Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GAP

About bloody castle event

6 posts in this topic

Hello . I was thinking about changes, something there with the raid boss at the last room . I am with chaos team but yesterday I play many times with order team and I realise that the raid boss from order faction it's easier target than the chaos team (it's taller and easier to catch the target, that's unfair for the chaos team ) . Check it 

Sorry for my bad English:) 

Both are equally hard to target. A simple macro with /target chaos/order magician does the job. Or a good mage who gets the aggro and pulls the boss aside also helps.

Hes not talking about the magician, hes talking about the "frintezza" after event where you have to target the order seer (chaos side) and yes hes right.

The Order Seer is way tiny you actually need to have a macro or typed /target order seer (what i do) and the Chaos Seer is way taller which mean its easier to target.

Like i said i type /target order seer, takes like 2 seconds so i dont really care.

1 hour ago, Digicult said:

Hes not talking about the magician, hes talking about the "frintezza" after event where you have to target the order seer (chaos side) and yes hes right.

The Order Seer is way tiny you actually need to have a macro or typed /target order seer (what i do) and the Chaos Seer is way taller which mean its easier to target.

Like i said i type /target order seer, takes like 2 seconds so i dont really care.

Yes of course we can type /target order seer but this 2 sec can change everything but why we must type /target when the order team just click the rb so easy lol

Make macro to target it and use it when getting to last room.

Result: faster targeting than even manually trying to target it, no matter what size it is.