Followers 0
WavyJones

BUSCO CLAN LATINO

29 posts in this topic

BUSCO CLAN LATINO

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, DiscipleOfLust said:

you guys are really troll hahahaha:troll:

pare poulo re mpine pou mas exeis gamisei ton server epeidi gurnas ta matia anapoda kai sta skaei katakefala i malakia

2 hours ago, WavyJones said:

pare poulo re mpine pou mas exeis gamisei ton server epeidi gurnas ta matia anapoda kai sta skaei katakefala i malakia

I'm so sorry, bro. If you tryed to say something: I can't understand. But was really funny this thing of "busco clan latino".
Latins should be at the side of disonest players like those in HATE crest who enjoy "temporary change faction" to troll events.
so we could balance L2OvC, but on a side theres latinos feeding and trying to blame "donators" and at the other, totally disonest people.
I'm really so sorry, I tryed my best to stop that toxicity came by this type of players.

Posted (edited)

I'm not trying to be xenophobic but the same behavior that Latinos have, also comes from players who disturb events using the option "temporary change faction" to cheat not fighting against their own players. (probably greeks) 
And I know that honesty and "not childsh" personality does not deppend on nationality.
On next opportunity I'll record again players trolling(faction change trolls) and expose here everytime you guys inflate your EGOs and accuse people are fucking our server.

Greeks should be grateful to Latinos for being feeded everytime:dw2_2:

lat.bmp

Edited by DiscipleOfLust

This topic is funny because it highlights how greek cant read spanish and latinos cant read greek.

Guess what happens when someone logs to check out the server and see greek 24/7 on hero chat? Fuck this, if I wanted to hear greek I'd go spend some nice holidays over there. Same goes for any other language.

Also, is it ok to go full racist vs latinos now? Seems to be but I just want to be sure....

Little things here and there that make OvC good... but not great. @Emerald

I've played a ton o servers the last 10 years and all of them had one thing in common. 

The "busco clan latino" shouts. 

Now that i have no clan . i honestly busco clan latino

You think this is racist? Dude come on....

1 minute ago, WavyJones said:

I've played a ton o servers the last 10 years and all of them had one thing in common. 

The "busco clan latino" shouts. 

Now that i have no clan . i honestly busco clan latino

You think this is racist? Dude come on....

A+ for effort on the shitty excuse. You know pretty damn well why you say it and while it doesn't bother or affect me directly, I do care for all the new people that log in and see open race bashing in global chats.

Posted (edited)

"Busco clan latino"

Funny and retard shout.

I think my latin cp is better than a lot or probably all players here :(

Edited by Aww333
1 person likes this

BUSCO CLAN LATINO KAI STO MPOUKITSI SAS EXW MIA ZOI 

It's funny how OVC greeks are mocking the latino community, while they are even lamer.

2 people like this

Except for some FA players, Latinos can show a good L2 play style. But It's not the point.
When they try to piss or take this xenophobic intention. They probably are trying to hide the reality about how they are too much offensive cheating balance system having 80% of total online players and not fighting theirselves in low population events. The temporary change faction system cheat + players who feed them is enough to desmotivate players and drop hard players count on activity.
After all this disonest behavior, they come in forum to blame classes, certain players(...) saying lies. 

Congratulations, guys.

59 minutes ago, Aww333 said:

I think my latin cp is better than a lot or probably all players here :(

Thank you for be patient and give chance to this players. I always see arrogant latino newbies and don't gave up to give then a chance.

"busco clan latino" = "looking for latino's clan." It's a desperate shout from Latinos who need same language people to share informations in game that they can't get, because most of then can't understand english. It's not funny "mock" players who are trying to survive the server before gave up seeing cheaters with higher gear, number.
The image of our players are getting dirty when this type of disrespect happens.
Sometimes I say some stupid things under rage, ingame, when I see stupid approaches on PVP. But it's not 10% of what this players are doing. This is the real toxic thing. 

c'mon guys.... racist/xenophobic? tbh i trully cant see it with "busco clan latino"... in general ppl mock over in every ethnic group. Its just some greeks writing some words in spanish, words that you see latinos speaking frequently, just that.... COUNTLESS times ive seen ppl in this server saying bad (trully bad) words to greeks and because they are greeks more than any other group. Lets be a little bit less hipocritical 

2 people like this

cant edit  anymore so

...to greeks and because they are greeks, more than any other group.

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, fbs said:

c'mon guys.... racist/xenophobic? tbh i trully cant see it with "busco clan latino"... in general ppl mock over in every ethnic group. Its just some greeks writing some words in spanish, words that you see latinos speaking frequently, just that.... COUNTLESS times ive seen ppl in this server saying bad (trully bad) words to greeks and because they are greeks more than any other group. Lets be a little bit less hipocritical 

Love your logic.

Not sure which is better, the assumption that "in general, people mock other ethnic groups" or that it's ok because "people in this server say truly bad words to greeks". 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, maze said:

Love your logic.

Not sure which is better, the assumption that "in general, people mock other ethnic groups" or that it's ok because "people in this server say truly bad words to greeks". 

what i  meant, you can see exemples of every group saying shit to another group "retard russian, br, greek, latino, murica, etc". Never said it was ok because of that, do you even know what hypocrisy even mean? what i said is you dont see greeks complaing about stuff they hear here, stuff that can be considered ALOT MORE  offensive than "busco clan latino". my point was , how the fuck that sentence can be considered offensive? hmmm maybe because the greeks are saying...hmmm or maybe because the very same greeks play more and ppl get owned by them and they are just mad because of it...

Edited by fbs

also, im not defending the greeks, im just really mad with this banalization on whats  racist/xenophobic. Ive heard trully racist and xenophobic stuff, in case you didnt know, IM BR HUE HUE :P

2 people like this

BUSCO CLAN LATINO is WAY more racist than those "wtb greece" shouts.

But you know what? Im not even mad bro. It doesnt even bother me. 

All this hate beacuse you feel so butthurt for not being able to catch a break.

Aden castel? gone

Hero classes? nah

In every aspect of the game i am on top .

Latinos are mad for getting asswooped and start the racial slur about greece, and now they play the victim card blaming me as a racist for shouting busco clan latino.

You guys are a joke . You are feeling so dizzy from all that asswhooping inside the game and you dont know how to handle the situation.

desperate times call for desperate measures.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, maze said:

Most of flaming chat spam comes from guys saying terrible things agains greeks, its real, its a hate cycle.

35 minutes ago, WavyJones said:

Latinos are mad for getting asswooped and start the racial slur about greece, and now they play the victim card blaming me as a racist for shouting busco clan latino.

Some these players always says this things because mainly they don't know how to accept being defeated in games and turn it into accusations too.
It's normal in internet games this "latin way of play" I know too much it from Dota2(from valve) always their skillplay/teamplay are poor and their hability to disturb the concentration of other players are high ahahaha... But we have to keep our control and not feed this hate cycle.

44 minutes ago, fbs said:

IM BR HUE HUE :P

Me too, fbs. I assume that the Brazilian public in general plays very bad and flames very hard too, things like don't even read or translate skills/buffs description throw our community into a not respectable group. This season I found a player in important maps playing tanker very wrong, feeding chaos and don't allowing another good tankers to play, because of classes control we have on maps/waiting list now. I tryed send a gently pm asking him to try another easier class for him, so we all could win events and not feed the rival faction. His answer? "go fuck yourself"
minutes after, I saw him on town trading Ellyn and saying: "fuck orders" 
He just left our faction waiting another rank(1) player and moved resources to a feeded faction, it was terrible :hu2_2:

Edited by DiscipleOfLust

Guys like Australia for example, are leading clans.
It's guys who join Domination,KOTH and Fortress maps with archer and large maps with some melee with higher disadvantage.
It's total innocence. Or maybe nonsese. I prefer to belive that they don't have the intention of feed and lose, probably they are deluded about "know how play L2"

9 minutes ago, DiscipleOfLust said:

Me too, fbs. I assume that the Brazilian public in general plays very bad and flames very hard too, things like don't even read or translate skills/buffs description throw our community into a not respectable group. This season I found a player in important maps playing tanker very wrong, feeding chaos and don't allowing another good tankers to play, because of classes control we have on maps/waiting list now. I tryed send a gently pm asking him to try another easier class for him, so we all could win events and not feed the rival faction. His answer? "go fuck yourself"
minutes after, I saw him on town trading Ellyn and saying: "fuck orders" 
He just left our faction waiting another rank(1) player and moved resources to a feeded faction, it was terrible :hu2_2:

Majoritariamente br eh mal educado, com um ego gigantesco e interesseiro, por isso evito a interaçao por evitar falar portugues dentro dos servers e ja desisti de tentar ajudar. O exemplo que vc deu so reforça isso.