Followers 0
WavyJones

Emerald :/

31 posts in this topic

I miss the point of the vid and topic i guess. o.O

2 people like this

4 hours ago, WavyJones said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! :dw2_2:
Most funny is that this guys after start zerging from openning, abusing OL, uses "temporary change faction" to provoke a mess in events(like last season)...
Finally now the react from admin is disable cooperative skills between supports while this was the only way to protect our lost newbies/latinos on order.
Only here in OvC disonest people keep having fun and trolling until opennings start to become empty :'D

The future is worrying...

If possible they will open a HATE crest in order too. so they will improve the trolling experience trading lost newbies to kill easy.:dw2_2:
Incredible... all this happens under our noses and the solution that players have is:
"If we can't defeat them... we enjoy them"
Its a shame. A awesome L2 project being destroyed by players who always have a new idea to keep fucking it all.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Saintly said:

I miss the point of the vid and topic i guess. o.O

clearly a collapse in the faction system has been shown and everyone, even those in responsible, are thinking its funny.
Look at the "point" we came... 

At least my changes make you laugh, you seemed so miserable until now, i'm glad you're ok.

Cool editing skills btw, where were you when the youtube event was running? you could win for sure :troll:

If my changes would really make no difference to you then you wouldn't bother making such topics, but apperantly you do - and we both know its not the same when there's no more alliance communication, AoE would affect any other clans you would play with on siege ground, no more massive OL heals and double the costs in case you would really decide to open a second clan.

So we all know who's the 'crying frog' over here ;)

1 person likes this