Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zirconium

XveiL's Side

49 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You Guys Started a war with Me and OvC without knowing your enemy.  or wha' you gettin' into. ))). i don't know too much but i got a particular set of skills , i'll find ya :D and you won't be able to play lineage anymore for a while ))). If it needs 1by1,  it'll be , but first i gotta' cut the head of the snake , i'm gunna reinvent the word BooB  fo' ya , into BooM !!!. I'm gunna take it personally from now on cause u wrecked and deranged my world. You can run but you can't hide 4evah' ))).

Edited by Zirconium

i officially nominate you as The Forum Clown

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, fbs said:

i officially nominate you as The Forum Clown

Hanc Hanc. ))). I can be an evil clown aswell Hanc Hanc. ))). 

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Zirconium

16 minutes ago, Reese said:

This guy...

This Psycho* ... ))).

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, TheStinger said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA  we are waiting for ya gangsta

why would u think u see me coming? ))). Foking Idiots...I work UnSeen ))). 

Edited by Zirconium

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, TheStinger said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA  we are waiting for ya gangsta

thx for yellin' though i understand you aswell are amongst those. U don't want to wait fo' me ))). i'm tellin' ya . I'll laugh in the end ^^'

Edited by Zirconium

The funny thing is that this guy is Romanian,don't know why he talks like this,either he think he's cooler or maybe he has some issues,wtf,wake up dude,acting though is not cooler anymore,we're in 2018 and you look stupid.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Reese said:

The funny thing is that this guy is Romanian,don't know why he talks like this,either he think he's cooler or maybe he has some issues,wtf,wake up dude,acting though is not cooler anymore,we're in 2018 and you look stupid.

talk like how ma? I;m More Than That ))). Foking Idiot , the fact that my DNA is from there should scare you even more ,. i'm not Romanian , i was born there , i come from Valahia , i'm OLTEAN it's named. I invite ya to crimsons discord to have a conversation with Me ))). if you still curious about my traits .

Edited by Zirconium

I'm romanian too and you're a shame,pussy,that's why i don't play with romanians,they are too retards,you're just a bitch ass,only talking,never did shit in your life,you're a no-lifer who wanna look cool by talking with that irish-english accent,and trust me,i have lots of irish friends and nobody writes like that,wtf,you're just retarded gtfo,you got too much of my attention.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Reese said:

though is not cooler anymore,we're in 2018 and you look stupid.

i'm in My Own Time , you are in 2018 ))). You can't comprehend such concepts as Time don't speak about it ))).

Edited by Zirconium

ridiculous community...
well done,this project is ruined by a bunch of clowns and ppl with illusions

rip

14 hours ago, Zirconium said:

talk like how ma? I;m More Than That ))). Foking Idiot , the fact that my DNA is from there should scare you even more ,. i'm not Romanian , i was born there , i come from Valahia , i'm OLTEAN it's named. I invite ya to crimsons discord to have a conversation with Me ))). if you still curious about my traits .

Serious question, is it Valahia or Wallachia?

Cause Walahia is the place the infamous rules with an iron fist.

Hdhsw2.gif

About Luffy's comment, i wonder if its self-criticism or just ironic.

47 minutes ago, Saintly said:

Serious question, is it Valahia or Wallachia?

Cause Walahia is the place the infamous rules with an iron fist.

Hdhsw2.gif

About Luffy's comment, i wonder if its self-criticism or just ironic.

It's Iron Gates ))). And Ye..It had more names along history -,-'.... fokin' no school at that time vor everybody :P . 

Valahia , Walachia , Valhala , Valaha , Valhalia and so on a few more maybe i don't remmebah' . xD.

Just close this mentally retarded guy's topic already,its pointless,its obviously that he suffers from loneliness and seeks attention here trying to look cool with his fucked up "accent".

1 hour ago, Reese said:

Just close this mentally retarded guy's topic already,its pointless,its obviously that he suffers from loneliness and seeks attention here trying to look cool with his fucked up "accent".

flame and spam is allowed :)

i really miss the old l2ovc players,they were good players  without cancering server. There was healthy competition...

Edited by Luffy