Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emerald

Vote: healers

Apply healers restrictions? (see post)   32 members have voted

1. 1. Apply healers restrictions? (see post)

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 posts in this topic

* Healers will not be able to heal other healers.

* Healers will not be able to resurrect other healers.

* Mass Resurrection will be disabled in events.

Vote and feel free to tell your opinions, opinions will have more weight than just the numbers in the poll.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Other than epic rb and castle siege, those restrictions would be more fun because healer+tank setup is hard to deal in randoms. Even more so, due not hawing mp potions, so i can't get good healers solo who mana burn down my mp pool. Imo, mages benefit from mana toggle regen still more than any other class.

Edited by Zapplix

Yeah, let's remove the Healers so we can kill one of the most essential classes in pvp and the least part of concept that is left of pvp in this server .. seems legit.
Healers are killable so easy especially in IL so i don't see any logic in the demands of guys who are against healers and tanks.
Just because some of the players are lame and face difficulties killing some healer or tank, doesn't mean that we should nerf or disable a whole class ! 

25 minutes ago, Redman said:

Yeah, let's remove the Healers so we can kill one of the most essential classes in pvp and the least part of concept that is left of pvp in this server .. seems legit.
Healers are killable so easy especially in IL so i don't see any logic in the demands of guys who are against healers and tanks.
Just because some of the players are lame and face difficulties killing some healer or tank, doesn't mean that we should nerf or disable a whole class ! 

Why always so extreme? :D why you think making healers not able to heal/res other healers will kill the class?

About mass resurrection, that's something we had past seasons, I probably removed it at some point unintentionally when I was importing parts of code from GC to IL.

My post was structured mostly towards what Zaplixx wrote. Anyway, i don't see why a restriction of resurrecting another healer is in need. This season(as in previous) we had a necro who was in pt with 2 healers, and that did not lead to some disbalance, it was the opposite, couple of more kills in 2-3 secs from the same guys.

@Emerald we can't have this type of restriction because it will push L2OvC more to a not cooperative system of PVP... 
if you sum this change with donation for adena we will have a server focused on selfish/paytowin playstyle.

If the restriction to mass ress become to only pt members and not ally members, its fair.
but disable res healer targets? disable massive control skill? it's just to improve the stupid game experience of that F1donator players, I guess...
We already have a chance to be invulnerable to debuffs with RB jwls, it's an absurd.

Everytime we see something trying to call a nerf on IL based features of classes like: high damage of daggersVsrobe or massive group control skills, remember:
This guy is limited to some class not too different than archer and can't play that same class with same skillplay.
To make a good decision to positionate you and your pt members for mass ress, balance(...) is needed too much skillplay and too much theory on it.
these guys want to get advantage on it, for be "freehit"(without anything to stop him) vs low lvl/rank/elo newbies in events with useless setups like:
•no jwl+Bgrade bow archers
•B grade robes/jwls

This is what they want: events with rewards only based on kills and fingerless interess. "Who paid the most?"

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Redman said:

My post was structured mostly towards what Zaplixx wrote. Anyway, i don't see why a restriction of resurrecting another healer is in need. This season(as in previous) we had a necro who was in pt with 2 healers, and that did not lead to some disbalance, it was the opposite, couple of more kills in 2-3 secs from the same guys.

If both factions haw a donator party with healer+tank, it's either a stalemate or they go clockwise or counterclockwise killing of each others weakest faction members tailing them. It's repeatative and boring. 

There was diversity at server start, now it's dumed down to ranged classes runing away and glad tyrant going in with ud to kill each others healers. Any other pleb gets deleted by +16 guns in few hits ower and ower till someone manages to kill of the healers.

Sorry, im not interested to die 10 times just to kill the healer once and him being resurected 2 seconds after, without any impact for the flow of battle taken at all.

It's like in any other high rate pvp server: random people dissapear, clans get bored and you see fewer and fewer people till wipe day. This season will end especially fast due the AA from donation option.

Edited by Zapplix
1 person likes this

On 4/5/2018 at 4:14 PM, Emerald said:

* Healers will not be able to heal other healers.

Agree. But it's already implemented. Since there should be only 1 healer in the party. And offparty healer should not be able to heal players from another party. To prevent offparty heal bots.

* Healers will not be able to resurrect other healers.

Maybe. Other healers can be resurrected through scrolls. Maybe that's enough.

* Mass Resurrection will be disabled in events.

Disagree. Mass resurrection of party members should be available.

3 hours ago, Madlaxy said:

Agree. But it's already implemented. Since there should be only 1 healer in the party. And offparty healer should not be able to heal players from another party. To prevent offparty heal bots.

Bots? What the fuck are you talking about...

I agree with 1.5/3

I think it's good that healers can't rez healers. When really good bishops were playing, it was a satisfaction for DDs to kill them for good, only solution left was rez scroll or se/pp. It was telling bishops : Your life is precious so manage it well.

About healing, I better like a nerf, healers can heal other healers but at a less amount. So you don't have a situation where you can't use a basic skill (rez is enough imo). Any other heal source than himself should heal the bishop less.

About Mass rez, you should keep it for party like some said. It is a -long cast big reuse- skill with big satisfaction when succeed.
It was so enjoyable to use it back again for those seasons.

I agree if SE/PP still not considered a healer ofc =D Btw, when people say Luffy was playing with 2 healers, try to play a SE alone with 4 DDs to see his ... healing abilities ... And then try to play with rambo luffy =D 

Not exactly related to this topic but RIGHT now there are 2 rechargers and 2 bps on chaos vs 1 bp in order. In a 15vs15 max. It's just too op right now.

Can I vote twice ? These restriction are not enough !

About Mass rez, you should keep it for party like some said. It is a -long cast big reuse- skill with big satisfaction when succeed.
It was so enjoyable to use it back again for those seasons.

I dont think the people who face you enjoy as much as you do after watching about 5 players all of a sudden get up.

Even in party that would be too much.

See games like overwatch, there was also a class there that could mass ress, it was nerfed to a single res because it was too much game changing.

All changes will be applied next update.

Posted (edited)

With the other nerfs (1 and 2) I think you can leave mass rez, since it's "easier" to kill bishops. Even increase the cast and reuse to bring difficulty.

I hope you reconsider the part 2, just for gameplay, it can be so annoying to have that skill blocked saying incorrect target. Or maybe leave the skill animation, but it says you healed for 0 (just for the heal ofc, not the rez).

Does it mean bishop can still be healed by other non-healer classes (se/pp/ol/pala/tk/mages/summoners) ?

Edit : btw you should check % heals, it over passes anti-heal toggle.

Edited by Canou