Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
l0l

Prophecy of water and mp reg

38 posts in this topic

Then using pow u are running out of mp, bcs of its crap mp reg rate with it, which is not suited for faction type server. Nukers are most hated and nerfed class here in all aspects, no need to go for drama again, who ever tried to go with nuker above a grade will confirm it. Yes, they were annoying in the beggining, but now, it's just a joke, not mentioning, u can't use POW properly. To be able do smth with POW u need to have valakas, +5 wit and sps/sorc and still u have to play smart. Not mentioning u are losing mdef, speed, p.def with it. Im not asking something impossible, just increase mp reg to be able to play with POW without discomfort, that fighters don't have.

52 minutes ago, l0l said:

Nukers are most hated

True. First priority target to focus for any physical damage dealer. Especially in Deathmatch event.

1 hour ago, l0l said:

faction type server

This server is called faction only because its a war between chaos and orders, nothing else reminds me of old ovc servers. 

Im sorry to tell u that in here u will not have any chance on making the server better by making forum topics. I tried in past seasons and nothing came out of it. Sense-less changes and updates coming here and there without any actual reason. 

GL

And I don't ask smth like increase my dmg or def, I'm just wiling to have a bit equality to other classes when using my own skills. I will post some screens showing how I'm ending without mp in battlefields/death matches/shorter maps, and this is while playing solo, if u are with healer and using pow, u will run out of mp in no time and will ask bp not to heal u, bcs u need to die and respawn to be useful again, that's ridiculous.

Large run and hit map, even here result = out of mp. Imagine in smaller one, or in mini event. That's without bp, only with ol heals same as going solo. U can't even finish mini event where u need to hit mobs, since in 1 minute same story. For comparison spartakos is with magnus. Decide yourself

Shot00002.jpg

Shot00007.jpg

Edited by l0l

Time to use ee or ss

Make ee and ss great again

14 minutes ago, detro said:

Time to use ee or ss

Make ee and ss great again

What would I do without ur great suggestions for all life purposes... Pls, just avoid this section, u have ur own flame topic, ur good to go. On topic - it's time to balance mage and fighter sides at least a bit. At the end it's pvp server or farm, there u have to use rechargers, etc. So make, that u need wc, bd, sws, ee like in low rates, will be equal for all.

Edited by l0l

Just tell your bishop to augu recharge lvl 10 and u will be fine

4 minutes ago, PePeR said:

Just tell your bishop to augu recharge lvl 10 and u will be fine

Where do u find that I got my private bp? I mostly solo player, and if I have bp, he's casual guy from clan. And what chance is to get this augment? U don't see problem, bcs u don't have such with ur fighters. That affects not only me, look at the tendencies, how many fighters/mages are playing atm check market and u will see 70% of nuker items on it and think again if its ok.

Edited by l0l

Another fun story, look at the time, how mp is drained. Couldn't die there, so had to use my skills every 3 secs then mp ticks a bit. U can't even participate in mini events with pow, that's some new level.

12.jpg

Edited by l0l

I have to agree pow is useless, increase mp regeneration when used.

So far suggestions were :

1. Get bp with recharge 10lvl augment. Count chances by ur selfs.
  2. Get ee/se in server there they don't exists. If u luckily find one, bp will do healing twice better, will have celestian, will have balance.
  3. Was kinda waiting for this one: Just reroll, sale ur invested valak, am+7, dc+6 set and go easy mode, why are u even trieng and wasting ur time, are u masochist?

8 minutes ago, elxdark said:

The best part is, u pay 30k for valakas, which is connected to pow, to be able to do crit sometimes and voule, u have to choose, go without crits, while just spent 30k or drain ur mp in 1 minute, but have a chance to crit.

dude, every class has its issues, fighters cant even properly buff themselves and u wanna extra mana regen...

I can see that u have 7 buffs that u really dont need 5 of which are resists... and if you buff as fighter u can't even use selfbuffs coz u're out of slots...

so yeah, QQ that u have no mana to kill... if u are so hard with mana get clarity passive lvl 10, clarity, meditation and go play domi

If u're out of mana it means your time has come, simple as that

1 person likes this

Just now, PePeR said:

dude, every class has its issues, fighters cant even properly buff themselves and u wanna extra mana regen...

I can see that u have 7 buffs that u really dont need 5 of which are resists... and if you buff as fighter u can't even use selfbuffs coz u're out of slots...

so yeah, QQ that u have no mana to kill... if u are so hard with mana get clarity passive lvl 10, clarity, meditation and go play domi

Listen dworf, adena stealer in pvp server, expert of mages, that u ever have touched one, if I will need information how to play some crap spoiler, with 10 resists, i will ask u. But now, u don't even have a clue how things are working with this class.

1 minute ago, PePeR said:

If u're out of mana it means your time has come, simple as that

Let's make then, if u spoiled 5 ppl already, ur time has come, go die and reset ur spoil again, how's that?

2 minutes ago, l0l said:

I can see that u have 7 buffs that u really dont need 5 of which are resists

I think we should stop here. THX

hes right, only way to play mage is with magnus and it's pretty boring, when i play mage I like to play it with pow but it's impossible in this server, it seems Emerald wants mages to hit 0 crits so fighters have a better chance... but that's the wrong idea of balance imo.

4 minutes ago, elxdark said:

hes right, only way to play mage is with magnus and it's pretty boring, when i play mage I like to play it with pow but it's impossible in this server, it seems Emerald wants mages to hit 0 crits so fighters have a better chance... but that's the wrong idea of balance imo.

At least one guy, who has a clue what I wanted to tell by all this text wall. Looking for official comment, that will rely on how my shop will look tonight (with mage items or not in it) For those who didn't get it. thx

Edited by l0l

I might be the only Shillien Saint playing in the events. Honestly, it's just a good class. It's like every others, you need the good party.
Get in party with DDs and a bishop.

Concerning Magic critical rate, I agree that it's a little bit too much nerfed ^^
I guess it surely has been tested in the past but... 15%~ max crit rate seems very low ... at end gear.

Your example is a SpS. The only Mage that has not Body to Mind Skill. NCSoft gave SpS a buff instead, for mana reg.
Why not suggest to increase the mana reg of SpS (outside of Olympiad) by the same amount this buff gives ?

6 minutes ago, Canou said:

Your example is a SpS. The only Mage that has not Body to Mind Skill. NCSoft gave SpS a buff instead, for mana reg.
Why not suggest to increase the mana reg of SpS (outside of Olympiad) by the same amount this buff gives ?

Sorc doesnt have it too, Necro is abandoned class at all, since he do more dmg by auto atcks then with spells. Sph without valakas/tezza has huge delays between spells(thx to c6 mechanics there ur casting affects reuse delay), so u are forced to use death spike aka 50 dmg skill in between, not mentioning his magic crit rate. And believe me, body to mind wont save u, already tested.

Edited by l0l

18 minutes ago, Canou said:

I might be the only Shillien Saint playing in the events. Honestly, it's just a good class. It's like every others, you need the good party.
Get in party with DDs and a bishop.

Concerning Magic critical rate, I agree that it's a little bit too much nerfed ^^
I guess it surely has been tested in the past but... 15%~ max crit rate seems very low ... at end gear.

1) U can't get with se/ee and bp in same pt, read server information for pt score thing.

2) It's not even 15%, mby crit once every 10 spells or so. But fact, that u need to pay 30k + using worst prophery to reach those 10-12% is from another world. And it's on sps with +5 wit, there exists and other mages that has even worst mc rate.

Edited by l0l

Then it's bugged x)

It is DOABLE to have Bishop + Shillien Elder in party, Gua-rran-ted.. You can resurrect each other as well. Elven Elder cannot do the same.

I'm making the auto-owned post, cause I just check, seems you're right x).

* A healer cannot resurrect other healers in maps and mini events.

Nothing about party limit though, or SE has no pt score thing.