Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DiscipleOfLust

Remove or Rework the "auto PT finder"

6 posts in this topic

As we see, we are about the end of this season :/. As always that high number of random players get angry because the result of not organize with responsible leaders becomes enough to see the difference of progress on sides. Now we still have large maps with low population and some newbie trolls trying spoiler when we need some DD or other usefull class on maps. 
for next season, we could try a auto PT finder based on force some alone healer to be with some other alone DD/tankers. So we can have less problems with group organization.
At that vote topic about healers, I made a suggestion to change the description for Mass Ressurection:
we could have it working on only 5 players in pt. so we will not have a high impact on maps with clans performing stomps with dozens of players ressurect

I don't get the point of this post, why to remove the auto PT feature or how to rework it exactly?

There are not enough healers out there for every party (thank god), and once a healer joins, he is surely to find a party to play with, so that's not a problem.

As we see, we are about the end of this season

Who sees? you? this season is not going to end anytime soon - so I strongly suggest you and other people to stop talking nonsense.

Its talks like this that are another main reason for seasons dying, players coming here and see people like you spamming such sentences everywhere and what do you think they do?

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

Who sees? you? this season is not going to end anytime soon - so I strongly suggest you and other people to stop talking nonsense.

We are with low population at all day, theres players leaving server and all we have is more newcomers joining events with auto respawn and feeding fast that other side who have only players in shadow of organized clan(...) its making people leave server without any support from other players.

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

Its talks like this that are another main reason for seasons dying, players coming here and see people like you spamming such sentences everywhere and what do you think they do?

If you see sugestions and sentences against players who troll the faction system something bad... I can't discuss it now.

But ok, I wrote this topic without a better plan to provide a message about pt systems.

Just want to try remove auto respawn for all players so they will have a higher time to be saved by BP or feed less goin to better ressurection tasks
When some1 try go to events with BP theres players who just are in random pts with only total lost dds and its not possible to make a pt, maybe if this newbies be moved to organizated pts and not taking that auto respawn to back fast and feed again, we can have some result.

Yeah, its like try to make a new modification in party matching to control the impact of too much bad players in a faction until they learn something with good players.

42 minutes ago, DiscipleOfLust said:

Just want to try remove auto respawn for all players so they will have a higher time to be saved by BP or feed less goin to better ressurection tasks
When some1 try go to events with BP theres players who just are in random pts with only total lost dds and its not possible to make a pt, maybe if this newbies be moved to organizated pts and not taking that auto respawn to back fast and feed again, we can have some result.

Yeah, its like try to make a new modification in party matching to control the impact of too much bad players in a faction until they learn something with good players.

I'm totaally lost now.

If a player plays without a BP what would removing auto respawn help with? solo players anyway tend to instantly click on To Village so that wouldn't change anything.

And the respawn is set to every 15 seconds to everyone (so people will go back to the battlefield together) - it can happen that you will respawn immediately after death and it could happen that you will need to wait the whole 15 seconds duration.

Anyway you can turn that off from menu panel.

1 minute ago, Emerald said:

And the respawn is set to every 15 seconds to everyone (so people will go back to the battlefield together) - it can happen that you will respawn immediately after death and it could happen that you will need to wait the whole 15 seconds duration.

got it. I thought it not happens with that players who are teleported quicly to respawn, thought that was some effect of lvl3death boost on that players hahaha

Delete this topic please