Followers 0
Emerald

Vote Here: Clans

Which option do you preffer?   19 members have voted

1. 1. Which option do you preffer?

• Option 1
    • Option 2
    • Option 3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

38 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

Option 3 seems to lead so far, and if it will pass, it can even be implemenated this season and clans will get their reputation score back depending on what they spent so they can spend on it something else.

For example leveling clan from 5 to 6 currently cost 10k, it will be changed to 2.5k and clans who already bought level 6 will get 7.5k reputation back.

I didnt vote cause i dont believe in any of 3 suggestions and i cant think one of my own, but the 3rd is kinda useless if i want and have 30 ppl ill just make 2 clans and switch castle each weak.

6 hours ago, maze said:

No offense but what did you expect if you make a public poll? You get the public's opinion. It's very hard (in any aspect of society) to have the public's idea match the "ruler"/person in charge.

You should have a group of people that actually play the server and that backup their opinions as your trusted counselors. Once something cool comes out of there, then bring it to the public to vote.

This, the only thing i wanna add is make sure they have experience in L2 and can prove it also.

Why dont we simply remove clan skills and let clans for friendship/storage reasons? They way i see, all those changes are to balance the clan skills while some players (like me) are clanless and dont get any of that, then simply remove for everyone, we dont need those skills anyway.

2 people like this

And i will even go further, why not make that u cannot join events inside a party, and u cannot invite inside event, so all parties are randomized, and bishops actually heal their party instad of only their clan-mate, and ppl dont join with a semi-bot tank that keeps mass-aggroing (that lame hero dagger forgot his nick). And make overlord heals go for the party instead of clan. This IS a faction server after all, not clan server.

10 hours ago, TheRev said:

Why dont we simply remove clan skills and let clans for friendship/storage reasons? They way i see, all those changes are to balance the clan skills while some players (like me) are clanless and dont get any of that, then simply remove for everyone, we dont need those skills anyway.

Since you are clanless why do you even waste money for items, you can stay with those that cost 0 adena since obviously you dont care to have extra stats

Posted (edited)

I think L2ovc becomes more and more a casual server.Emerald u made enchant becoming significantly easy,that to me server aint attractive anymore...but who knows maybe noobs like it more this way.U made it so scrubs and noobs can have +16 items.Whats is this seriously?U want make noobs being equals to better players with any cost?U want players that spend more time to be equal to those who spend less time?This is not the way,im telling you.

Now about clans,i think it was no problem whatsoever.U make a mistake like u did with enchants.U cant force people be equals in l2.Anyone can have anything,its a matter of grind and will...this is how i remember l2. Dont give easy path so that every scrub can have whatever he wants with no effort and no time invested.

Things went too far imo,players cry now because want clan skills without clan?And players asking removing clan skills really?.I think this is ridicoulos.

Edited by Agent
2 people like this

Btw 1 more thought.After reading what happend this season.

-Did anyone consider this new rankings,a better alternative?What was the issue with old ones,to me it wasnt any.

Since reading tanks and warlords are now awarded for cc while adding this new rank system.This increased their numbers so it made annoying for the whole server.And what annoying means its that people tend to quit.I tell since a long time,dont give any rewards for suports other than xp.Suports making dd stronger and boosted and its enough of reward by itself.DOnt let in a faction server to have bunch of random healers/ols/tanks/warlords running by themself while making hell for everyone arround,and they get rewarded for that.

2 people like this

Since you are clanless why do you even waste money for items, you can stay with those that cost 0 adena since obviously you dont care to have extra stats

Im sorry, i didnt quite understand ur logic there. Why would i waste money for itens? To get stronger. I will not keep 0 adenas itens cuz they are worse. I do care for extra stats, why would u say i dont? Can u not see that clan skills just make ppl join random clans to get the stats? why not simply remove it so nobody has to join a clan to be competitive? I dont join any clan cause most clans are spanish-speakers.

Option 3 will be applied next update.

Clan shop to Aden Castle might be added at a later stage.

20 hours ago, TheRev said:

Im sorry, i didnt quite understand ur logic there. Why would i waste money for itens? To get stronger. I will not keep 0 adenas itens cuz they are worse. I do care for extra stats, why would u say i dont? Can u not see that clan skills just make ppl join random clans to get the stats? why not simply remove it so nobody has to join a clan to be competitive? I dont join any clan cause most clans are spanish-speakers.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee spanish ? eeeeeeeeeee U didn't look in the right place :P 

This all things happen because all time emerald listening all noobs who crying in forum and try to change l2 itself ...its not balance its different game!

7 minutes ago, UrekMazinO said:

This all things happen because all time emerald listening all noobs who crying in forum and try to change l2 itself ...its not balance its different game!

What faction server did you play on official? 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

the server was balanced , smthg happened , i want to  name it not.  :ph34r: Nothing wrong with the serv it'll stay the best faction server. Still either a wipe like never be4 either it'll revive somehow. That golem and the machine needs to go out from hia' or be accessible not so easy , once in a lifetime from idk what rb or smthg , i don't care as long as it's gone ))). or very hard to be touched.

Edited by Zirconium