Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheRev

Implement kamaels

9 posts in this topic

So, as i said in the general discussion thread i created, i dont see one reason why not to put kamaels into the game, they have 3 good and balanced classes that will give a lot to the game variety, also kamael patch has better UI (eg: resistances).

The reason is the time and effort that has been put into this chronicle far outweighs whatever other chronicle you suggest, plain and simple.

The only possible way I see this working is if Emerald decides to run 2 servers at the same time. One he can test new chronicles on and one stable "vanilla" interlude.

The reason is the time and effort that has been put into this chronicle far outweighs whatever other chronicle you suggest, plain and simple.

So u telling me its not possible to keep the server changes and simply upgrade to a kamael patch? Cause ive done this before lol

Hopefully we'll see Kamaels and more than a handful of playable classes on next season.

1 person likes this

Emerald did his best but this season was really sad because:

• Warlords/tanks dominated server because of easy points from objectives and easy adena from debuffs. I wanted to play mage but adena income was so low that I was forced to play spoiler (spoiler adena making from spoil as a skill is ok but this season I run around with pole not blunt because of insane adena income from aoe pole income which was almost bigger than spoil income :D). It is ok to get low amount of adena from pvp to make server life longer but tanks and warlords made way too much adena, make it a little more rewarding so there is someone who is willing to play those classes but that is it. 
  • Olympiad is not balanced S+16 weps dominate oly;
  • Enchanting system -1 was good idea, but golems should be removed for weapons and enchant rate from +10 should be reduced greatly. It is not normal to see that many s weps +16, Reese even managed to enchant 3 daimons +16 -_-;
  • AA in donation shop did huge damage to servers lifetime. Top players bought and reselled AA and earned sh**load of adena from average/noob players which made even bigger gap between newbies and veterans;
  • I would like to see next season starting with free c grade and b grade for cost but cost of items should drop faster then. 

• Warlords/tanks dominated server because of easy points from objectives and easy adena from debuffs. I wanted to play mage but adena income was so low that I was forced to play spoiler (spoiler adena making from spoil as a skill is ok but this season I run around with pole not blunt because of insane adena income from aoe pole income which was almost bigger than spoil income :D). It is ok to get low amount of adena from pvp to make server life longer but tanks and warlords made way too much adena, make it a little more rewarding so there is someone who is willing to play those classes but that is it. 

Giving ppl adenas for aggro, root, etc is a big mistake imo, tanks should get adenas for objectives and for killing people (which they are kinda bad right now).

• Enchanting system -1 was good idea, but golems should be removed for weapons and enchant rate from +10 should be reduced greatly. It is not normal to see that many s weps +16, Reese even managed to enchant 3 daimons +16 -_-;

Most ppl didnt even use golem untill +15...

41 minutes ago, TheRev said:

Most ppl didnt even use golem untill +15...

that is a reason why I told that after +10 it should be hard to enchant :) 

If I wanted kamaels I would just open a server under higher game versions.

I already said multiuple times that I wont be adding features from higher game versions to Interlude as customs, interlude is interlude.

If I wanted kamaels I would just open a server under higher game versions.

I thought the question was what players wanted, not you. I get it now.