forum. 

But if we talk about topic - remove large running maps which noone generally enjoys or make some kind of forts, objects to use/hide behind to make big maps more attractive. I would like to see new maps like PUBG map with buffs etc. BUT most important thing is to have players to play in any map, even big maps are decent when there is online. Next time just dont start server when other big faction lauches, I think tank meta and bad timing when to open server killed this season

Well thank you it is my sign , u observed that ))). Oi i did to you nothing yet xD that u need to complain about , i said nothing but a jokely reply fo' ya , i'm not a hater , i am haters cancer though  and you need to remember that. I believe you can't do anything about it and it trembles you from inside cause ... you can't even speak yourself out as you should've wanted to . I eat you in any domain like cancer , gtfooh and stop commin' with rods on me. Ain't workin' I gotta buy a better shield for you b1tches , you multiply. Stop taking me off topics , you're the ones who do it with your own hands , i'm just the effect that foks you up when u a cu nt ,

Edited by Zirconium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, maze said:

This Zirconium guy is a cancer for any healthy discussion on this forum. I've lost count of how many good discussions he derailed or spammed the fuck out of. It's incredible that you let him keep posting, he adds ZERO value to the forum and to the community in-game.

 

Also, you need to ask this shit when people are actually playing you server, not after the milk is spilled. How many times did we mention this?? This is a huge problem in your server and you ignored it until you couldn't anymore. If there's something in your server that makes people say "actually, nevermind, fuck that map, im just gonna go to bed or play dota for a while", you need to seriously think about who has fun playing it.

 

Double frustration just reading this thread.

what frustration u got from me ma u.... , i told you to fokin' go run around the world ? Wake up fokin' idiot , the hate comes from inside you , so no matter what i would say you'll still be frustrated. You are frustrated yourself anyways without me Being anywhere , i'm sorry if i foked up your fenkshui ))). i have invisible forces workin' with me ))). .... so try not to have bad thought's thrown towards me ))).  , please , it'll make your situation worse. 

Also , why are you here spillin' the milk if i don't  even see you online in the frkin' server ?  Ya'll speakin' like spittin' swords with fire from the mouth but i see 4 random ppl online all day long. With all the respect , Fk Y'all. 

Edited by Zirconium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fungry said:

Well Zirconium is "cancer" to this forum. 

But if we talk about topic - remove large running maps which noone generally enjoys or make some kind of forts, objects to use/hide behind to make big maps more attractive. I would like to see new maps like PUBG map with buffs etc. BUT most important thing is to have players to play in any map, even big maps are decent when there is online. Next time just dont start server when other big faction lauches, I think tank meta and bad timing when to open server killed this season

go to ur profile and just ignore him, i did it 2 years ago, and my forum is nice and clean without this trashtalking nigga wanna be guy lol

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

True,anyone should ignore this idiot,i can't belive people like him still exists,they were acting like that in 2001 or something,fucking kiddo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Just Do It !!!. :* byeh. Saaaaaaaay smthg i'm noooot giiiiiviing up on you !!!. ))). I'm Sorry that understand not you can't to :D :-:ph34r:. I need to recover my chi with you idiots , you eat slowly from me when you use "Aura OF Hate" ))). 

You find Me IG if you wanna kill this Wanna Be Niggah' ))). 

Edited by Zirconium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reese said:

True,anyone should ignore this idiot,i can't belive people like him still exists,they were acting like that in 2001 or something,fucking kiddo.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are no good or bad maps, only some people like us more because they give us and others less. Are we going to be so selective? Only that there must be a map for rank and without rank. Ahh and I like primeval isle

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, LaQueLaChota said:

There are no good or bad maps, only some people like us more because they give us and others less. Are we going to be so selective? Only that there must be a map for rank and without rank. Ahh and I like primeval isle

at last some1 on the topic ))). No mate we don't need to be selective , we won't take any maps out , we can improve them if you have any ideas :D. For me they're all balanced , u have objectives maps , you got pvp maps , you got fun maps , you got rb maps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Soulka said:

go to ur profile and just ignore him, i did it 2 years ago, and my forum is nice and clean without this trashtalking nigga wanna be guy lol

I didnt find option to make his posts invisible :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Fungry said:

I didnt find option to make his posts invisible :( 

click my profile not yours and ignore me somehow there should be an option , or , if not  .... Clooooooooooooose your eyes .... don't give me your hand ))). do you understand ? ))).   Say Myyyyy Naaaaaaame Sunshine through the RAAAAIN.  I'm ... ROTFL....thank you. 

 

Edited by Zirconium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Huh... or You just might need to live with me ))). Don't worry i'm just a regular everyday normal dude. Nothing special about me only DNA ))). which makes me your mother's father :P , idk why i arose so many anxiousness feelings for ya , i still believe you're the only 1's guilty for this flurry and uneasiness. 

Edited by Zirconium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0