Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zirconium

I foking assassinate your whole Island

8 posts in this topic

is this foking possible i can't foking listen to those br's eeeeee rampas e todos e montos e mofos e romopos e fomos all day long on foking speakin' their sh1t all day long , can i screen shot them please and chat ban ?

All/trade/shout chats are for english only go fok your moms. With Love

1 person likes this

Good luck with that Zirc, not a single fuck was given about GR's spamming doubt will be different for BR's.

This season is faked up so badly.   yesterday tried to play and after 30 min just left, weps +16, cancer tanks and wl, all you see is daggers and tank classes like cancers and duelist. Even archers seems to be low with bows +16

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Fungry said:

This season is faked up so badly.   yesterday tried to play and after 30 min just left, weps +16, cancer tanks and wl, all you see is daggers and tank classes like cancers and duelist. Even archers seems to be low with bows +16

THAT'S ANOTHER THING , i stay in this cancer from the beginning  ))).. every day. Archers low? with bows 16? It's foking full'of'em they crit for 6 k's 

Edited by Zirconium

8 hours ago, Saintly said:

Good luck with that Zirc, not a single fuck was given about GR's spamming doubt will be different for BR's.

and GR aswell ye but at least that doesn't bother me so much cause i don't understand sh1t in it ))). EEEEE LAtin i know it without wanting it. ))). 

they stopped a lul b1t huh' Yeey. I'm Gunna use this topic for u EESpanish Stay Tuned ^^' .

On 11/04/2018 at 0:29 PM, Zirconium said:

THAT'S ANOTHER THING , i stay in this cancer from the beginning  ))).. every day. Archers low? with bows 16? It's foking full'of'em they crit for 6 k's 

when archer is against wl, tanks, daggers and duelist yeah, they suck :D and that tells something

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Fungry said:

when archer is against wl, tanks, daggers and duelist yeah, they suck :D and that tells something

means that the archer apart from pressing f1 can press f2 = stun destarget :lulsec:

Edited by LaQueLaChota
1 person likes this