Followers 0
Emerald

Vote Here: Clans

Which option do you preffer?   19 members have voted

1. 1. Which option do you preffer?

• Option 1
    • Option 2
    • Option 3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

38 posts in this topic

to let things be at it is? maybe or just low the cost of lvlup clan/clan skills without touch clan slots?!?!?!

2 people like this

All the previous polls where rejected by the majority of ppl.

Why are you making the changes by force?

Just reduce the cost of level up and clan skill and you are good to go

4 minutes ago, UrekMazinO said:

to let things be at it is? maybe or just low the cost of lvlup clan/clan skills without touch clan slots?!?!?!

No, choose an option as they are.

P.S. why do you need that many slots? I don't see your 30 people clan anywhere.

3 minutes ago, WavyJones said:

All the previous polls where rejected by the majority of ppl.

Why are you making the changes by force?

Wrong, option 2 had more people voting Yes.

And option 3 is new.

If I was making changes by force I wouldn't be asking you a thing.

3 I guess. But the CRP cost needs to be much lower. That's pretty much how many people I dealt with this season and we struggled to level up the clan.

last time i checked "no" was leading.

Nevertheless 

Without having a fourth option  "no changes at all" you are forcing the implementation of changes that some users might be against them

4. None of them.

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, WavyJones said:

last time i checked "no" was leading.

Nevertheless 

Without having a fourth option  "no changes at all" you are forcing the implementation of changes that some users might be against them

So far its been mostly the same people voting no in every poll, without giving any explanation to their choice and completely ignoring the main reason as for why a solution is evantually needed.

You were one of the people that voted no in option 2 without replying at all.

And in option 1 your reason to vote no was that you wanted to keep playing with your group of friends as a clan (which is what option 3 offers).

So what's your reason now to keep saying no?

i dont see anything wrong with the current situation. Clans are not the issue. 

If the waiting list is the problem we should all focus on it and start suggesting remedies about it and stop messing around with clans. 

This is insane. Imagine going to the doctor because you are having a fever and the doctor gives you 3 option.

1. Hand mutilation
  2. Feet mutilation
  3. Kidney removal

Instead of giving you paracetamol and fever suppressing pills.

There is nothing wrong with the clan.

You want to eliminate waiting list? Make a suggestion about it and let people express their opinion.

You want to help solo player keep up with the competition?Lets figure out a formula for clanless clan skills.

You want yo increase competition? Make clan level up and skills more afordable.

You dont want one big clan unbalancing the server?. Remove the ally limit so one big alliances can counterbalance the big clan.

Reducing recuirements for clan level up and clan skills and increasing the ally limit to 5 clans with the remaining member count.Will be the optimal solution to this problem. It will resemble the 1st option tha you gave us. 

Each faction will have one big alliance and in the mean time everyone will have the freedom and individuality of owning and managing the clan as they wish.

Dont leave the loners out of the portrait. Give the ability of clanless clanskill so mobody is left out.

And about the waiting list issue we have to find a solution. A new algorith that will get anyone into blindly attacking anything inside the map. Give a motive to attack clan members but also make it hard to be abused.

For example: everyone on the map wil have their class displayed as their name.

No crest.No name. Just red and green Class .

But if you choose this dont  change the skin of players. Dont make everyone dwarfs with formal wear...

Posted (edited)

none of these options!!
such moves do not fit into an ADMIN of lineage 2

Edited by xV3iLSid3

44 minutes ago, WavyJones said:

Dude I appreciate you taking the time to answer but it seems like you are so locked over a certain opinion that you will say so much nonsense so changes will not happen.

With all that text and you still didn't answer my simple question, what is your reason for saying no to option 3? why do you need 30 clan slots in such a server?

People recruit every single player they see on the server in its first few days just so they can rule every single activity, break completely the server balance by doing so and then everyone disappears.

There's no chance in the world you got 30 friends to play with (otherwise where are they?), not even 15 but I gave you that option anyway.

i dont see anything wrong with the current situation. Clans are not the issue. 

Then you didn't play here when players in clans could temporary change faction and all they did was avoiding each other, killing anybody else they see making them quit for good - these complaints are gone this season and why? because the restriction does its work - the problem it creates is long waiting times because many people refuse to leave their clans and losing their clan skills.

You dont want one big clan unbalancing the server?. Remove the ally limit so one big alliances can counterbalance the big clan.

For your info, there were many seasons where clans had retail like slots and could have 3 clans in an ally (as retail) - that didn't solve a thing, and here you are asking to make it even worse.

1 hour ago, PreVy said:

4. None of them.

22 minutes ago, xV3iLSid3 said:

none of these options!!
such moves do not fit into an ADMIN of lineage 2

That's exactly what I was talking about:

So far its been mostly the same people voting no in every poll, without giving any explanation to their choice

Perheps something people are trying to hide? I don't know - but one thing is for sure, I tried to make the communtiy here an active part of taking server desicisions, but this does not work out, so this is the last public poll i'm going to create.

P.S. even retail deals in such a way with clans due to lesser activity on retail servers, no more academy/royal knights and clan slots were reduced on Salvation, go tell them their desicsions "does not fit".

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If you think 1 big ally per faction is nonsense then why you suggest the first option of one clan per faction? Its exactly the same thing

If the waiting list and avoiding killing clan  members is the problem , then read my suggestion about "deathmach-like events"

Edited by WavyJones

12 minutes ago, Emerald said:

That's exactly what I was talking about:

Perheps something people are trying to hide? I don't know - but one thing is for sure, I tried to make the communtiy here an active part of taking server desicisions, but this does not work out, so this is the last public poll i'm going to create.

No offense but what did you expect if you make a public poll? You get the public's opinion. It's very hard (in any aspect of society) to have the public's idea match the "ruler"/person in charge.

You should have a group of people that actually play the server and that backup their opinions as your trusted counselors. Once something cool comes out of there, then bring it to the public to vote.

2 people like this

If you thing 1 big ally per faction is nonsense then why you suggest the first option of one clan per faction? Its exactly the same thing

Its not, if you're the leader of some clan you make up your own clan policies, most clans have the policy of "do not attack clan members" (for some reason...)

1 big faction clan with no particular leader will not cause such a problem because there will be no such policies  - you will not have the risk of getting kicked out of the clan - and that's a huge difference.

Also people will transfer to the enemy faction clan when temporary changing faction, unlike now where they stay as the same clan.

If the waiting list is the problem and avoiding killing clan  members is the problem , then read my suggestion about "deathmach-like events"

Hiding appearance in every event will be way too ugly, not to mention that people will evantually find a way to recognize each other if they really wish to.

No offense but what did you expect if you make a public poll? You get the public's opinion.

I wish I would get the public opinions, but so far besides of WavyJones nobody really participated, you call replies like "no" an opinion? I don't.

Especially when its the same people saying "no" over and over with no particular reason.

51 minutes ago, WavyJones said:

But if you choose this dont  change the skin of players. Dont make everyone dwarfs with formal wear...

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I wish I would get the public opinions, but so far besides of WavyJones nobody really participated, you call replies like "no" an opinion? I don't.

On the other hand, you have no problem with the "Yes" opinions. ;)

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, WavyJones said:

Wouldn't work, few seasons ago we had a problem in death match events where people got many critical errors during the event, I suspected its because of the skin change so I removed the dwarf and formal wear apperances - here's the result: http://l2ovc.com/forums/index.php?/topic/759-deathmatch-buddies/#comment-5639

15 minutes ago, maze said:

On the other hand, you have no problem with the "Yes" opinions. ;)

I don't have a problem with Yes votes because I already said in the suggestion itself what it comes to solve, I don't need people to quote me and tell me they agree, its people who vote no that needs to give me a valid reason why not.

That's exactly what people did with the ranks system suggestion I made when season started, people gave me good reasons why I shouldn't be changing it and there it ended.

Not the case here - and i'm still waiting for an answer to my question, why do you need 30 clan slots in your clan in such a server?

18 minutes ago, WavyJones said:

Dont make everyone dwarfs with formal wear...

I think i made it very clear!  You just need to change the name only, and remove the crest, Nothing else
No custom skins, no formal wear, nothing
The appearance must be the same 

Noaturally all will vote no because the clans allready invested 20k or more adena into making high lvl clans this season. And randoms usually don't even bother to join forums to know such vote even exists at all.

Option #2 seems to be the compromise all would agree on for next season, but as for this season; it's up to @Emerald if he wants to make a trial run deeming this season allready not prifitable enough without wipe.

20 minutes ago, Zapplix said:

Noaturally all will vote no because the clans allready invested 20k or more adena into making high lvl clans this season. And randoms usually don't even bother to join forums to know such vote even exists at all.

Option #2 seems to be the compromise all would agree on for next season, but as for this season; it's up to @Emerald if he wants to make a trial run deeming this season allready not prifitable enough without wipe.

Option 3 seems to lead so far, and if it will pass, it can even be implemenated this season and clans will get their reputation score back depending on what they spent so they can spend on it something else.

For example leveling clan from 5 to 6 currently cost 10k, it will be changed to 2.5k and clans who already bought level 6 will get 7.5k reputation back.

Posted (edited)

And for what we need reputation point if we already spend to much adena to make it lvl 8 wts reputation point for adena 250a 1k rep

Edited by UrekMazinO

7 minutes ago, UrekMazinO said:

And for what we need reputation point if we already spend to much adena to make it lvl 8 wts reputation point for adena 250a 1k rep

The question is how did you end up getting 317k CRP in the first place, that's so much OVER than what's needed :D

I guess a clan shop can be added to Aden Castle where leaders can spend CRP to buy stuff (another motive to fight for the castle).

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I guess a clan shop can be added to Aden Castle where leaders can spend CRP to buy stuff (another motive to fight for the castle).

What stuff? Drop some ideas