babyn40

Which class do you think is the best choice?

180 posts in this topic

which class do you think is the best choice?i play ordervschaos when server was in progress and server was interlude now is h5 what do you think abaut class selection?what do you offer me?

35 minutes ago, babyn40 said:

which class do you think is the best choice?i play ordervschaos when server was in progress and server was interlude now is h5 what do you think abaut class selection?what do you offer me?

the best choice is to take a class which gives u the most fun and enjoyment in playing...

1 person likes this

I played maestro, I had more fun playing summoner tho

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

There's a better question rising... :)

zerg one

Luffy the god thinks he can win alone against a whole faction :D 

U cant even be a hero by ur self but only with trading so how u gonna take on a faction?

Edited by Soulka

i think to play doombringer,necromancer,spellsinger,dagger or duelist i like to fight :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Soulka said:

U cant even be a hero by ur self but only with trading so how u gonna take on a faction?

thats why he have ppl like me on his side :)

BTW are u gonna play gladi again ?

1 hour ago, Chevignon said:

BTW are u gonna play gladi again ?

Nop, maybe on sub.

Edited by Soulka

3 hours ago, Chevignon said:

Who loved to stand aside in the parties with more than one character and leech money/exp and bots which will be used also for hero . Then come the stupid excuses for playing brothers and sisters :D  Did you decide already who will leech WC for COV enchanted on penalty as previous seasons, for sure again it will be luffy's "brother"? Dwarfs ? SWS? BD ?

I saw once how much cost most of your retarded, lol group in other place where these retarded, silly children's numbers do not pass and bots doesn't matter.Only here for 2-3 weeks you can be happy because of server reward, balance, exp  systems. Luffy should be proud of his members  who thinks and believes that non attributed weapon is better than attributed and who thinks that killing bots at oly made someone pro :o and after doing it means he has won the server xD  But there is some good news for you -> after a few more seasons, if you keep collecting each season 1-2 new retards, the camp full of bots called by you clan may have at least some active players who will at least move on the maps and will not have for drivers "brothers" and "sisters" :D

9 minutes ago, chaks said:

Who loved to stand aside in the parties with more than one character and leech money/exp and bots which will be used also for hero . Then come the stupid excuses for playing brothers and sisters :D  Did you decide already who will leech WC for COV enchanted on penalty as previous seasons, for sure again it will be luffy's "brother"? Dwarfs ? SWS? BD ?

I saw once how much cost most of your retarded, lol group in other place where these retarded, silly children's numbers do not pass and bots doesn't matter.Only here for 2-3 weeks you can be happy because of server reward, balance, exp  systems. Luffy should be proud of his members  who thinks and believes that non attributed weapon is better than attributed and who thinks that killing bots at oly made someone pro :o and after doing it means he has won the server xD  But there is some good news for you -> after a few more seasons, if you keep collecting each season 1-2 new retards, the camp full of bots called by you clan may have at least some active players who will at least move on the maps and will not have for drivers "brothers" and "sisters" :D

hi fan :)

6 hours ago, Soulka said:

im noob man  i dont know how to take hero without feed :(

8 minutes ago, MonkeyDLuffy said:

im noob man  i dont know how to take hero without feed :(

I know, dont need to repeat my post.

22 minutes ago, MonkeyDLuffy said:

Do not be happy, for your pleasure I will miss this season and wait for the next one or maybe more, depends.I may log time to time with  a meaningless character to laugh at the pitiful situation. There will be no one to tell people who do not know you what kind of creature are you :D

And yes, I am your big fan but you know it, no one would refuse to have personal clown :D

PS: As I see small Russians group will show you one more time how to play this game as team.I hope they will be order and I will log just to see how they will win each map where they will play.If I were you I'd started to make plans for what to report them to be banned fast as possible. You have to hope there will be  not more like them because you have to do a lot of reports until  it is possible to play as only way you can - you and your bots.Also the first thing you have to do when you login in the game is to shout "Jafa, LordOfTheDeadGR are you here ?" or find them before server opening :P 

1 person likes this

47 minutes ago, chaks said:

Do not be happy, for your pleasure I will miss this season and wait for the next one or maybe more, depends.I may log time to time with  a meaningless character to laugh at the pitiful situation. There will be no one to tell people who do not know you what kind of creature are you :D

And yes, I am your big fan but you know it, no one would refuse to have personal clown :D

PS: As I see small Russians group will show you one more time how to play this game as team.I hope they will be order and I will log just to see how they will win each map where they will play.If I were you I'd started to make plans for what to report them to be banned fast as possible. You have to hope there will be  not more like them because you have to do a lot of reports until  it is possible to play as only way you can - you and your bots.Also the first thing you have to do when you login in the game is to shout "Jafa, LordOfTheDeadGR are you here ?" or find them before server opening :P 

pathetic :)

I'm new to l2ovc but just by looking at MonkeyDLuffy posts it's hard not to facepalm.

Guys could you please be more gentle with him? I'm sure he has no friends so let him at least be a keyboard warrior.

1 person likes this

You're retards... you're turning every thread into piece of shit because you trashtalk about yourself... you should get ban on forum

Stop making every thread fucking offtopic... go to PRIVATE MESSAGES and SPAM all you want...

This is not place for your QQ_EMO posts...

If you wanna argue go to court and dont bother people...

I'm entering this forum to read something USEFUL, not a meaningless trashtalk...

@Emerald Have u considered to get some kind of moderator on forum to clean this whole mess? every thread is about luffy and noobs that hate luffy... and they go on and on making every thread toxic and offtopic with their trashtalk... WALL of text how they think they're pro and somoene isn't, and thinking that someone will read it and even bother to answer it... what a joke...

and after a few months u gonna see thread with 20 pages where 15 pages are trashtalk and 5 pages are indeed something useful to read, but hey, you have to read these 20 pages to find these 5 pages of info, you're looking for...  

I'm waiting for first QQ thread on forum when the server starts, I bet there will be plenty of them... (another reason to get moderator)

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, PePeR said:

You're retards... you're turning every thread into piece of shit because you trashtalk about yourself... you should get ban on forum

Stop making every thread fucking offtopic... go to PRIVATE MESSAGES and SPAM all you want...

This is not place for your QQ_EMO posts...

If you wanna argue go to court and dont bother people...

I'm entering this forum to read something USEFUL, not a meaningless trashtalk...

+1 ppl like chaks or even luffy should be perm banned from forum.

im so tired of all those flame wars and bullshit threads.

i just wait that Agent joins in :D

Edited by Chevignon

Emerald just need to make a QQ/FLame topic and problem solved.

16 minutes ago, Soulka said:

Emerald just need to make a QQ/FLame topic and problem solved.

i dont think that it would solve this problem since one of them probably answering something useful in a bug or support thread and the show starts again.

I support the idea of peper for a forum moderator

BTW: if u dont go for Gladi this time..what are u planning to play ?

Edited by Chevignon

I rarely lower myself to the level of commenting on other players but it seems like some infantile people cannot accept the domination and success of the BEST PLAYERS!
Didn't you understand that CHAKS is toxic forum warrior who cannot seem to be able to wrap his head around anything! RAT I've smashed everyday in the interlude server, and because it had the same forum warriors in the last season they were all from " TOUR DE FRANCE PARTICIPANTS" /crying clan, I assume he is just another unaccomplished,JEALOUS failure player of the RAT's clan !
MEDIOCRE TRASH!

P.S. I think SPH is beast :)

3 hours ago, Soulka said:

No spoilers m8, u will feel it :P

i really like the idea of a greedy dorf.

Was allways a pain to see that they stole 15 adena+ again from me :D

So i allways tried to kill them before or just to dont die

However would be fun to see u as dwarf