Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
metallica

Balancing

11 posts in this topic

Besides living with the elo system ... now we do not have to have clan to be able to play maps, because we can not enter the maps with our "team"..Have you thought that at night people also play?

Do you want us to lose the "clan skill" to fight against people with items +16? ... what kind of balance do you want to make?
you have to wait 40-1 hr to be able to play 1 map?
Can something be done?
or do we let this begin to die little by little?

If you got something useful to say or suggest then do it, otherwise its better to remain silent.

And yes, if you don't want to wait then "pay the price" and leave your clan, especially if you're there just for the clan skills -  there's no way for me to distinguish which players are going to avoid each other inside the events and which aren't, results in every clan member being restricted from changing faction.

You really should adress this @Emerald. People join clans for the clan skills alone to stay ahead of anybody random, but calns being restricted to factions creates imbalance and literaly holds hostage people who do join clans - they cant join battles becasue they belong to a clan and cant trasfer to the other faction temporary for a battle. All because ELO tries to balance both factions, which is a good mechanic.

I really would apreciate the option to get acces to clan skills without being part of a clan due this being a pvp server and not a pve oriented game with pvp aspects, needing mechanics to separate both types of players from each other.

The buffs for holding teritory and acces to castle shop should suffice as motivation to join clans.

2 minutes ago, Zapplix said:

You really should adress this @Emerald. People join clans for the clan skills alone to stay ahead of anybody random, but calns being restricted to factions creates imbalance and literaly holds hostage people who do join clans - they cant join battles becasue they belong to a clan and cant trasfer to the other faction temporary for a battle. All because ELO tries to balance both factions, which is a good mechanic.

I really would apreciate the option to get acces to clan skills without being part of a clan due this being a pvp server and not a pve oriented game with pvp aspects, needing mechanics to separate both types of players from each other.

The buffs for holding teritory and acces to castle shop should suffice as motivation to join clans.

Like I said, feel free to suggest something that will actually work and make everyone happy.

This has nothing to do with the ELO system, even without it the restriction would remain, its done purely because people in clan who temporary change faction tend to avoid their friends on the enemy side - and this causes alot of problems.

Posted (edited)

Brainstorming!? oook....

How a bout a single clan per faction, only able to auto join it with certain elo rating. Leader is appointed by most hero points collected in oly per faction. Acces to certain clan features is based solely on ELO rating and can be micro managed by leader if necessary. The same goes for kicking someone out, first 2 times he has to wait 24h to rejoin, on 3rd he gets booted to the other faction, on 6th, 9th and further kicks from both factions, he pays adena for each faction change and can't enter battles if he has no aena in inventory to pay his bills or just blacklist him from ever auto joining any clan on both factions.

Edited by Zapplix

How a bout a single clan per faction

I've brought up such idea in the past and got refused.

I might try and bring it up again, this time in full details.

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I've brought up such idea in the past and got refused.

I might try and bring it up again, this time in full details.

No one wants to be in clan with Luffy or xZergside.

2 minutes ago, maze said:

No one wants to be in clan with Luffy or xZergside.

For the sake of server life you will :D

3 minutes ago, Emerald said:

The sad part about this is I probably would :D

I like the idea to be honest, the sieges would be pretty epic. You'd have to make some changes to OLs and to your scammer policy tho.

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

xZergside Ok he already owns chaos anyway, but luffy as leader of order kkbbthx

I'm preparing the details, you will see soon.

1 person likes this