Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
l0l

Prophecy of water and mp reg

38 posts in this topic

Won't make such a custom change.

And these photos proves you are kind of immortal, out of MP with a bishop in party and killing spree aura, what more do you want? you were probably alive for as long as 5 minutes or even more in a map that usually lasts 20 minutes, so please.

Either rest somewhere for few seconds, get a recharge or die, as you suggested to yourself.

P.S. there are more ways for mana and its medition song, clarity and probably a few other auguments like clarity passive to ensure mana storange, which you will probably refuse to use because you wanna keep that score I just mentioned 2 lines above.

6 hours ago, Emerald said:

And these photos proves you are kind of immortal, out of MP with a bishop in party and killing spree aura, what more do you want? you were probably alive for as long as 5 minutes or even more in a map that usually lasts 20 minutes, so please.

Either rest somewhere for few seconds, get a recharge or die, as you suggested to yourself.

P.S. there are more ways for mana and its medition song, clarity and probably a few other auguments like clarity passive to ensure mana storange, which you will probably refuse to use because you wanna keep that score I just mentioned 2 lines above.

No, he just wants to play with pow but he cant UNLESS he gets an EE or an augment or whatever you said which is 100% wrong, you shouldn't limit players to play in one way.

Are you telling me that are you really going to use meditation and clarity in a faction server? seriously.

is it so hard to give pow Magnus renegeration or whatever the skill does for mp so mages don't run out of mp?

Edited by elxdark
1 person likes this

"And these photos proves you are kind of immortal, out of MP with a bishop in party and killing spree aura"

Wrong, sometimes u rly should check photos, not just spent 5 secs to scroll topic. There was a dominator, which is the same as out of pt. If im playing smart, not rushing toward with mage and 175 speed and getting spree, im too good, why im asking for smth else? Nice logic, rly!

" you were probably alive for as long as 5 minutes or even more in a map that usually lasts 20 minute"

Wrong, my death rate is always high in maps, can't compete with fighters who dies 3-4 times during whole map, have proves. And again, theres is a screen with time, which shows that mp is burned in 1.20 min, so again wrong with ur 5 mins.

" there are more ways for mana and its medition song, clarity "

Yes, there's, but u have to sacrifice more useful buffs like ressits, while any fighter haven't to choose to go for hp regenaration or dmg. so again wrong.

Conclusions:

Thx to clarifying that u should play nuker here for first 3 days after server starts, becouse what nuker can, fighter will make it twice better. U know what I'm done, my items already on shop, let's congrats another boring wannabe DD. 

3 minutes ago, elxdark said:

No, he just wants to play with pow but he cant UNLESS he gets an EE or an augment or whatever you said which is 100% wrong, you shouldn't limit players to play in one way.

Are you telling me that are you really going to use meditation and clarity in a faction server? seriously.

is it so hard to give pow Magnus renegeration or whatever the skill does for mp so mages don't run out of mp?

It's just waist of time, I was told for some ppl, who tried before to change smth here, that if it's somehow connected with nuker, won't happen here, welcome to daggers vs archers server, the name should be changed this way.

And these photos proves you are kind of immortal, out of MP with a bishop in party and killing spree aura, what more do you want?

Wrong, sometimes u rly should check photos, not just spent 5 secs to scroll topic. There was a dominator, which is the same as out of pt. If im playing smart, not rushing toward with mage and 175 speed and getting spree, im too good, why im asking for smth else? Nice logic, rly!

you were probably alive for as long as 5 minutes or even more in a map that usually lasts 20 minutes, so please.

Wrong, my death rate is always high in maps, can't compete with fighters who dies 3-4 times during whole map, have proves. And again, theres is a screen with time, which shows that mp is burned in 1.20 min, so again wrong with ur 5 mins.

there are more ways for mana and its medition song, clarity

Yes, there's, but u have to sacrifice more useful buffs like ressits, while any fighter haven't to choose to go for hp regenaration or dmg. so again wrong.

Conclusions:

Thx to clarifying that u should play nuker here for first 3 days after server starts, becouse what nuker can, fighter will make it twice better. U know what I'm done, my items already on shop, let's congrats another boring wannabe DD. 

Just drop holy resistance and get clarity fucking ape.Divine protection is more than enough for 1 fucking light vortex.

26 minutes ago, GimmeBlessing said:

Just drop holy resistance and get clarity fucking ape.Divine protection is more than enough for 1 fucking light vortex.

Fcking savage, it has no affect with damn -6mp on skill from that clarity, u damn rat, try it before talking, that's why im not even using it. And it's not only worthex, but lighting too, which is the most dmg from sps, get some info or smth 3rd world trash

Edited by l0l

I have another solution for u fucking ape.Enchant hydro on cost,we dont fucking care if u are out of mp after 200 spells without dying.You stack 6 resists on your char while archers destros and daggers dont even have slot to use self buffs.Deal with it or gtfo,you wont be missed.

Since when some randoms orders what to do? Do u even play on this server, fcking scum? Crieng about daggers, archers :ork1_8: Damn, they must be so bad, but all jsut reroled to them, logic is strong in u.

Everybody is a random in a faction server.If u consider yourself something more than that,you are either delusional,or you are simply one of those monkeys that failed on every normal srv they joined and now are trying to achieve something in a place where people play to just have fun.My bet is on the 2nd one.So i wish you gl in this big step on your l2 career and i hope the future brings less tears and more mana for you.Lol lol lol.

3 minutes ago, GimmeBlessing said:

Everybody is a random in a faction server.If u consider yourself something more than that,you are either delusional,or you are simply one of those monkeys that failed on every normal srv they joined and now are trying to achieve something in a place where people play to just have fun.My bet is on the 2nd one.So i wish you gl in this big step on your l2 career and i hope the future brings less tears and more mana for you.Lol lol lol.

Won't even bothering to answering to a dump trash, who still runs with b grade, then ppl got already S+8, and tells, and his accuese is "i'm playing here for fun".I can just tell u b1tch, that u are just bad, thats why u didn't achieved anything. If u can't do smth on faction type server, i'm scare to imagine how u would look in low rates if u ever touched one.

18 hours ago, detro said:

Make ee and ss great again

I would love to play ee again QQ

On 10/12/2016 at 9:19 AM, Emerald said:

also Boxer The Unicorn can recharge a quite big amount of mp